HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Razzy
post Nov 21 2010, 12:43 AM
Post #62506

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

Rainshine- Aww, drawing cute things isn't particularly a bad thing! biggrin.gif And adorable Voldemort would be totally awesome~ :3

CTs:

- Tonight was sucky. Neither my bff nor my bf could hang out. I tried to rent 'A Clockwork Orange', but Verizon is terrible and had technical issues or something.

- And then I got annoyed and lonely and I thought about other stupid sad stuff. Like how I realized I won't be able to get Christmas gifts for my family or friends because I still haven't been able to get a job. I was going to borrow money from my parents, but that seems ridiculous.

- And now I'm thinking about other stupid stuff. Insignificant stuff, yeah. But it puts me in a bad mood nonetheless.

- I just feel really crappy right now.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Nov 21 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #62507

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Member No.: 48,158

Mhacy--Thanks! biggrin.gif The team has gone kinda downhill in the past couple years, so it was nice not to watch them be beaten on national television.

Rainshine--If it's any consolation, I can't seem to write anything without it turning at least slightly angsty. Cute Voldy > angsty Harry any day!

Razzy--I hate being in that sort of mood! Do something you enjoy, like, now.

CTs:

--What's this fluffy white stuff falling from the sky? I think the universe might be disintegrating or something... Snow just doesn't happen here!

--My mom made "Butternut Squash Soup with Thai Gremolata" today. It was so freakin' good!

--My dad just finished reading the 6th Harry Potter book for the first time. His goal is to get through the final book by Christmas, especially since, whenever he'd ask, "What about this? Why does it happen this way?" my mom and I would go, "That's in the 7th book--we can't tell you."

--3 days, and then no school (or work) until Monday! My poor brother has to work Black Friday at Target, though. sad.gif

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Nov 21 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #62508

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 64,866

@Jack Sparrow and Razzy: Yeah, I guess so. XD And I've managed to make him a little uglier now, so I guess I'm getting better at drawing ugly things? XD

CTs:
-I'm totally loving on my new AVPM avatar and sig right now. XD There's a little hidden easter egg in there, can you find it? ohmy.gif
-I should be writing right now. :| Ok. I'm going to turn of the internet, and then write like a madwoman. Yes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pyroclasm
post Nov 22 2010, 01:59 AM
Post #62509

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 74,542

@Chiyo - I've wondered how they get away with it too. They shouldn't be able to keep them like that. sad.gif

@Razzy: I hope your mood improves.

@Rainshine: Get to work on that writing! Disconnect the internet if you have to! wink.gif

CTs:

- Gah... It's so hot today.

- I had my cousin's birthday the other day, and went another party today... I think I've used up my social skills for the month. laugh.gif

- Though, at my cousin's birthday, he asked me what I'm going to do for my 21st. When I told him I probably wouldn't be doing anything, he said that's no good, and told me we should plan something. ...I'm scared...

- 10 days to go... :3

--------------------

"I cannot tell you more... It is up to you to find the answer. Will we use Alchemy to wage war, to raise armies?
Or will we use it to grow wise, to rise above our petty feuds and perform great deeds?" - Kraden

LiveJournal | | Formspring

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Nov 22 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #62510

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

CT:

-WHOA WHOA WHOA, TRAVIS WILLINGHAM AND LAURA BAILEY? ENGAGED? blink.gif when did this happen?

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Nov 22 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #62511

QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Nov 22 2010, 01:45 PM) *
CT:

-WHOA WHOA WHOA, TRAVIS WILLINGHAM AND LAURA BAILEY? ENGAGED? blink.gif when did this happen?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT.
I have no idea, I really haven't been keeping up on any of this stuff.

-Also, this. LOL BYE PRODUCTIVITY. 8D

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Nov 22 2010, 03:53 PM
Post #62512

jacksparrow and Pyroclasm - Thanks, I do feel a lot better now. biggrin.gif

Rainshine - OMG WHUT. XD That's a pretty awesome game, though I prefer the original Robot Unicorn Attack. biggrin.gif "Alllllways~"

CTs:

- I realized that I'm so sick of high school already. I can't wait for college.

- I like the fact that I've become more assertive lately.

- I so don't want to do my art homework. It's the only homework I have, but it's so much work. D:

- South Park is so awesome. I haven't seen it in a long time since last night. But the new episodes are hilarious. XDDD

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Nov 22 2010, 04:51 PM
Post #62513

CTs:

--"Bring it on, Mother Nature", I said. "Show me what you've got; snow!" I said. It snowed. It's still snowing. There's already an inch on the ground, and it's supposed to keep up like this until tonight. This does not happen in Seattle--not before Thanksgiving! (I was eight the last time it snowed before Thanksgiving. I'm twenty now. You do the math.)

--It did make for some pretty pictures, though, and it's an excuse for the hot chocolate and molasses cookie I'm having right now. smile.gif

--I did find a bit of irony in my Classics class's greenhouse fieldtrip today. It's coming down outside and we're looking at desert-blooming plants... Waitaminute...

--The snow's apparently going to give way tonight/tomorrow morning to a cold, clear freeze. If people thought today's commute was bad... Seattle can handle wet hills. Seattle can't handle icy hills. Thank God I live on campus!

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Nov 22 2010, 06:11 PM
Post #62514

Member No.: 52,558

CT's:
My roommate got me sick. But where she got better, I got an upper respiratory(sp?) infection. I am going to bed early tonight. Like 9pm early.

Hollywood is making a Mean Girls 2. Is this even necessary? I saw the trailer and it is not even funny.

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Nov 22 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #62515

CT:

IT'S SNOWING. YES OH YES IT'S SNOWING.
When I realized it was snowing, I was so excited I just ran outside barefoot, and stayed there until I couldn't feel my feet anymore.
I. LOVE. SNOW.

--------------------

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Nov 23 2010, 03:31 PM
Post #62516

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

iv never seen snow!
Is it awesome

On my mind: Just a few more hours till i can play assassins

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Nov 23 2010, 04:47 PM
Post #62517

EdokunEdo--Snow's pretty awesome. The fluffy stuff that's still moist enough to stick together is the best.

CTs:

--Wow. My university suspended all nonessential operations today, due to icy roads. I had to work in the dining hall (which served breakfast until 2:30), but didn't have to attend classes. Weird.

--And now I may have to get home by bus tomorrow, depending on how hard it freezes tonight and how much it thaws by tomorrow.

--My mom bought a 12 lb. turkey since we might not be going to my aunt's for Thanksgiving as planned. Oh well. I'll miss my dad's family, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

--Any way it goes, this holiday's going to be an adventure. I'm actually kind of excited!

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Nov 23 2010, 05:02 PM
Post #62518

Citizen

Member No.: 74,737

@Rainshine snow..... i like the sound of snow but i have never seen it in real life i hoping to though

ETA (Replying to Razzy's post below) @Razzy - COOL WELL I WAS BORN IN WINTER AND I WAS TOLD ED WAS TO(ELRIC OF COURSE) IM NOT A FAN OF SUMMER BESIDES THE FACT THAT U CAN GO TO THE BEACH AND THE POOL AND STUFF

-Why must it rain, it makes me sad crybaby.gif
-I cant wait for the end of the term YAY and then Christmas yippie group.gif
-MY RED COAT I CANT WAIT YAY angel.gif (I WANNA FLY)
-*plays Uso* i wanna lie i feel a little cheeky chair.gif
-im gonna finish my Amv and put it on youtube yay and then make a new one
-I WANNA PLAY HALO OR FABLE 3 OR MAYBE TRY AND FINISHED ENVYS STORY ON FMA BROTHERHOOD PSP GAME clover.gif (I FEEL LUCKY)
Reason for edit: Merged two posts made within few hours of each other on Penny.

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.
That is the power of the blood-red jewel which men honor with the name
"The Philosopher's Stone."

Im now doing Fanart for people plz request Here

And my Youtube Account is AvalancheAlchemist45

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 23 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #62519

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

<Reminder>

@EdokunEdo, Lunar_Crescent_45, and all other posters who started posting on "Penny" thread recently:

Welcome to the "Penny" thread! ^^

"Penny" is the longest running thread on our board, and posters here follow current "traditional posting format" for this thread.

Please check out the first post of this thread for posting style to follow, how to avoid your post being viewed as "Spamming Penny thread," and other info on posting on this thread. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Nov 23 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #62520

I don't mind snow. I just hate winter in general 'cause it's too cold. D: I usually end up sledding once or twice, since it does snow a decent amount in the winter here. It actually snowed here just a few weeks ago. It was freaky. laugh.gif

CTs:

- I noticed that I walk/run/whatever when I think. It's a bad habit that I need to get rid of. Since I do look very weird when I'm in deep thought, yet running and sliding around on the hard wood floors in my house. XD

- The computer needs to restart for updates or something... I hope that doesn't mean it's gonna take hours to install stuff. Because I need to do art homework. D: Which is turning out pretty nice so far.

- I love Government class! We've just been watching '24' this whole week! I love that show. biggrin.gif

- I ate too much junk food today...

- I still haven't been able to see 'A Clockwork Orange'. D: I'm going to try and get a hold of a copy during Thanksgiving break.

- They're already playing Christmas songs on the radio. It's way too soon to start playing that stuff, man. DX

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 12:23 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css