HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
amestris_star
post Jul 24 2009, 08:33 AM
Post #17101

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,594

MMVs are way better than AMVs when it comes to Royai... hopefully when there will be more material, maybe we will get Royai AMVs of Brotherhood *grins* That would be good *nods*

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Jul 24 2009, 09:04 AM
Post #17102

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Well, I wanted to make an AMV of Brotherhood. A Royai one. But it's still too early. I need moar. Maybe after episode 19...

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Jul 24 2009, 09:10 AM
Post #17103

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (black~hayate @ Jul 24 2009, 06:04 PM) *
Well, I wanted to make an AMV of Brotherhood. A Royai one. But it's still too early. I need moar. Maybe after episode 19...

You'd need more material to make a full AMV for sure wink.gif

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Jul 24 2009, 09:24 AM
Post #17104

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Yeah... you're right... but I can't wait >D

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jul 24 2009, 09:26 AM
Post #17105

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

My wish would be to see an AMV that revolves around the telephone scenes, as they have the potential to be awesome and hysterical at the same time. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 24 2009, 09:37 AM
Post #17106

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

QUOTE (black~hayate @ Jul 24 2009, 12:04 PM) *

Ack! I knoooow! I really want to make an AMV, but there's not enough from the first series and not enough from Brotherhood! We're all waiting here!! XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Jul 24 2009, 10:27 AM
Post #17107

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

I'll definitely be making some Brotherhood AMVs once things get moving along. The two I have in mind are to the songs "Frozen" and "Hand of Sorrow" by (you guessed it) Within Temptation.

MMVs are much more difficult to make because it takes more images, time, and has to be made a lot more interesting because they're only pictures, so though I've made several MMVs before, I've never done a RoyAi one. I probably should sometime, though, but I'll find it hard to convince myself though now that Brotherhood is offering the lazy way out.

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jul 24 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #17108

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

I'm not nearly patient/technologically advanced enough to make an AMV/MMV, but I'm excited to watch all the ones that you all are talking about making! \o/

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jul 24 2009, 10:36 AM
Post #17109

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Aribelle @ Jul 24 2009, 10:32 AM) *
I'm not nearly patient/technologically advanced enough to make an AMV/MMV, but I'm excited to watch all the ones that you all are talking about making! \o/

Neither am I. I'm far more creative with words than I am with making AMVs/MMVs. tongue.gif

But more power to everyone else as they should be awesome. Can't wait!

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Jul 24 2009, 10:52 AM
Post #17110

Member No.: 68,640

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jul 24 2009, 01:27 PM) *
I'll definitely be making some Brotherhood AMVs once things get moving along. The two I have in mind are to the songs "Frozen" and "Hand of Sorrow" by (you guessed it) Within Temptation.

Oooh, Within Temptation songs are awesome! biggrin.gif I say you should use "Hand of Sorrow" because it's one of my personal favorites XD it fits better happy.gif

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post
rinoaebastel
post Jul 24 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #17111

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,455

Umm i want to make one or two royai AMVs of brotherhood too but it's to soon hehe. I wish i could made an MMV but i just...don't know how (it's incredible xD)

--------------------

+Quote Post
SneakyRuler
post Jul 24 2009, 05:42 PM
Post #17112

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,760

Making MMV has to be really difficult. I admire people who manage to pick so many different chapters/situations or just an expression of a character's face and I don't trust myself enough with this but who know? With all the stuff happening recently, maybe the next chapter provides material great enough to covince me to learn how to make them...

I always promise myself (while I wait for subtitles/translation to be up) that instead of whining and waiting and complaining I could learn japanese enough to understand laugh.gif Shame on me for being lazy and doing nothing!

Fortunately, there's a lot of songs and things and stories that remind me of FMA and I always find myslef compairing situations. Just yesterday, my father was watching some detective story about an ex-sniper which went wild and crazy and was evidetly evil and I tried hard to find out what it exactly was that made difference between this character and Riza (or Roy). Crazy!

No Royai dreams yet (as far as I can remember)

+Quote Post
DistantBlue
post Jul 25 2009, 07:50 AM
Post #17113

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,766

QUOTE (SneakyRuler @ Jul 24 2009, 05:42 PM) *
Making MMV has to be really difficult. I admire people who manage to pick so many different chapters/situations or just an expression of a character's face and I don't trust myself enough with this but who know? With all the stuff happening recently, maybe the next chapter provides material great enough to covince me to learn how to make them...

I have made one (it was deleted before I could post it), and while it can be difficult to do as you said above, I think it's a little easier-sounding then AMVs, although I have to admit I am being biased because I never have tried making one. Breaking up episodes to exact parts and stuff sounds difficult to me lol.

I am not making FMA MMVs until the series is over....I have at least 3 really good songs to use (one is for a Royai, another is a Mustang-centered) that are thankfully they are little heard of so there aren't 5 of them on Youtube already, but I don't want to work hard on an MMV and then two months later a chapter comes out that has material that would have been perfect for it. So....that gives me plenty of time to prepare and practice using different movie-makers.....I hope to borrow my friend's Sony Vegas 8 so I can install it onto my computer.

EDIT: No offense to the creator, but I really dislike MMVS like this. They will pick a good, fitting song, and then just use curious panels that look cool that have nothing to do with the song or pairing. But then, maybe that's like what you all say - it's hard to do that in an MMV.

--------------------

QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 16 2009, 07:49 AM) *
DistantBlue, I just can see this, demotivational poster:
Observation skillzShe haz them

+Quote Post
rinoaebastel
post Jul 25 2009, 08:12 AM
Post #17114

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,455

QUOTE (DistantBlue @ Jul 25 2009, 04:50 PM) *
I have made one (it was deleted before I could post it), and while it can be difficult to do as you said above, I think it's a little easier-sounding then AMVs, although I have to admit I am being biased because I never have tried making one. Breaking up episodes to exact parts and stuff sounds difficult to me lol.

Lol i think in the other way, it's difficult for me put only "images"...maybe someday i should try making an MMV...ummmmm

by they way, you did one? it's a pity that i didn't have a chance to watch it sad.gif. Well i hope i can see the others you want to made tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DistantBlue
post Jul 25 2009, 08:16 AM
Post #17115

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,766

QUOTE (rinoaebastel @ Jul 25 2009, 08:12 AM) *
Lol i think in the other way, it's difficult for me put only "images"...maybe someday i should try making an MMV...ummmmm

by they way, you did one? it's a pity that i didn't have a chance to watch it sad.gif. Well i hope i can see the others you want to made tongue.gif

Ha ha and maybe I should make an AMV....*probably will never happen*

Yeah, it was a Royai mmv to '4 AM Forever' by lostprophets. I might use it as a 4th mmv I want to make.

--------------------

QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 16 2009, 07:49 AM) *
DistantBlue, I just can see this, demotivational poster:
Observation skillzShe haz them

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 04:03 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css