HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 807 808 809 810 811 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Twilightz
post Jul 28 2007, 02:01 AM
Post #12121

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,523

^ It looks so awesoomeee!! ohmy.gif I wonder how that would look on my table... wub.gif

Yeah, Happy 18th Birthday, Amethyst Sunset! Have a good one! biggrin.gif

Um, do we need a banner for the Royai Summer festival?

I know this sounds pretty ridiculous, but I was just wondering what kind of summer cocktails would Roy and Riza drink? XDD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Untitled
post Jul 28 2007, 02:37 AM
Post #12122

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 38,823

Wow Roy's short!! Ed's gonna be happy xD Haha..
Yeah, my controls are weird sad.gif I don't know whats wrong I tried everything posted on the thread I made sleep.gif

--------------------
Back from the <insert place>. Reconstructing <:

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Jul 28 2007, 06:39 AM
Post #12123

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

Yes, Happy Birthday Amethyst Sunset! Have a Disney Royai as a gift.

(I didn't draw this keep in mind. Dunno who did.)

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 28 2007, 08:00 AM
Post #12124

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Happy 18th, Amythest Sunset! May your day be full of happy things... some involving Royai and some not. Variety is the spice of life! (So they tell me...)

Oh, Twighlitz- Lovethe signature! It's awesome! Makes me a little sad, though.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Kenji
post Jul 28 2007, 08:34 AM
Post #12125

Brigadier General

Member No.: 44,341

QUOTE(Tombow @ Jul 28 2007, 01:08 PM) *
@Kenji - You changed your sig and avatar again!! Is that your car of the month?? biggrin.gif

Car of the month? Nope... Inspired by Transformers...
actually that's the 2009 Chevrolet Camaro... the car which Bumblebee represents in the movie... <3

---
Doing translation for a song... but the word 'love' has three to four different spelling and meaning in malay language... =.=

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Jul 28 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #12126

Citizen

Member No.: 47,338

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMETHYST!!!! Have a good one!!!! =D

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jul 28 2007, 09:32 AM
Post #12127

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

riza'slittlesister, I don't think I've seen a more dashing Captain Hook... smile.gif And I think Ed makes a good Wendy, but don't tell him!

jacksparrow589, heh, it took me long enough... Well if you like vampires and Royai, check out Amethyst Sunset's Twilight in Trissame, or Ice_Alchemist578's Hunting in the Twilight. We're all writing for the same contest organised by another forum member, N.C. Stormeye! Not sure if you've met her... Ask these two people, and I'm sure they'll be proud to provide links to their excellent work!

Anyway, I've always been a closet fanfic writer... Until recently, that is. These wonderful people persuaded me to come into the light... happy.gif

Welcome to the thread, MIRANDAAA! Hmm, dark red might be a good colour... I was thinking more of navy actually... Suits her hair, methinks.

Thanks Tombow! You're always so encouraging! Heh, Chapter Nine will be no earlier than Monday though... Sorry for the wait...

And that Roy figure looks tempting... But I have no online modes of payment... sad.gif

Untitled, well not if you put a chibi Ed figure, or an Ed keychain beside Roy~ But it'll be nice for Ed to tower over the Colonel for once!

Kenji, I'm not a very car person, but I must say that car does look very cool. Must be the special effects that makes it look as though it's flaming... Heh!

Well, all three or four words for 'love' can't have appeared in the same song! Just tell us what kind of love it is, and we'll figure out the rest! Heh.

And before I forget, yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMETHYST SUNSET!! May this day be filled with showers of blessings for you! And not to mention lots of cake too! smile.gif

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Jul 28 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #12128

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

Amethyst: Happy Birthday!

Tombow: Yes, In the Crosshairs is a few chapters (3-ish) away from ending.

Problem is, I have an two outlines for endings. One's a sadder ending, which I like a little more than the other (a happy ending). I just can't decide! x.x I may just have to post them both with an explanation and pray that the mods don't find out. (You're not supposed to do pick-your-own-ending/anything else stories on ff.net, for whatever reason.)

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Jul 28 2007, 01:14 PM
Post #12129

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

@riza'slittlesister - In the Crosshairs is ending soon? sad.gif I love that story so much. * hugs* Wow, I didn't know that people can't post alternate endings on ff.net. o_o

@jacksparrow589 - Thank you. I just cropped the pic and added some effects.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Jul 28 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #12130

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

First off, thanks so much for all the greetings. ^______^ Now I'm legal. Anyhow, I had fun, and I even told my classmates about the Fiery Blue Mustang. We should've brewed up some, but my parents would kill me, and besides, we probably didn't have the right ingredients...

Anne - Haha, I know that picture! Roy makes a dashing pirate captain. And that other picture...ROFL! Reminds me of Stormie's story. Now let's swap the roles...

Riza playing Duck Hunt? Interesting. XD And in-character too...

Liz - Love the song. ^^ I shall hunt for it.

But you still look good, c'mon. wink.gif

MIRANDAAA - Welcome to the thread! I'm Amethyst Sunset, or Sunset, or Amethyst, or A.S., or Ame...but people here mostly know me for writing utter cheesiness. XD And to RoyxRizaFan4ever, welcome back to the thread! Pleasure to meet you. Indeed, Roy and Riza are in quite a situation right now in the manga and I can't wait to see if they return in chapter 74, as they weren't in 73.

Riza in a red swimsuit reminds me of a lifeguard. ^^;;; But that's just me.

RLS - Or, if it has to be a two-piece, it would be a fairly modest two-piece.

Tombow - Thanks, and tomorrow I'll probably be getting my math exam next. XDDDDDD Aaaaaah, Roy figure! =D Must...have...

I know, I know, I already have a small figure, but I like that one; it's bigger! XD

Untitled - Not really a party, more like a get-together of sorts, with food. XD But it was fun anyway.

Twilightz - We appreciate any submissions for banners, fanart, fanfics, etc. for the summer Royai festival. That goes for everyone else too. ^^

And I love your signature! happy.gif

Kenji - Cool new avatar and sig! That reminds me...I must learn how to drive. XD

And due to birthday festivities yesterday, I now have to do my homework today. XDDDDDD *slinks away* I'll try to work on You've Got a Long Way to Go after...yes, God knows how many times I've pimped that fic on this thread, among others. XD Yes, I'm very vain.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Untitled
post Jul 28 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #12131

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 38,823

Yeah! The birthday celebrant is here! laugh.gif Good morning Amethyst!
Holy... I forgot 'bout my own homework..

Oh I forgot! Yesterday I was searching through devi art and I saw this! I don't know if you guys have seen it already but whaddaheck biggrin.gif
lalalalalala
Click it!!!!! tongue.gif

--------------------
Back from the <insert place>. Reconstructing <:

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Jul 28 2007, 07:17 PM
Post #12132

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

Twilightz: I'm glad you like my story, I'm enjoying writing it.

Now to return to an earlier topic, because I FINALLY found the sources I wanted to bring up:

Is Roy going to be a sacrifice or something else?

What I've found is that earlier on (Chapter 34) Lust referrred to him as a sacrifice. --> http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/34/32/

But Father agrees to Wrath's plan in Chapter 40 to make him open the Gate. --> http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/40/09/

The way they talk about it makes it seem (to me, at least) that these are two different things (though I somehow doubt that even if he were to open the Gate they'd let him live...). I guess we'll find out!

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Jul 28 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #12133

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

Untitled - <3 the pic. Much, much love. ^_______^

Don't go Mustanging now. wink.gif

RLS - Perhaps Roy's exact role in Father's plan is still unknown, vauge...after all, Roy is a powerful alchemist, but unlike other alchemists Father is considering, he's never seen the Gate.

But wouldn't using Roy to open the Gate technically be a way of sacrificing him?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ice_Alchemist578
post Jul 28 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #12134

Citizen

Member No.: 47,311

hey guys so i'm back for real! lol i spent like 2 days reading HP 7 so thats why i haven't been here i've missed everyone so much! <3 love so im going to post MTP and Twilight tomorrowww and im so excited to be back. HP 7 was AMAZING im basically in love with Draco Malfoy lol well anyway off topic someone please fill me on on whats been going on. I'm so lost! and if i haven't met you Hi! please introduce urself and send me fic links i love reading stufffffff ok well im off to read HP some more againnn <3 and talk to you all veryyy soon! happy.gif

--------------------

"It's Not A burden I forced on me. It's a decision i made myself. I Take full responsibility any time i fire a round. But he's the reason i pull the trigger." ~Riza Hawkeye~

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer don't you know you're unlike any other, you'll always be my thunder and I said your eyes are the brightest of all the colors i don't want to ever love another, you'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain, bring on the thunder Royai forever <3

I'll admit it, i've tried alchemy :)

My Fics (all Royai! <3)

~FMA Fanatic~ <3

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Jul 28 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #12135

Citizen

Member No.: 47,338

Sooner or later i will get this video done!!! haha laugh.gif i promise! I really only have the choruses left.

So i was on my friend's myspace last night and she has this song on there which i thought would b really kool to do....if i ever finish my projects right now. like the summer festival, face down, my mcr day video (and that was the 23rd XD ) and then my friend's band's video hahaa i'm very slow on videos. o yeah and this video me and my friends created.

so umm yeah here's that song if anyone would like to take a listen.

Song!

But seriously when u guys hear the line "If I could find u now things would get better" what do u think of royai wise?

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 807 808 809 810 811 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 09:52 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css