HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
BirdieNumNum
post Nov 4 2009, 04:12 PM
Post #18781

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,394

OMG Mustang singing laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif They really have to put that in a OVA then dub it so we can hear Travis singing it properly tongue.gif

Love the scan too. Although I think Hawkeye looks more bored than "back off, b*tch". The little Mustang she's holding is cute.

Only one more week until 101! These last couple of weeks have flown by. I can't believe it's nearly the 12th already.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Nov 4 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #18782

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

@Kale
Hahahah! Gaaah you really know how to make me jealous! Yes, just like that. Chibi Roy. :3

I remember seeing some Roy merchandise at Forbidden Planet in NY, but unfortunately I'm in Scotland at the moment, and the Forbidden Planet store here is way smaller! I will go back to the store in NY when I go home and I will search for chibi Roy things. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Nov 4 2009, 06:02 PM
Post #18783

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

About Chibi Roy: DO WANT!

About Travis Willingham and the Flame Alchemist Song: I'm SO glad I came here for a study break. That laughing really released some of my pent-up tension!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Irena
post Nov 4 2009, 06:56 PM
Post #18784

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,592

QUOTE (Miverel @ Nov 4 2009, 12:48 PM) *
Oh my god! I can't stop from laughing! I've never seen this lyrics! XD You guys totally made my day!

And by the way, hello to everyone, long time no see smile.gif

Edit:

Oh my god... I have no idea is this's been posted here earlier...

I found this here... http://community.livejournal.com/royai/388790.html#cutid1 And I needed to share XD It's a-we-so-me!

WAT o______o

That's just . . . wow. Okay, somebody's either dreaming or completely off-the-wall drunk. Or maybe some secret mission that involves them being in an opera . . .? (Somewhere, someone is writing a fanfic about this. Right now.)

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Nov 4 2009, 07:56 PM
Post #18785

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

@Kale: you always succeed in making me jealous of your Roy merchandise. tongue.gif

Is it really a week until chapter 101 is released? I felt like it would never come. But we are at the last leg of the wait.

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post Nov 4 2009, 08:22 PM
Post #18786

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 15,086

Palm Roy. :3
QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Nov 4 2009, 04:44 PM) *
I remember seeing some Roy merchandise at Forbidden Planet in NY, but unfortunately I'm in Scotland at the moment, and the Forbidden Planet store here is way smaller! I will go back to the store in NY when I go home and I will search for chibi Roy things. laugh.gif

Mmm, really?!
I`ve found that there`s been a lack of FMA merch available physically, at least here in New York. Maybe I`ll stop by after class tomorrow. (I`m just gonna ignore the fact that I`m poorrrrrrr ;_;)

--------------------

Darling you can bet to see my ghost up on the wall, watching you eat. Yeah, its true, I dream about you too, grinding my mouth, losing my teeth. You are exactly what a night-mare`s for. I'll night marry you.

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Nov 4 2009, 08:25 PM
Post #18787

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (AndroidLust @ Nov 5 2009, 03:22 AM) *
I`ve found that there`s been a lack of FMA merch available physically, at least here in New York. Maybe I`ll stop by after class tomorrow. (I`m just gonna ignore the fact that I`m poorrrrrrr ;_;)

Yeah! If you go upstairs to the second level, I saw a cute Roy keychain and a few other things! Not to mention that's where they hoard the manga. tongue.gif There's also Kino Kuniya (which I think was moved to Bryant Park?) I haven't been there in a while, but there might be some Roy stuff?

--------------------

+Quote Post
zonkiethegreat
post Nov 4 2009, 08:28 PM
Post #18788

Alchemists

Member No.: 55,197

I have a cute little Roy Mustang keychain, and I am surprised by the amount of totally curious people on the street and in stores who have taken notice of it! One girl at the cash register at Target noticed it and said "I LOVE ROY!!"

LOL...crazy

--------------------

Visit the Roy X Winry fansite : http://royxwinry.weebly.com

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post Nov 4 2009, 08:30 PM
Post #18789

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 15,086

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Nov 4 2009, 08:25 PM) *
QUOTE (AndroidLust @ Nov 5 2009, 03:22 AM) *

Yeah! If you go upstairs to the second level, I saw a cute Roy keychain and a few other things! Not to mention that's where they hoard the manga. tongue.gif There's also Kino Kuniya (which I think was moved to Bryant Park?) I haven't been there in a while, but there might be some Roy stuff?

Keychains! Just my type of stuff, haha. The last few times I`ve been to Kinokuniya they had nothing besides manga/dvds, but maybe there`s stuff now. Thanks for the info! c:

--------------------

Darling you can bet to see my ghost up on the wall, watching you eat. Yeah, its true, I dream about you too, grinding my mouth, losing my teeth. You are exactly what a night-mare`s for. I'll night marry you.

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Nov 4 2009, 08:50 PM
Post #18790

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (AndroidLust @ Nov 5 2009, 03:30 AM) *
Keychains! Just my type of stuff, haha. The last few times I`ve been to Kinokuniya they had nothing besides manga/dvds, but maybe there`s stuff now. Thanks for the info! c:

No problem! Once I get back home, those places will be some of my first stops! Hahah.. I could kick myself for not buying the Roy keychain when I first saw it! Now I want it so bad!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Nov 4 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #18791

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

*sigh*

I don't live anywhere close enough to get such easy access to FMA merchandise. *wallows* But I too am poor, so even if I did, I would either not have enough money to indulge myself, or be even more poor for spending so much on FMA.

I would love a Roy keychain.... That would make my life.

CHAPTER 101!!!!!! It feels like it's been forever to me. AND I'M STILL WAITING. This is agony. Being so close and still having no idea of what is going to happen..... I have yet to go crazy, but if I don't hear of anything soon, I'm not ruling it out.

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Nov 4 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #18792

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

I wish there was a Forbidden Planet store close to me. Two floors of anime stuff. That sounds sweet. I do have Tokyo Kid, which is small but still good.

@The_Twilight_Trinity: We now only have a week to go. But the wait is agony. I probably have already gone insane waiting for the chapter. I feel that I am insane with waiting for the chapter, and trying to sort out my life.

I don't even know what to speculate or think anymore when it comes to 101.

+Quote Post
Irena
post Nov 4 2009, 10:58 PM
Post #18793

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,592

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Nov 4 2009, 10:04 PM) *
*sigh*

I don't live anywhere close enough to get such easy access to FMA merchandise. *wallows* But I too am poor, so even if I did, I would either not have enough money to indulge myself, or be even more poor for spending so much on FMA.

I would love a Roy keychain.... That would make my life.

*wallows with you*

I know of a couple Kinokuniya stores, but they're both 1+ hour drives, and expeeeeeensive e____e Roy Mustang, why must you play hard to get?!

Guuh, chapter 101 is so close! I have to remember not to eat when I'm reading new FMA stuff 'cuz during chapter 100 I was so shocked I gasped and ended up snorting chocolate cupcake out my nose. ><

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Nov 4 2009, 11:34 PM
Post #18794

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

For those wondering where I get my stuff, I get them at:

- conventions (AX was where I got a bunch of Roy figures...seriously wink.gif)

- Kinokuniya Book Store (I'm fortunate to have 2 close by - San Francisco & San Jose)

- Ebay (usually stuff directly from Japan)

- Play-Asia.com (where I got my Play-Arts Kai Roy, as well as my CDs & Brotherhood Blu-Rays)

I also get my FMA stuff from online sellers (not ebay but other places) so the only advice I have for people is to simply poke around various places, both B&M and online, as you never know what you'll find.

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Nov 5 2009, 02:46 AM
Post #18795

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Nov 4 2009, 11:44 PM) *

Omg you're here? laugh.gif
Are you in Edinburgh? That's the only Forbidden planet shop I've been too, and yes it is quite small lol. I don't live in Edinburgh but I'm not too far away from there. Are you from NY then?

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 10:27 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css