Reply to this topicStart new topic
Scar Tattoos, Its hard to get one of these
RefutoTeKami
post Aug 16 2010, 02:56 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,241

Hi! I'm totally new on this forum and if I made same topic like someone else in past of this forum than I would like to apology from the start. Yes, I know how to use search option on forums but in search results there wasn't thing i was looking for. Ok, now to main question I would like to ask.

Does anyone got or may know where to look exact pattern of Scar tattoos? So far I've found only this [http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/054/7/b/Scar__s_Tattoos_by_s4z4g4.png]. But there are some question marks in it. Any help would be pleased.

Your's, Alex
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 16 2010, 03:13 PM
Post #2

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@RefutoTeKami - Welcome to our board!
You haven't specified why you're looking for Scar's tattoo and hence I don't know how much this might help, but we have some members who got Scar's tattoo on him/herself (uh... I think they were actually all guys, if I remember correctly XD) and some of the pics are posted on "I got FMA tattoos on me" thread, like this one.
You may like to check out the above thread, if you'd like. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
RefutoTeKami
post Aug 16 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Tombow, thanks for your warm greeting![Its way better than "Google don't bite, use it!"] I assume that you want me to contact with people who got that tattoo for pattern, am I right? Good advice ^^

I am looking for these tattoos because I would like to make them on my arm's, both tattoos that is. Its way harder to find reconstruction pattern than deconstruction. I want to make these tattoos to remind me about my life, the way it was. And these two patterns are like mirror image of my life, it got deconstructed and reconstructed in a matter of six months. Soooo, enough about me and my life tongue.gif

+Quote Post
RefutoTeKami
post Aug 23 2010, 03:59 PM
Post #4

Citizen

Ok guys! I've got a very good news for all of you curious bastards. Thanks to ulTrawaZer from deviantart we and i got fully finished version of Scar both tattoo's!

All Thank to ulTrawaZer for his work! [u can do it by giving him a 'lama badge' at deviantart]

+Quote Post
dtecnique
post Aug 8 2011, 04:34 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 83,440

QUOTE (RefutoTeKami @ Aug 23 2010, 03:59 PM) *
Ok guys! I've got a very good news for all of you curious bastards. Thanks to ulTrawaZer from deviantart we and i got fully finished version of Scar both tattoo's!

All Thank to ulTrawaZer for his work! [u can do it by giving him a 'lama badge' at deviantart]

Might you happen to know the meaning of the latin/greek wording?

--------------------
"Greed may not be good, but it's not so bad either"

"Humans think Greed is just for money and power, but everyone wants something they don't have"

- Greed the Avaricious

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 12:34 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css