HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 862 863 864 865 866 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Causmicfire
post Dec 5 2007, 02:10 AM
Post #12946

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,283

QUOTE(CodenameElizabeth @ Dec 4 2007, 06:47 PM) *
(OK, Am I the only one amused how a discussion of my Christian upbringing IMMEDIATELY follows a statement about gunpoint cosplay-raep and domination?)
Hmmmm...

EDIT: OH WOW-- I VISITED THAT SITE!!! And I laughed so hard tears were streaming down my face. WAS THAT RIZA'S FATHER IN THAT ONE PICTURE!???!??! Oh MY. blink.gif

Yes, that is a rather odd combination of subjects. I think that was Riza's father. All I have to say about that site is poor Roy.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Desu ne?
post Dec 5 2007, 09:51 AM
Post #12947

Citizen

Member No.: 49,110

QUOTE(Elemental/Alchemist @ Dec 4 2007, 05:43 AM) *
@Desu ne? yea there wasn't a warning, but this thread has survived worse pics and info before (hell, one time i linked a random royai website with pics, but didn't realize there was another link on the site meant for "the older crowd" - not that it mattered too much but w/e...)

You misunderstood a bit. >.< The person that ticked me off was the person on da. I have no idea how offensive/not-offensive the picture in this thread was, since I didn't see it. However, the mental image after reading the posts regarding it.. wah.

--------------------
Avatar made my me, inspired by an omake, so don't steal it please.
My deviantart with ongoing (original) comic and also some FMA pics: http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/ And, if you have the time, please do check out my website at: http://www.freewebs.com/creativity-unlimited/index.htm It's still being worked on but updates are coming.

~NI-PAAAH!~

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Dec 5 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #12948

Lt. General

Member No.: 37,703

QUOTE(CodenameElizabeth @ Dec 4 2007, 07:47 PM) *
EDIT: OH WOW-- I VISITED THAT SITE!!! And I laughed so hard tears were streaming down my face. WAS THAT RIZA'S FATHER IN THAT ONE PICTURE!???!??! Oh MY. blink.gif

I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY WHY DIDN'T YOU HEED MY WARNING!?

The site was a little too much even for a kinky little uke!Roy whore like myself. And THAT'S saying something. (seriously SO MANY of my turn offs were on that site. mellow.gif ) AND YES THAT WAS RIZA'S FATHER. AND OLIVIER. AND ECKHART. FRICKING ECKHART. (my question is WHY NO DANTEXROY OR SCARXROY OR ENVYXROY!? WHY ECKHARTXROY!? >:O)

I also happen to have one of her doujinshi and I lol everytime I look through the scans. It involves a semen eating tentacle I kid you not. Cryogenia's translation notes were the best part of it tho.
But that's a yaoi doujin so enough about that. I'd really like to have her HughesxRoy one tho. There's hardly any kinky HughesxRoy doujin out there it's all ANGST...

*gets out of your guys' topic*

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
WhiteLadyoftheRi...
post Dec 5 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #12949

Citizen

Member No.: 53,433

Haha yeah . . . Riza's dad O.o that was a little . . . ah . . . different interpretation of Mustang/Hawkeye than the type I happen to ship . . . O.o

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Dec 5 2007, 09:02 PM
Post #12950

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

QUOTE(WhiteLadyoftheRing @ Dec 5 2007, 11:00 PM) *
Haha yeah . . . Riza's dad O.o that was a little . . . ah . . . different interpretation of Mustang/Hawkeye than the type I happen to ship . . . O.o

RoiAi: THE DARK SIDE!!!!

laugh.gif

My oh my. I just can't unsee it...

The Armstrong ones had me ROFL-ing like crazy.
And I was actually DRINKING A GLASS OF RED WINE while looking at that one pic!
(AUGHHHH! DO NOT WANT!!!)

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Dec 5 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #12951

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

QUOTE(WhiteLadyoftheRing @ Dec 5 2007, 08:00 PM) *

Can you imagine someone who ships that side unwittingly joining a RoyxRiza community?

Or it happening the other way around.

--------------------

+Quote Post
WhiteLadyoftheRi...
post Dec 6 2007, 09:25 AM
Post #12952

Citizen

QUOTE(Causmicfire @ Dec 5 2007, 11:19 PM) *
Can you imagine someone who ships that side unwittingly joining a RoyxRiza community?

Or it happening the other way around.

Oh, that would be somewhere between terrible and hilarious, depending on how it plays out. Like, if it's something like . . .

Hey guys! Looove this ship and look! I come bearing FANART! Click -here-.

And it's that same pic, or something similar. That would be bad (though, I'll admit, I will laugh *so* hard). But if it were just them joining and getting confused? Awkward turtle.

Haha, I feel now I'll have to specify which Hawkeye I ship with Roy . . .

+Quote Post
Elemental/Alchem...
post Dec 6 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #12953

Apprentice

Member No.: 28,136

wow too much "innaprpriate" info.. haha....

@Desu ne? aright then it's all good

@WhiteLadyoftheRing - the pic's not showing, do an edit...

---OT---
@natsu-hime - so what country are u from?
Chanukah is pretty well known (of course Christmas is more well known - but still) and has actually become slightly more popular with shows like "The OC" having "Christmukah" episodes
u ever hear Adam Sandler's "Chanukah Song"? (funny song...)

i mean not to bash u in any way, but just wondering...

as per ur question
(again, OT -- for all who care or for those who also don't know...)
and thank u CodenameElizabeth for ur opening info:

Chanukah celebrates the re-dedication of the 2nd Temple in Jerusalem after the miraculous victory over the Greeks by the few Jewish rebels (Maccabim) in Israel at the time (around 175 B.C.E)
Antiochus IV had invaded Jerusalem, destroyed and murdered many and set about to Hellenize the Jewish people, setting decrees to deter Judaism (he didn't destroy the Temple, as Greeks had respect for physical beauty - alas this is a main aspect of Hellenism). But the Greeks did desecrate the temple, making impure the oils, sacrificing non-kosher animals, committing sins within, etc.
Now the Greek army at the time was vast (this is the empire that then fell to the romans), and the few Jews not Hellenized grouped together to fight and take back the city and Temple. Classic David v. Goliath, they won and came back to re-dedicate the temple, and light the Menorah (sacred candelabra lights) - but the only available pure oil could only last one day, while they prepared more...
Once again, miraculously, the oil lasted a full 8 days

So we celebrate the victory of few over many, and the miracle of the lights by lighting mini-menorahs (Chanukiahs) each day for 8 days (one on the 1st, 2 the 2nd etc.)
--------------------------------------
...phew, sorry for the OT, more info on wikipedia i guess, but w/e

P.S. Anyone know when the next chapter comes out..??

--------------------
Roy's partner in arms - Maes Hughes:
IPB Image

+Quote Post
WhiteLadyoftheRi...
post Dec 6 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #12954

Citizen

Elemental/Alchemist - definitely not linking to that picture. I am not in the mood to get in trouble. wink.gif Hawkeye-Sensei/Roy = no want. ::shudders::

+Quote Post
Elemental/Alchem...
post Dec 7 2007, 04:45 AM
Post #12955

Apprentice

WhiteLadyoftheRing - hahaha; ok now i'm confused, since when has hawkeye/roy been a bad thing, i believe royai is the name of the thread...
unless that's not wat u implied...
ahh forget it... huh.gif ....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Dec 7 2007, 05:01 AM
Post #12956

Lt. General

Member No.: 37,703

^The thing is, by Hawkeye she didn't mean Riza she meant Riza's father.

Geez, if any of you want to see that badly just pm me. I have one of her other pictures that's actually work safe although it's just as disturbing (it involves shouta!Roy being "Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I'm cute and I has a books! O:" and Riza's father being all "*NOSEBLEED*" It's the only one I saved of the Riza's fatherxRoy stuff because DEAR LORD THAT LITTLE SHOUTA ROY IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. *adopts him*) That way it doesn't clutter the thread.

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
Elemental/Alchem...
post Dec 7 2007, 05:56 AM
Post #12957

Apprentice

QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Dec 7 2007, 08:01 AM) *
^The thing is, by Hawkeye she didn't mean Riza she meant Riza's father.

....That way it doesn't clutter the thread.

*sigh... yea, i was afraid of that...

and as to clutter, agreed
the thread (i think) should remain at least 90% royai, and anything off the side for enough pgs can be, well, off to the side
no one needs to repeat the fact that they're disturbed, nor need they be at all - i think we can all agree on that

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
natsu-hime
post Dec 8 2007, 12:59 AM
Post #12958

Apprentice

Member No.: 49,217

by the way guys, i already got a new phone again it's sony ericsson w200i and parents still don't know that the poor n73 is missing
last time i went to kinokuniya, i was strolling down the jap magazine site and HOLY CRAP I FOUND THE SHONEN GANGAN ISSUE WITH THE FLAME EMBLEM STRAP AGAIN! and so i buy it and now the flame array strap is clinging on my phone again YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

btw, anybody have suggestion on how to clean the chibi-figure straps? my roy and riza on my psp is soo dirty... T_T

Elemental/Alchemist - indonesia. the majority of our religion is islam as you all know (including me but i am not religious) and i do heard of chanukah mentioned from some kinda movie or something but i don't know exactly what it's all about.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 8 2007, 09:58 AM
Post #12959

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@natsu-hime - You got the second FLAME EMBLEM STRAP?? You lucky girl!!
(I wanna Roy's Flame Emblem strap, too! Too bad I'm not in Indonesia! tongue.gif )
I'm glad you were able to replace the lost one! happy.gif

@WhiteLadyoftheRing - Welcome to the Royai thread! Nice to have you on our board! ^^

Yes, this thread is for Roy and Riza fans..and Roy fans, Riza fans and other FMA fans. And, I think it's fine that we also "ship" other FMA pairings, but.... I agree that if anyone would like to discuss about other possible FMA couplings and stuff like that, yeah, finding appropriate thread(s) and do that there and not cluttering this thread here is a good idea. biggrin.gif

Also, a reminder that this thread has had viewer/poster as young as 11 years old, and as such we try to keep the content of this thread fairly "tame." If any of you'd like to talk about more "mature" content please do so where it is out of reach of young viewers of this thread, like, by PM. Or, you can go to any of other "mature content" oriented sites and discuss those there, right? smile.gif

BTW, all these nice fanfics and fanart and pics that have been posted recently... I'll catch up with all these after the finals!! ^^

OT:
@Elemental/Alchemist - Happy Hanukkah! Wishing you a Hanukkah full of peace, happiness love and light! biggrin.gif

And, for the rest of us who are not lighting the candles..

FMA chapter 78 is just few days away!!
I'm guessing the spoiler preview for chapter 78 would show up either tomorrow, or by Monday.
I hope we will see some scenes in the Central, hopefully Roy or Riza in it. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Desu ne?
post Dec 9 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #12960

Citizen

Member No.: 49,110

We better get some Roy and Riza or else..

*sharpens butcher knife*

Sorries. >.< Been watching too much higurashi lately. If anyone really would kill someone over a manga, that would be sick..

Ah well. *crosses fingers for Roy and Riza to appear*

And happy chanukah/hanukka (not sure which is proper spelling) to everyone who celebrates~

--------------------
Avatar made my me, inspired by an omake, so don't steal it please.
My deviantart with ongoing (original) comic and also some FMA pics: http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/ And, if you have the time, please do check out my website at: http://www.freewebs.com/creativity-unlimited/index.htm It's still being worked on but updates are coming.

~NI-PAAAH!~

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 862 863 864 865 866 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 04:05 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css