HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do you think about your end?, What do you think about death?
do You want to die?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 82
Guests cannot vote 
telepika
post Aug 19 2005, 02:19 AM
Post #31

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,937

My GOD!!! There're some people who want to die here!!! YOU PEOPLE!!! REMEMBER LIFE IS A GIFT!!! and be grateful that u're able to able to smell the grass, eat good ramen, and watch FMA!!! biggrin.gif

Such a depressing thread. Well, to be honest, i do think about dying, but i like to believe i won't die. biggrin.gif Fat chance he? But I'm still young. I don't think I'll die anytime soon.

Btw, all you people. If u were given the chance to become immortal, would you take that chance no matter the cost? I don't know what I would do. My life is my greatest possession, living my greatest experience. But given the ability to escape death... O_o

Deep...

--------------------
I've decided to officially support the American Dub!! Go Ed!!! Power to the short people!!!!
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Envy's lil...
post Aug 19 2005, 09:36 AM
Post #32

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 7,890

QUOTE(telepika @ Aug 19 2005, 01:19 AM)
Btw, all you people. If u were given the chance to become immortal, would you take that chance no matter the cost? I don't know what I would do. My life is my greatest possession, living my greatest experience. But given the ability to escape death... O_o

Deep...
[snapback]255756[/snapback]

I've often thought about it.

Immortality would be good because of course you could do all kinds of crazy things and wouldn't have to worry about dying. Also, since you would live for ever you could watch the world change, to me that would be facinating.

On the other hand, living forever might get boring.

+Quote Post
MiyokoChan
post Aug 19 2005, 11:40 AM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 18,931

They always do Twilight Zone episodes about that sort of thing, ne? biggrin.gif And the person always ends up not happy. And it depends on the type of immortality- like, if I could control when I die, choose when I die...(like Aragorn laugh.gif ) It would be interesting to see the world change, but if I would just LIVE forever...not so good. Because there will be a time when humans go. And then I'd just be sitting there with whatever ameoba was left over. I think I'd prefer to just be a mere mortal.

+Quote Post
Automne
post Aug 20 2005, 09:57 AM
Post #34

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

Do I want to die? No. Of course when I see how the world works today, I often thinks death wouldn't be so bad!

How I want to die? I don't know but certainly quickly and without pain!

We never know when we're gonna die but I'm not afraid, though I'm curious about where we're going after we die!

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt Aug 18 2005 @ 05:06 PM)
I'm not to keen on being eaten by a shark though. sad.gif

Me too, hehe! happy.gif;; Though I'd certainly die of an heart attack before the shark would ever get a chance to eat me! They are my greatest fear...

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
zombie
post Aug 20 2005, 10:12 AM
Post #35

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 15,609

QUOTE(telepika @ Aug 19 2005, 06:49 PM)
My GOD!!! There're some people who want to die here!!! YOU PEOPLE!!! REMEMBER LIFE IS A GIFT!!! and be grateful that u're able to able to smell the grass, eat good ramen, and watch FMA!!! biggrin.gif
[snapback]255756[/snapback]

i wish i cant watch fma. dont have it.

sometimes i wish i was dead but thats when i have to much work-have to put up with crap at school-no computer and now i have 11000 pics to go through
my life sucks

+Quote Post
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
post Aug 20 2005, 10:22 PM
Post #36

Alchemists

Member No.: 10,374

i donno why... but i wanna die
even tho my lifes so good, i just wanna die
any time, any day, any week, any month, any year
so ill just die in happiness if i could, but ill just wait smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
DarkMetalAlchemi...
post Nov 9 2005, 06:34 PM
Post #37

Citizen

Member No.: 22,149

Thinking about the time of your end can drive a person to insanity because you don't really know how it's gonna happen. All you can really do is wait and not worry about it. Enjoy your life as you want it to be, because when that time does come there will be nothing left to enjoy.

--------------------
DarkMetalAlchemist666

+Quote Post
DZBrick6
post Nov 9 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #38

Apprentice

Member No.: 25,718

Why do people worry about crap like this? Everything dies, you can't avoid it, it's gonna happen. Might as well make the best of what time you have, quit stressing over it, and do what you want. For cryin' out loud, it seems like humans in general end up either wishing or worrying their lives away, seems kind of pointless to me. To quote Grim from 'The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy', "When it's your time, it's your time. Might as well get some sleep instead."

And as far as how I would choose to die, give me a horrific car crash. Why? Hell, I don't know, I like cars, I spend most of my free time around them, I enjoy them, might as well die in one. Could be from driving a wrecker for a living for awhile, too, cleaned up enough nasty wrecks in my day, MAN, I could tell y'all some stories! ("Hey, pipsqueak, got'cha a gory one!" Yes, I freely admit, I was 'pipsqueak', 'midget', AND 'small fry' depending on who was yelling for me)...Maybe it'd be nice to have somebody else have to clean up after ME for once...who knows...

--------------------
Never underestimate the healing power of butter...

IPB Image

IPB Image<--I am SUPER MOD. Hear me roar...

+Quote Post
japaneseobesessi...
post Nov 10 2005, 01:54 PM
Post #39

Apprentice

Member No.: 25,612

yeah, sure of course

I think about causing it everyday too

--------------------
IPB Image

I despise nerds!

+Quote Post
nakagos bunny
post Nov 10 2005, 05:52 PM
Post #40

Apprentice

Member No.: 21,941

I don't mind dying, so long as I believe that there's an afterlife. As a Christian, I do. I have to believe in it, or I'd go crazy.

I've had bad health for a while now, so I've been used to the idea for a long time that I might die sooner than I'd like.

I hope that I would get to acheive some things before I die, like finishing school, getting a career I like, having at least one child.

I'd like to die by drowning because I love the water, and I've had a lot of dreams about drowning and while it seems kinda scary, it's also a strange peaceful feeling as well.

Anyway, ever since I fell in love with this person that I know I can't be with, I don't care if I die. Because it hurts so much to be without them.

I love Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi as well, but I believe him to be an angel in Heaven, so I like to think I'll be with him in Heaven when I go to the great beyond.

And about immortality, I used to think that would be nice, but after this love crisis there's no way I'd want it. I couldn't bear an eternity of this ache of missing/longing for this person.

Because I'm not even living for myself anymore, as without this person there is no true happiness for me. I'm just going along for others, trying to survive until the end comes.

+Quote Post
Alita
post Nov 10 2005, 08:17 PM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 25,811

Preferably by a bullet through the back of my head, right where the spine connects to the skull. No pain, quick and easy. And within the next fourteen years would be nice. But if that doesn't go, in some mangled bloody death, during the middle of a huge storm, in a blackout, and I want some unwitting little kid to find my body. Then, once they've stopped screaming, for my corpse to twitch a little, and start the screaming all over again.

And I'm really, really, hoping for oblivion.

--------------------
IPB Image

Sors salutis.
Fate opposes me.

+Quote Post
Smoke Alchemist
post Dec 9 2005, 08:37 PM
Post #42

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 23,322

I don't want to die until I fulfill everything that I expect to in this life.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mackhale13
post Dec 9 2005, 08:37 PM
Post #43

Citizen

Member No.: 27,403

I really on't want to die and lost all my memory..If so I die, which will happen anyway, I want to carry my memories to my next life(I believe in reincarnation)

+Quote Post
Le Monkey
post Apr 12 2006, 08:35 PM
Post #44

Major General

Member No.: 2,167

I want to die in my sleep,
Like my grandfather,

Not screaming like the bus passengers

Sorry, but that was something a friend said to me a few weeks back, and I had to put it in here.. XD

And when I go I want to go in one of two ways;
1: Quietly
2: Oblivion with the rest of this world.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Apr 12 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #45

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

I want to die in a memerable fashion.
"[Popo] died trying to prove you can streak in Antartica"

I also want a Viking Funeral.Flaming boat on a lake or river is a great funeral IMO.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 12:23 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css