HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Kale Mustang
post Apr 27 2010, 09:10 AM
Post #20551

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Apr 27 2010, 08:58 AM) *
Kale--I must say that I find it amusing that you of all the people on here didn't catch the booty shot in 54 the first time. tongue.gif Seriously, though, it's not like Arakawa's trying to hide Riza's curves at all. I swear, every chance she gets... (And as a girl, I'm forever sighing about why I can't look like that. I mean, I know she's really physically active compared to me, but there's also just plain differences in body types... and this is going OT, so I'll stop there.)

Between Keyhole's lagginess on Saturday night/Sunday morning and then fighting with the playback of the file on my netbook for Ecrisp's sub, I think I have a somewhat valid excuse to not notice it. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Apr 27 2010, 09:20 AM
Post #20552

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Apr 27 2010, 05:08 PM) *
Probably wouldn't sleep with her either. He's not like that.

What man isn't like that? ohmy.gif lol I refuse to believe that he's not interested in sleeping with any of the women he might go on dates with. Men and their needs, right? I'm not saying he'd sleep with any woman, but honestly, if he can get it he'll take it and still be a gentleman about it.

Yes, he may have those kind of 'cover up' dates to gain information, but it's perfectly reasonable for him to date normally too... for a bit of companionship that he can't get with Riza. It's maybe not a regular thing, but I'm sure he'd have a little time for it. That said, I don't think his womanising is as much as people perceive. I'm sure a lot of it is just part of the image. An image most men would love to have, mind you.

+Quote Post
rinoaebastel
post Apr 27 2010, 10:20 AM
Post #20553

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,455

Lol this conversation from where it comes? lol
now I thinking that I must have put the pic of Riza "catching her guns" for someones enjoyment x) (well i can still put it if it's wanted)

by the way in that proof pic of not bra thing that StormGoddess left I couldn't stop thinking that She is wearing one of roy's shirts XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Apr 27 2010, 10:27 AM
Post #20554

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Apr 27 2010, 06:10 PM) *
Between Keyhole's lagginess on Saturday night/Sunday morning and then fighting with the playback of the file on my netbook for Ecrisp's sub, I think I have a somewhat valid excuse to not notice it. wink.gif

I made him realise there was the shot tongue.gif

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
ramencat
post Apr 27 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #20555

Citizen

Member No.: 72,594

This conversation... I don't even know where to start. Not much I can say about bras, exept that I would... aprecciate... it if Riza didn't wear one *gets shot*. And honestly, I dought Roy sleeps around, he has discipline... probably. Also, this is a shonen manga; sex doesn't exist, remember? tongue.gif

btw, a while ago, I said I would try to translate the Roy and Riza parts of the character guide. But, I, well, overestimated my Japanes skills, to say the least. I can't translate anything more elaborate than a simple sentance. So, no translation. Really sorry.

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Apr 27 2010, 11:11 AM
Post #20556

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Kale--Get a better computer! tongue.gif Royai's too subtle to be noticed when your computer has issues!

ramencat--Gotta love the shonen double-standard of well-endowed women and no sex! (And you would not appreciate your other statement for long. Somone said it earlier--one word: gravity.)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
ramencat
post Apr 27 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #20557

Citizen

Member No.: 72,594

Darn that gravity... ruining my dreams. lol

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 27 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #20558

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Apr 27 2010, 11:11 AM) *
Kale--Get a better computer! tongue.gif Royai's too subtle to be noticed when your computer has issues!

I'd like a new i7 27-inch iMac please! :3

As for the way gravity works in most shounen series? Thank God! biggrin.gif I like the defy-everything stance. wink.gif

+Quote Post
angelofsarcasm89
post Apr 27 2010, 11:44 AM
Post #20559

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,605

I don't think Roy sleeps with any of his dates. A friend of mine explained to me once why he wanted an actual girlfriend and didn't just like random one-night stands, forgive his language. "If I just want sex, I can wank off. What I want is someone that I can connect with and care about and actually enjoy my time with, and none of these random girls do that for me."

Also, he probably doesn't want to get too close to anyone because of the old "It's not you, it's my enemies that would jump at the chance to hurt you or use you as a hostage" superhero problem. And then of course, the love interest always gets taken hostage...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post Apr 27 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #20560

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Apr 27 2010, 02:39 PM) *

I'd like a new i7 27-inch iMac please! :3

As for the way gravity works in most shounen series? Thank God! biggrin.gif I like the defy-everything stance. wink.gif

Maybe there's a special alchemy that's used instead of bras. laugh.gif

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Apr 27 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #20561

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

OK, let's just say that women in the FMA world have levitating boobs. Jeez. laugh.gif
(It's ridiculous we spent that much time discussing this. XD)

As for Roy... hmmm... no I just don't see it. I just don't see Roy being a virgin.Riza, sure, but Roy? I don't know... I think he's done the do with at least ONE woman. (Not that he couldn't and still be equally badass, it's just that he's a womanizer.)

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Apr 27 2010, 02:57 PM
Post #20562

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

QUOTE (Animeoldtimer @ Apr 27 2010, 10:11 PM) *
Maybe there's a special alchemy that's used instead of bras. laugh.gif

Hmm, interesting!!
But Riza can't do alchemy, she'd need a little help with that... I wonder if Roy knows how... shifty.gif

+Quote Post
Kaori Ayanami
post Apr 27 2010, 03:13 PM
Post #20563

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,575

This people...

May I remind you there are, in fact, strapless bras in this world?
I think she didn't need a bra back when she showed the tattoo to Roy. She doesn't seem to, by the looks of it... Anyway, it's clear she did take off one or two layers of clothes before the "showing" scene. Thanks for pointing out her garments in the burial scene.

As of Roy's womanizing behavior, it's clearly a cover-up, even if he does date for real. Riza doesn't need that kind of cover-up, so I don't think she dates. On a regular basis, at least.
It doesn't matter, anyway, since they're the closest one to the other one no matter what.

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Apr 27 2010, 03:37 PM
Post #20564

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

ramencat--Gotta love the shonen double-standard of well-endowed women and no sex! (And you would not appreciate your other statement for long. Somone said it earlier--one word: gravity.)

Remember gravity doesn't exist in manga, either. Ed's antenna for example.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tian Ai
post Apr 27 2010, 03:39 PM
Post #20565

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,879

OMG you guys, this conversation. XD Can't believe there's already 2 pages of it! Hahaha! I love you all.

My thoughts exactly. Roy and Riza are so popular, we can spend days discussing the mechanisms of her non-sagging boobs and his potential one-night stands.

As of Roy's womanizing behavior, it's clearly a cover-up, even if he does date for real. Riza doesn't need that kind of cover-up, so I don't think she dates. On a regular basis, at least.

That's a pretty logical statement. Roy probably goes out with a few girls to blend in with the civilians and keep an ear out for things.

btw, a while ago, I said I would try to translate the Roy and Riza parts of the character guide. But, I, well, overestimated my Japanes skills, to say the least. I can't translate anything more elaborate than a simple sentance. So, no translation. Really sorry.

Hey! Do you happen to know where we can find the character guide? And don't be sorry, thanks for trying!

--------------------

・守るよ・
リザ・ロイ
--------
[DeviantArt]

Original artwork by Chocolate Queen

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 03:25 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css