HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 3692 3693 3694 3695 3696 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Toby-Chan
post Nov 1 2007, 09:19 AM
Post #55396

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,284

Lol, and I've never had any foreign stalkers because I suck.

I had one fangirl on LJ who didn't speak much cohesive English, but it seemed more by choice and condition (And overexcitement) than by not being a native speaker. But she didn't really fangirl me as much as she simply rambled about loving the characters I drew/wrote about at any mere mention. I don't ever recall a comment focused on the work itself, rather she just wrote things like- "I LOVE THIS PAIRING!!!!!" (And occasional ranting about something related that made no sense.)

Hay, I'm at the store now, and it seems the Methodist church across the street has had wireless installed, because I'm totally Ninja-ing their connection!

(I probably shouldn't access Y!gallery on this IP, though. It'd feel weird. Lololol, ghey pr0n on the Jesus-funded intraweb connection!)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Nov 1 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #55397

Guests

Changing the subject a bit,

So we're on early dismissal, due to a pep rally for volleyball.

But right NOW, we're on lockdown. Whoopee! Like, four kids from debate [myself included] saw the dogs outside].

Though they should have come during said debate. We woulda started dancing for the dogs as they came by.

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Nov 1 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #55398

Lt. General

Member No.: 37,703

So Fushi went out in town, found a really pretty black skirt, and a hat at the dolalr store and dressed up for the later half of Halloween. Her Halloween was SAVED!

And skipping that damn class made me feel even better <3

How everyone's post-Halloween-morning? Anyone sick from overeating the candy that was for the kiddies?

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Nov 1 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #55399

Guests

I know not of Halloween.

I think something's burning here. And we're still on lockdown. We can't leave. THEY'RE GONNA BURN DOWN THE SCHOOL WITH US STILL IN IT! *flail*

+Quote Post
Nekokitty
post Nov 1 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #55400

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 36,425

Can't stop eating candy. Soo good and sweet. D8
I'm gonna have to brush my teeth when I get home.

Well, at least I'm less tired than I was this morning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Nov 1 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #55401

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 31 2007, 10:27 AM) *
Ro- if your really believed there was a god that didn't hate you, you'd spell his name as "God" or "G-d". It's simple courtesy. *nods*

Is $18 fair for four hours of babysitting for a 19 month old and a 4 year old? I could have sworn she used to pay me more. huh.gif

I don't think so. I'd demand at least $30 for that.
I usually go by $7 per hour per infant/toddler and $5 per hour per child. tongue.gif

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
~Edward~Elric~Fa...
post Nov 1 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #55402

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,125

~Ed~Fan~- My brothers aren't really the enthusiastic type. They were just like, "Mmhm, yeah." ._______. I haven't played Halo 3 in a while. DX Oh, I saw TNMBC in 3-D this weekend. 'Twas awesome. Hope you have fun tonight! :3

~*Steel Heart Alchemist: Thats funny, my bros don't get too excited about new things they find out in video games either. They're always like "I've seen this before" or "yep, its cool...I guess" tongue.gif. Anyways its cool to me ^^. Yeah, it was awesome to see it in 3D, and it was better going there than going home and getting sick on Halloween candy. Did you have fun yesterday?
--

Current thoughts:
-Had a lot of fun going around Chicago and getting candy. We kept going in buildings we weren't supposed to =P.
-My friends ate more candy than me. They almost ate half of it. I had about 2 twix bars and 2 spree packs.
-My costume was a girl pirate. Since I had like 10 of my friends with me they wanted to have every 2 people dress the same. So my friend Casey and I had all this dark make-up on and fake teeth. We looked really gory >.<.
-Later we went out to eat and saw The Night Before Christmas. That'd have to be my favorite Halloween movie ever. Zero's so cute, and whenever Jack starts singing it makes me crack up.

--------------------

~I am a member of EdxArmony Club!!~

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Nov 1 2007, 06:12 PM
Post #55403

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

~Ed~Fan~- That's cool. ^^ Yesterday was fun for me as well. I got compliments on my Akira costume. *will possibly post pics, if the pics come out well* And I got a good amount of candy. 8D

The masquerade was fun. It wasn't really a masquerade, though. It was more like a "come-and-hang-out-for-a-few-hours" thing. Only a few people got dressed up. .___. It was still a lot of fun. But I always feel uncomfortable in a crowd of people, so I was just like <___< >_____> for most of the time. I got to practice some chess too. (I can't even remember when the last time I played chess was. XD) But the best thing about the whole thing was that I got better acquainted with some of the members of the anime club.

My thoughts:
- I have homework to do. D:

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Elise Elric
post Nov 1 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #55404

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,468

@Steel- I saw Nightmare a week ago and took my Jack plushie and made him bow for people. I even got a whole group of people to stand in front of the theater and let me record them screaming for Jack.

So tomorrow my history class will finish watching The Sixth Sense. I guess I'll study for my English test then instead of in the morning. That'll give me more time to get ready.

I'll be getting my Catholic Entry Exam grades soon. I hope I can get grades good enough that I could go to Kellenberg, so if my Cultural art school doesn't accept me I have something to fall back on. But if neither of them accept me, I'm pretty much f*cked.

--------------------
-and nobody felt sad, as long as we could postpone tomorrow with more nostalgia"

deviantart youtube

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Nov 1 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #55405

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

Well, I finally got to see Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. It's pretty good, and I think I'll continue watching it. I love the opening theme though. Anyone know what it's called, or who sings it even?

-My brother left the TV on in the other room. It sounds like elevator music is playing DX!!!
-I feel lonely for some reason sad.gif. It feels.....not good.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Nekokitty
post Nov 1 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #55406

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 36,425

^It's called Hito Toshite Jiku ga Bureteiru and it's sung by Ootsuki Kenji featuring Nonaka Ai, Inoue Marina, Kobayashi Yuu, Sawashiro Miyuki & Shintani Ryouko. You can find it at gendou. =)

Gah, I'm hungry, I need to go eat something. Dx

--------------------

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Nov 1 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #55407

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 43,484

Hah.

After my Japanese topic test, there will be no more exams that count towards my report.
And I'm rather confident that I'll pass my Japanese test with flying colours.

Then after that, I can bludge and go watch anime. =D
Hah.

-waits anxiously for remaining test results-

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Nov 2 2007, 05:37 AM
Post #55408

Guests

*COUGHHACK*

Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh. All my crap is trying to weave its way out of my nose and throat. I feel like crap, but I'm forcing myself to go today because I don't wanna miss any more school.

I'll just be taking a crapload of coughdrops though.

+Quote Post
natsu-hime
post Nov 2 2007, 07:10 AM
Post #55409

Apprentice

Member No.: 49,217

hmmmmmm..........

i need to know ASAP how to lose a guy in 10 days

because there's this stalker hikikomori guy who have a crush on me and he always compare me with anime characters and he wants to take pictures of me cosplaying (UGGGHHHH I'M SICK OF HIM! HE TREATED ME AS IF I'M AN ACTION FIGURE!) and i don't know if he had saved all my cosplay pics in DA or not...i hope not!!!

help me? T_T

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Nov 2 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #55410

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

^He's a pedophile. Call the police.

@Nekokitty- Okay thank you smile.gif. Actually, I might also be able to find it on Limewire if I type in 'Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei'. Thanks again!

Twas a half day today. Instead of work, we just watched a movie about a football player. It was called 'Invincible'. Not bad. Not too good either, but not bad.

-1 more week of Health and the I start Home Economics!

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 3692 3693 3694 3695 3696 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 08:23 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css