HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
rinoaebastel
post Jul 6 2010, 01:10 PM
Post #21781

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,455

@Elisabeth Hawkeye....*Blush* Well in my opinion the end of the vid was a little catastrophic and some timing too. But Im really happy that you think that way hehe

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 6 2010, 03:24 PM
Post #21782

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Since there seem to be some confusions on the posting of Spoiler contents for the series' finals for FMA manga/Brotherhood anime... ^^

ETA: July 6, 2010

We apologize for filling this thread with many of our board announcement posts recently, however, the series final episode of FMA:Brotherhood anime has just aired in Japan this past Sunday, and hence....

<Special Reminder/Plea for the contents of final 2 episodes (eps 63 - 64) of FMA:Brotherhood anime and the final chapter (chapter 108) of FMA manga. >

As FMA manga series, as well as the Japanese broadcasting of FMA:Brotherhood anime series have concluded, here are special reminders for the posting of contents of final 2 episodes (eps 63 - 64) of FMA:Brotherhood anime, and the final chapter (chapter 108) of FMA manga in our forums.

Since the storyline for FMA:Brotherhood anime is closely tied to FMA manga, and there are many FMA fans who do not wish to be spoiled of the storyline before they get the chance to watch those episodes of FMA:B anime and/or read FMA manga chapter 108....

* Please DO NOT post ANY part of FMA:Brotherhood anime eps 63-64 content and FMA manga chapter 108 content, or even HINT of what's in those episodes/chapter on any other threads in any part of the forums, except on designated discussion threads. This applies to ALL threads on our board, including many of the character discussion threads such as Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, Edward & Winry! Aka Ed X Win thread, and so on. Please post any discussion on any content of FMA:Brotherhood anime episodes 63-64, FMA manga chapter 108 on designated threads only. Yes, this is different from our usual practice, but we ask everyone's cooperation. If you happen to forget and make post with such contents on non-designated threads, please do not mind that the board staff may go ahead and edit your post so that no contents from FMA:Brotherhood anime episodes 63-64 or FMA manga chapter 108 would be discussed on your post.

Please also note that:
* When posting any pics from these final 2 episodes/chapter, yes, even when posting on the designated threads, please post as LINKS and not IMAGES. (i.e. don't use [img][/img] BBcode, and also no use of thumbnails by uploading the pic to our site.) If you happen to forgot and post such images, please do not mind that the board staff may go ahead and edit your post so that no direct image would be showing on your post.

* Please DO NOT make signature or avatar that would indicate/show the content of final 2 episodes/chapter, either by images or by text.
If you happen to forget and make such, please do not mind that the board staff may go ahead and edit such avatar or signature.

-----------------

Following are some of the designated chapter 108/eps 63-64 threads:

For those who have read FMA manga chapter 108 please add your posts on
Chapter 108, The Final Chapter, Content Discussion Thread
FMA Manga Ending: Your thoughts on how FMA manga series ended
FMA manga is over?! O_o Your Reflections/thoughts on the FMA manga series being concluded

For those who have watched FMA:Brotherhood anime episode 63-64 please add your posts on
FMA:Brotherhood anime episode 64: Journey's End - Content Discussion Thread
FMA:Brotherhood Movie Speculation/wishful-thinking/discussion Thread
(YES! there WILL be an FMA:Brotherhood movie coming out in Japan in 2011! That much is a known fact and not the speculation, although everything else on the thread is, so far... XD)

Additionally:
Royai fans who have read FMA manga chapter 108, and/or watched FMA:Brotherhood eps 63-64, or otherwise do not mind being spoiled of contents for these chapter/episodes and wish to discuss Royai related contents in the series' final episodes/chapter of FMA:Brotherhood anime/FMA manga, please add your post on
Reflections - Temporary Discussion Thread For Royai Fans upon the ending of FMA manga/FMA:Brothehood anime series

EdxWin fans who have read FMA manga chapter 108, and/or watched FMA:Brotherhood eps 63-64, or otherwise do not mind being spoiled of contents for these chapter/episodes and wish to discuss EdxWin related contents in the series' final episodes/chapter of FMA:Brotherhood anime/FMA manga, please add your post on
Reflections - Temporary Discussion Thread For EdxWin Fans upon the ending of FMA manga/FMA:Brotherhood anime series

AlxMei fans who have read FMA manga chapter 108, and/or watched FMA:Brotherhood eps 63-64, or otherwise do not mind being spoiled of contents for these chapter/episodes and wish to discuss AlxMei related contents in the series' final episodes/chapter of FMA:Brotherhood anime/FMA manga, please add your post on
Reflections - Temporary Discussion Thread For AlxMei Fans upon the ending of FMA manga/FMA:Brotherhood anme series

Fans & 'shippers of any other FMA pairings who had already read/watched FMA manga chapter 108/FMA:Brotherhood anime eps 63-64, and would like to have the similar discussion thread for their 'shipping pairing, please PM me and let me know. smile.gif

----

Thank you, and now please go back to the regular Royai discussions. biggrin.gif

ETA: I see that there are some posts stuck in "wait for moderator review" because of containing ep 64 content. I moved those to Reflections - Temporary Discussion Thread For Royai Fans upon the ending of FMA manga/FMA:Brothehood anime series thread, and I'm going to move some of FMA:B movie discussion posts to FMA:Brotherhood Movie Speculation/wishful-thinking/discussion Thread. You can discuss FMA:B movie here AS LONG AS it does NOT contain any HINT of what's in FMA:B eps 63-64, but it seems inevitably the discussion starts mentioning/hinting the contents of chapter 63-64. sleep.gif (Because everyday this thread is viewed/visited by many FMA fans who had not seen FMA:B ep 63-64 yet, please do NOT post any spoilers, or even hint of what's in these episodes here, please. ^^) You can add your comments on and join the speculation/discussion of FMA:B movie content on FMA:Brotherhood Movie Speculation/wishful-thinking/discussion Thread or on Reflections - Temporary Discussion Thread For Royai Fans upon the ending of FMA manga/FMA:Brothehood anime series thread about the possible Royai content in the movie. smile.gif

ETA 2: Replying to the posts below. ^^
Hey guys, please don't worry! We understand. ^^ I'm just letting you guys know, 's all. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 6 2010, 05:52 PM
Post #21783

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Aw crap, and I was doing so well! Sorry for being brainless, Tombow! ^^; I'll watch myself better from now on! (At least, until it's deemed safe to talk about everything. Then... *evil laugh*)

While I was cleaning my room today, I ran into a folder of handwritten stuff, most of it fanfic, and much of that was Royai. I may have to resurrect some of it. There was one that I really liked...

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
rinoaebastel
post Jul 7 2010, 02:37 AM
Post #21784

Apprentice

Sorry Tombow, being in drugs for colds is not sane. (I don't remember what I said and all >.<)

@jacksparrow589 wo more royai fics? nice, I liked some of your fics so I don't mind to read more heh.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Jul 7 2010, 09:54 AM
Post #21785

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Attached File  Together_ut_end_2.png ( 116.17K ) Number of downloads: 28

An Album of Festival Works!
*most links will take you away from the forum*

Wind-Flow a fanart by rinoaebastel

2 icons by causmicfire

Naptime a fanfic by angelofsarcasm89

Boxes a fanart by YourViolentStalker

Beyond the Camaraderie a fanfic by sidekick.kep37

Special Seat a fanfic by jacksparrow589

Weight] a fanfic by crazyanimefan

Gunshot by sidekick.kep37

Eastern Headquareters' Attraction a fanfic by spectator

Wind a fanfic by causmicfire

Until These Flames Turn Blue a fanfic by angelstar2408

Until That Day a fanfic by causmicfire

Fog on His Windshield a fanfic by angelstar2408

Chocolate Queen Fanart shared by amestris_star

Chocolate Queen Comic Pages 1 2 and 3 shared by Michiyo-

The Scenery From a Car Seat a fanfic by jacksparrow589

Until the End a fanfic by jacksparrow589

Of Complications and Contradictions a fanfic by jacksparrow589

Scanlation of Chocolate Queen's Comic shared by Tian Ai

Fanart by Elisabeth Hawkeye

Underground Oath Pages 1 & 2 a comic by Tian Ai

At Ease a fanfic by angelofsarcasm89

RoyAi Day 2010 a fanart by Michiyo-

Results of a fanart contest by Valerie

RoyAI Wedding a fanart by hand-made-city

Here Without You an AMV by Lt. Misha Mustang

Battlefield a fanfic by sidekick.kep37

A Fanart with chapter 108 spoilers by Gimpyhair, but you'll have to pm her for a link.

Resistance an AMV shared bu amestris_star

Don't Make Me Live Without You a collage by RoyxRizaFan

Never Surrender a manga coloring by RoyxRizaFan

Their Epic Win a manga coloring by RoyxRizaFan

'nuff Said a manga coloring by RoyxRizaFan

Fanart by Cloud5614

Fanart by Nazth

A Fanfic by Elisabeth Hawkeye including chapter 108 spoilers, so pm her for the link.

A Day in Our Life a fanfic collection by cherry-chan biggrin.gif

*a link to this post is now in my sig, so people won't have to go digging through the board to find this post.

--------------------

+Quote Post
randomester
post Jul 7 2010, 04:27 PM
Post #21786

Citizen

Member No.: 69,450

uh I was about to post this for the Royai festival b/c i finally got a tablet but it's now like a month later. (FAIL)
And it's still not even 1/5 finished so er... enjoy the preview? rolleyes.gif
spoilerfree btw smile.gifAttached File  r22.jpg ( 55.63K ) Number of downloads: 109

edit: btw its roy with his hair slicked back b/c i cant draw his normal droopy cut sad.gif
oh yeah , since the panels are still empty, feel free to dub roy saying ridonkulous things !
Like so:
Attached File(s)
Attached File  r22_2.jpg ( 77.76K ) Number of downloads: 100

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Jul 7 2010, 07:29 PM
Post #21787

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

If you want I can add it to the list when you finish. My hand issues have prevented me from posting what was supposed to be my RoyAi Day contribution, so I know that things get in the way...

--------------------

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Jul 8 2010, 09:51 AM
Post #21788

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Ooooh Randomester, I like what I see. You need to finish this! Roy is the best with his hair slicked back.

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
randomester
post Jul 8 2010, 05:25 PM
Post #21789

Citizen

Member No.: 69,450

@ Causmicfire: thanks, but It's okay, since it'll probably take another 0.5-1 week to finish D:
take care of your hand first ! :-)!

@black~hayate : thanks biggrin.gif , i just finished the 4th panel today so it'll be up by next week I swear XD
it was riza's side closeup that took foreveer :_(
Attached File(s)
Attached File  r3.jpg ( 98.87K ) Number of downloads: 79

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Jul 10 2010, 09:55 AM
Post #21790

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

^Ooh, very nice! Can't wait to see it!

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 14 2010, 09:15 AM
Post #21791

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Causmicfire--Thanks for putting that together! I'm going to have to go over everything... well, right now actually, since randomester is the only one to have put up new art here recently. Nobody's posted here for 4 days! *is shocked* We need some new material to salivate over have somewhat civilized discussion about! Are there any good Royai eps to be shown dubbed soon?

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 14 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #21792

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Jul 14 2010, 11:15 AM) *
Causmicfire--Thanks for putting that together! I'm going to have to go over everything... well, right now actually, since randomester is the only one to have put up new art here recently. Nobody's posted here for 4 days! *is shocked* We need some new material to salivate over have somewhat civilized discussion about! Are there any good Royai eps to be shown dubbed soon?

Well I did just watch episode 21 dubbed yesterday... and while there's very little Royai in it (even if they're standing next to each other doing nothing, its still Royai!!!), it did have the scene with Havoc in the hospital, which is one of my favorite scenes! All the voice-work sounded amazing.... especially where Havoc loses it with Mustang and Riza comes over to calm him down... Mike McFarland was AMAZING! But since I'm horrible at keeping track of the dub, I'm not sure if any more dubbed episodes were released or if that's the most recent one.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hawkey...
post Jul 15 2010, 01:30 PM
Post #21793

Apprentice

Member No.: 62,114

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Jul 14 2010, 08:41 PM) *
Well I did just watch episode 21 dubbed yesterday... and while there's very little Royai in it (even if they're standing next to each other doing nothing, its still Royai!!!), it did have the scene with Havoc in the hospital, which is one of my favorite scenes! All the voice-work sounded amazing.... especially where Havoc loses it with Mustang and Riza comes over to calm him down... Mike McFarland was AMAZING! But since I'm horrible at keeping track of the dub, I'm not sure if any more dubbed episodes were released or if that's the most recent one.

Yes, episode 22 is already dubbed happy.gif

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo-,Sig is not by me

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 24 2010, 12:27 PM
Post #21794

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

(This post is time limited, and will be removed later on. ^^)
<Special Board Announcement>

News Flash!!!

Our board is giving away 1 copy of July 2010 issue (came out on June 11, 2010 in Japan) of Shounen GanGan magazine with FMA manga series final chapter (chapter 108)!!!!

Yes, the one and only, the issue with the final chapter of FMA manga!! This issue had been sold out so fast on the day it came out in Japan that not only it is no longer available from the publisher, many Japanese FMA fans who wanted to purchase this issue haven't had the chance to do so!! (Hence, the publisher is reprinting the entire chapter 108 again on the next month's issue of Shounen GanGan magazine, but this one is the one and only the original printing of the FMA manga final chapter, and we are even giving away, along with the magazine, the original bonus gift, the FMA manga series completion memorial digital clock also!!

This issue is HUGE! More than 1000 pages, with FMA final chapter alone covering 100 plus pages!!
I know some of you, even the one who normally do not order GanGan and prefer owing volume books wanted this particular issue of GanGan mag with the final chapter of FMA manga, even though don't speak/read any Japanese!! ^^

So... here is your chance to own this copy of GanGan mag with the final chapter of FMA!!!
(the following is the pic of the actual copy to be given away, except the face of "memorial clock" is kept "mystery" ^^)

Disclosure: Please note that the copy is already opened and hence in "previously owned" state, but please rest assured that it is in very good condition. ^^

And yes, we are giving away the original bonus gift, the "FMA manga series completion memorial digital clock" along with this copy!!

Please read on to find out what you need to do to win this prize!!! biggrin.gif

=================

We are announcing the contest prizes for the "Thank you, Arakawa!" Fanart contest!!!

Up till now, the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd prizes for our "Thank you, Arakawa!" Fanart contest (jointly hosted by the FMA Image Gallery and the Fanart forum of our board) have been a mystery, but no more!! We are unveiling the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd prizes for the contest!!

Here are the prizes:

1st prize: 1 copy of Shounen GanGan magazine with the series final chapter of FMA manga (Yes, THE final chapter of FMA!!) along with the original bonus gift, "the series completion memorial digital clock."

2nd prize: FMA pencil case that was a bonus gift for the July issue of Shounen GanGan magazine.

3rd prize: Fullmetal Alchemist wrist band and FMA budge set that was a bonus gift for the November issue of Shounen GanGan magazine.

Here is what you need to do for the chance to win one of these prizes!!

1. Go and read July 2010 Arawaka Appreciation Fan Art Contest details.

2. Create your original fanart showing your "thank you" to FMA, or it's author, Hiromu Arakawa.
If you'd like, you can use any FMA characters from any FMA series (FMA-1, FMA:Brotherhood, FMA manga) for your fanart, as well as your depiction of Arakawa-cow figure.

3. Your fanart MUST directly show your thank-you to FMA and/or Arakawa-sensei.

4. However, no spoiler content for the FMA chapter 108 is allowed (it's because we'll have the board wide public poll as part of the judging of the winners for the contest, while many of FMA fans, including those in Japan, have not had a chance to read the final chapter of FMA manga. ^^) If you are not sure whether your fanart would be considered as "chapter 108 spoiler," then please send PM to Tombow and ask. ^^

5. Enter the contest, by posting your entry on July 2010 Arawaka Appreciation Fan Art Contest thread, and also upload the image to July 2010 Arakawa Appreciation Fanart Contest section of our Gallery by Saturday, July 31, 2010, 11:59 PM (on your time zone)

---

Are you interested? Good, then get started!!
You have only 1 week to come up with your "thank you, FMA/Arakawa!" Fanart!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rinoaebastel
post Jul 26 2010, 02:31 AM
Post #21795

Apprentice

That gangan magazine is so tempting lol. But well, I really don't have time and mood. I have big problems here now so....sigh. And only a week...It made me ask if I should try it

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 11:01 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css