HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA Character Q&A: Question about FMA character? Post here!, Warning! May contain posts with Spoilers without spoiler covers
Pride the Arroga...
post Dec 26 2011, 08:58 AM
Post #166

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 87,178

Never heard that, heck Ed even has kids with Winry. I doubt any author in their right mind would do that. Seems like a case of Fan Dumb to me. sleep.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
njrk97
post Dec 29 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #167

Citizen

Member No.: 87,872

why did ed an al alchemy teacher lose parts of her organ whe she tried human transmutation instead of a limb like ed it just seems odd to me

+Quote Post
Claudius
post Dec 31 2011, 05:58 PM
Post #168

Apprentice

Member No.: 42,805

QUOTE (njrk97 @ Dec 29 2011, 09:47 PM) *
why did ed an al alchemy teacher lose parts of her organ whe she tried human transmutation instead of a limb like ed it just seems odd to me
The Gate takes whatever it wants. A limb, a body, memories, organs, a...uh, well...a certain part of the male body. It really isn't specific on what it takes (unlike what you think); just that it takes something.

+Quote Post
njrk97
post Jan 1 2012, 04:16 PM
Post #169

Citizen

Member No.: 87,872

QUOTE (Claudius @ Jan 1 2012, 10:58 AM) *
The Gate takes whatever it wants. A limb, a body, memories, organs, a...uh, well...a certain part of the male body. It really isn't specific on what it takes (unlike what you think); just that it takes something.

i heard somewhere that the gate took her womb or something

+Quote Post
Pride the Arroga...
post Jan 10 2012, 11:40 AM
Post #170

Citizen

Member No.: 87,178

QUOTE (njrk97 @ Jan 1 2012, 05:16 PM) *
QUOTE (Claudius @ Jan 1 2012, 10:58 AM) *

i heard somewhere that the gate took her womb or something

Pieces of a few organs. Never specified which organs, but Father did mention that she was rendered infertile...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 13 2012, 02:24 PM
Post #171

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Thank you, Claudius and Pride the Arrogant for your help! happy.gif I agree, and although it's not specifically mentioned, I think we can safely infer that the gate took reproduction-related organ(s) from Izumi's body. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 13 2012, 03:04 PM
Post #172

Group Icon

@Sakuyahanabi - I don't think I've ever heard/read Arakawa-sensei saying such thing. blink.gif

I agree with A Pierrot's Aria and Pride the Arrogant, and I think this might be the case of imagination by some fan? But, if you (or anyone) hear otherwise, with the source info that is confirming this "revelation", please bring it back here asap, and that would be appreciated! biggrin.gif

As posted by A Pierrot's Aria, we'll merge this to FMA Character Q&A soon. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ErikH
post Jan 14 2012, 11:58 AM
Post #173

Citizen

Member No.: 88,107

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, I just have a quick question. Maybe the answer is very obvious but i don't know it.

Question: What is Lust's full name

Pride = the arrogant

Greed = the avaricious

Gluttony = the voracious

Wrath = the furious

Envy = the Jealous

Sloth = the Indolent

Lust = the ____________WHAT!?

I am making a lust wallpaper and would like to incorporate her full name, thank you! happy.gif

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jan 14 2012, 12:18 PM
Post #174

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

I'm pretty sure it's Lust the lascivious. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ErikH
post Jan 14 2012, 12:31 PM
Post #175

Citizen

Member No.: 88,107

Ah, that does sound right, and is a perfect synonym for Lust. Thank you very much for the quick response and answer. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 15 2012, 07:23 AM
Post #176

Group Icon

Welcome to our board, ErikH!

I was just watching FMA:Brotherhood episode 14: "Those Who Lurk Underground" last night on AdultSwim, in which Greed goes on to list those when he reunites with his "kins" at Father's lair, but just missed Lust's part. tongue.gif Anyway, I agree with A Pierrot's Aria that it goes "Lust, the lascivious" unless FMA made some deviations.

When you complete the Lust wallpaper, if you'd like, showing it off by posting it in our Fanworks forum, or sharing it by posting in our board's FMA Image Gallery in the wallpaper section. If you have any questions on how to upload the images to our Gallery, our moderators would be happy to assists you. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
~LilianaDC~
post Jun 10 2014, 02:41 PM
Post #177

Citizen

Member No.: 73,306

Question 1: Is it stated anywhere when RoyAi day was first celebrated? And did any Japanese fan explain to us why they choose June 11th as RoyAi Day?

Question 2: Is there any extra information about Olivier Mira Armstrong stated at FMA Chronicle guidebook? I am working on her theoretic biography and I need any hint that can be use as calculating element.

Question 3: Will the FMA Chronicle guidebook be translated into English at all? It's been like... 2 or 3 years since its release? No plans on full translation of this? Because this is probably my last hope of getting so many answers and so many interesting facts... And yeah - I don't know Japanese at all.

Thank you!

--------------------
minor characters are major love~

Proudly ship: RoyAi, Kimblee/Olivier, Roy/Olivier, Riza/Kimblee, Havoc/Riza, King Bradley/Olivier, King Bradley/Riza, Miles/Olivier, King Bradley/Mrs. Bradley <3

+Quote Post
Bradley's Le...
post Jul 14 2014, 03:25 PM
Post #178

Citizen

Member No.: 186,757

My question concerns Wrath's relationship with Lust in the manga and Brotherhood. When Roy Mustang was burning her alive, Wrath was there but he didn't attack Mustang, Al and Hawkeye either before or after Lust was incinerated. I've read on the FMA Wikia and in interviews that Lust helped him learn the ins and outs of dating humans to bag Mrs. Bradley, but I was wondering if there are any other details of their relationship to each other. He didn't seem to care when she died, unlike Gluttony and Envy.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 03:33 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css