HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Maliza
post May 15 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #15451

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 134

QUOTE (Aribelle @ May 15 2009, 07:14 PM) *
I tried to search for a link last night, and did not find one. Hence I think I am just crazy laugh.gif

No, that's actually true, although I also have no idea when she said it. I found this old post through search:

QUOTE (Maliza @ Jul 12 2004, 02:53 PM) *
hmm but I dont think he is gonna kill her, because usually on those "to be continued" ppl don't die, look at hughes and ross examples
plus i read in this site that arakawas fav characters are Ed, Al, Winry and Riza (you wouldn't kill one of your fav char would you? ^.~ )

but site is down =/

ETA: sup hi people biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DistantBlue
post May 15 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #15452

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,766

QUOTE (amestris_star @ May 14 2009, 10:23 PM) *
@DistantBlue: Possible situation, but I don't think it will happen. Consider this, we know that Riza wouldn't live without Roy, we got the confirmation ample times, with Chapters 39 and 95 being the ultimate proof.
Do you think Roy on his part, would continue living as if nothing happened? He lost Maes. He looses Riza. The man wouldn't be able to sustain two such great losses in his life and I think he would decide to end it - similar as to what Riza told him in the latest chapter.
It may sound overly optimistic but I don't think any one of the two will die. Other people may, but not Roy or Riza. Plus, I think that Arakawa doesn't have in mind killing off any of the main characters (i.e. Ed, Win, Al, Roy or Riza). They were so close to die, Roy and Riza I mean, plenty of times... and considering they haven't up till now, means something to me.

39 was definite proof and 95 was close. And what I have in bold is kinda what I meant - I'm just saying that Arakawa wouldn't have her say that and something doesn't happen. I just think it would be too obvious if Roy got killed and Riza killed herself; so I thought, maybe the reverse will happen.

I dunno....I think it wouldn't be realistic enough or plays along her standards enough for all the main characters to live. It would be awesome if they did, but....

QUOTE (Aribelle @ May 14 2009, 10:40 PM) *
I have to admit I am still a little nervous for Riza, but I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Riza is Arakawa's favorite character (is this true or have I just fabricated it lol?) so hopefully she won't do anything too bad to her!

She is one of Arakawa's top four favorite characters. She said she loved all her characters, but if she were forced to pick they would be Ed, Al, Winry, and Lt. Hawkeye, in that phrasing.

I GOT VOLUME 18 IN THE MAIL TODAY. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

(psst - its the one where Hawkeye meets Pride for the first time....)

--------------------

QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 16 2009, 07:49 AM) *
DistantBlue, I just can see this, demotivational poster:
Observation skillzShe haz them

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post May 15 2009, 06:18 PM
Post #15453

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Maliza--Hey! You've been on the site for quite a while, but I haven't seen you around!

RoyxRizaFan--Are you sure that "Never Too Late" isn't by Three Days Grace? (Just asking, not getting on your case, I promise!)

Whoever brought up the idea of music-inspired Royai Day arts/fics/amvs/mmvs/etc: You officially have my undying love for the next few moments. I'm FOREVER writing music-inspired stuff, and the suggection of "At the Beginning" as a theme... Well, you all know the animated Anastasia movie, right? (This has been brought up before, I know, but I'm just putting my two cents in.)

And I'm up for Royai Day Festivities whenever they occur. I'll be out of school and nannying, so I can't be on every waking moment, but I'll do my best! (Still need to start working on my fic for that, though!)

And Roy definitely needs to at least make sure Riza's shoulder is okay, even if it's just asking and taking a look. It's probably not horrible, but I'd say it warrants some attention. (Where's Havoc with all his supplies when you need him?)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post May 15 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #15454

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Okay, RoyAi Day Festival will begin on Tuesday, June 9th, and run through Saturday, June 13th. As more plans are decided on I will post them in the thread and in my profile.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post May 15 2009, 11:30 PM
Post #15455

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 15,086

Okay, so I haven`t been here in FOREVER (about a week lolz) because of moving back home for the summer, ect. And boy, does this thread MOVE!

Royai Day: Woot, I`m game! I really like the music theme.

In regards to the latest chapter, it was such a relief because I was being a secret pessimist and thought for sure Roy was gonna die/something horrible was gonna happen to him. I would like to see the whole thing wrapped up a litle more, even if it`s just Roy`s after thoughts. Though I would love to see him fretting over or treating Riza`s shoulder. :3 And I miss Hayate. ;_;

--------------------

Darling you can bet to see my ghost up on the wall, watching you eat. Yeah, its true, I dream about you too, grinding my mouth, losing my teeth. You are exactly what a night-mare`s for. I'll night marry you.

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post May 15 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #15456

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Cool. Glad everyone's digging the music theme for Royai Day.

Once assembled, I'll probably arrange the posts to resemble an actual 'playlist' - I really can't wait to see what people pick for songs...

Ventured over to 4chan out of boredom, and apparently they've got another Royai thread going on /c/. Lots of great fanarts as usual.

+Quote Post
Miverel
post May 16 2009, 01:24 AM
Post #15457

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,027

I can't wait to celebrate the RoyAi Day Festival!

And in the meantime I made some RoyAi DF banners smile.gif

Hope you'll like it *^^*

--------------------

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post May 16 2009, 02:30 AM
Post #15458

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

QUOTE (Miverel @ May 16 2009, 10:24 AM) *

And in the meantime I made small RoyAi DF banner smile.gif

Hope you'll like it *^^*

Ya know, I love it *___*
9th till 13th is also okay with me.

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 16 2009, 04:19 AM
Post #15459

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

@Miverel: I love those banners! So cute! <3

@Kale: Where are the fanarts? *grins*

Oh, and speaking of Chapter 95 and Royai, I finished my page by page commentary (at last!)

http://amestris-star.livejournal.com/40176.html -> Includes Royai ramblings XD

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Gimpyhair
post May 16 2009, 05:51 AM
Post #15460

Alchemists

Member No.: 68,172

QUOTE (AndroidLust @ May 16 2009, 02:30 AM) *
And I miss Hayate. ;_;

Talking about him, I dreamt that Hayate was in fact a female and that she was going to have puppies ^^ Riza asked Roy to have a day off work to help deliver the puppies and he decided to have a day off work too to be with them :3

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 16 2009, 06:00 AM
Post #15461

QUOTE (Gimpyhair @ May 16 2009, 02:51 PM) *
QUOTE (AndroidLust @ May 16 2009, 02:30 AM) *
And I miss Hayate. ;_;

Talking about him, I dreamt that Hayate was in fact a female and that she was going to have puppies ^^ Riza asked Roy to have a day off work to help deliver the puppies and he decided to have a day off work too to be with them :3

That would actually make a cute fanfic ** (Maybe she'd run off with Den, Buraha I mean XD)

--------------------

Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 16 2009, 08:28 AM
Post #15462

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Maliza @ May 15 2009, 06:42 PM) *
ETA: sup hi people biggrin.gif

Holly, molly, is it really??... yes, it is!! ohmy.gif To anyone who does not know...she is one of THE ORIGINAL POSTERS of Royai thread!!! (Yes, about 1,000 pages back!! biggrin.gif )

Hello Maliza!!! So nice to see you here!! ^^
As you can see, the thread for Riza, Roy and Royai fans lived on, and now it's past 1,000 pages!! Also, along the way, this thread started hosting various Royai Festivals on certain occasions. For the Royai Day cerebration couple of years ago, Chibi-viki-san made a special appearance here with her original poster made just for the occasion. ^^ We are going to have another Royai Day Festival this year again. Hope you can stay around, and cerebrate the occasion with us!! happy.gif

QUOTE (Miverel @ May 16 2009, 04:24 AM) *

And in the meantime I made some RoyAi DF banners smile.gif

Hope you'll like it *^^*

@Miverel - LOVE it!! biggrin.gif Those banners look awesome!! happy.gif
(If you used fanart, please don't forget to give credit to the artist. ^^)

QUOTE (Causmicfire @ May 16 2009, 12:55 AM) *
Okay, RoyAi Day Festival will begin on Tuesday, June 9th, and run through Saturday, June 13th. As more plans are decided on I will post them in the thread and in my profile.

Thank you, Causmicfire!! Tuesday, June 9th ~ Saturday, June 13th sounds great!! Marked the calender, and looking forward to it!! ^^

@AndroidLust - Tehehe, I love that Hayate pic!! I miss Hayate, too!! biggrin.gif

@amestris_star - Nice job with the page-by-page commentary!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post May 16 2009, 08:56 AM
Post #15463

Member No.: 52,558

@Miverel: Thank you for posting those banners. My favorite one is the first one.

@amestris_star: Thank you for posting your chapter 95 page by page commentary. I was wondering if you were going to post one. I really enjoy reading them because you put in a lot of thought. And reading them helps me to remember some details or events that I might have overlooked.

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 16 2009, 09:00 AM
Post #15464

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ May 16 2009, 05:56 PM) *
@amestris_star: Thank you for posting your chapter 95 page by page commentary. I was wondering if you were going to post one. I really enjoy reading them because you put in a lot of thought. And reading them helps me to remember some details or events that I might have overlooked.

Thank you very much FMAobsessed ^^ I love writing them myself, this time however, with all the excitement that was associated with this chapter (and me not feeling all too well at the beginning of the week), it took me some time to get it written well as I wanted it to be. I think I will continue for each new chapter till the very end wink.gif Thanks again ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post May 16 2009, 09:14 AM
Post #15465

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 15,086

@Miverel: The banners are lovely! My favorite is the third one. Very poignant. :3

--------------------

Darling you can bet to see my ghost up on the wall, watching you eat. Yeah, its true, I dream about you too, grinding my mouth, losing my teeth. You are exactly what a night-mare`s for. I'll night marry you.

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 11:42 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css