Reply to this topicStart new topic
Gundam Wing, Endless Waltz movie, Gundam 00 season 1 & 2
G_chaN
post Mar 21 2008, 09:52 AM
Post #46

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,769

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (機動戦士ガンダム00(ダブルオー) Kidō Senshi Gandamu Daburu Ō?, Mobile Suit Gundam Double-O) is the seventh incarnation of Sunrise's long-running Gundam franchise
The twenty-five episode season was officially announced by Sunrise during a 15-second trailer on June 2, 2007.[2][4][5] The series aired on the Mainichi Broadcasting System and Tokyo Broadcasting System from October 5, 2007 to March 29, 2008. On July 13, 2008, a trailer announcing a second twenty-five episode season was aired.[6] The second season began on October 5, 2008 and concluded on March 29, 2009.
(Source - Wiki)

List of Characters

QUOTE ( Wikipedia)
The series is set in the years 2307-2308 AD of the Gregorian calendar. During this time, fossil fuels became exhausted and the distribution of fuels became imbalanced. Humanity must rely on an array of solar power generation systems orbiting the Earth, and supported by three orbital elevators, each one pertaining to one of the three "major powers" on the planet.

With this infinite source of energy benefiting only the major powers and their allies, constant warfare erupts around the globe for fuels and energy. The nations that rely on fuel have plunged into poverty. Many believed that solar energy threatened the "promised land of God". The chaos lead to the formation of a private military organization, called Celestial Being, dedicated to eradicating war and uniting humanity with the use of four humanoid machines called Gundams.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 follows four mobile suit pilots termed Gundam Meisters, sided with Celestial Being. The protagonist is 16-year old Setsuna F. Seiei, a quiet, taciturn young man who grew up in the Kurdish Republic, and a Gundam Meister for two years. He pilots the GN-001 Gundam Exia, a high mobility mobile suit effective in melee combat.

It's still airing, only two episodes till the season ends, tho. Gundam 00 will consist of two seasons. The 2nd season will start in October 2008. So, has anyone watched this series? :3

Genres: action, drama, science fiction
Themes: mecha, military, real robot, space battles, terrorists, war
Episodes: 50
Age Rating: Older Teen
(Source - ANN)

=====

Original Gundam Wing:

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, known in Japan as New Mobile Report Gundam Wing (新機動戦記ガンダムW(ウイング) Shin Kidō Senki Gandamu Uingu[1]?), is an anime series in the mecha genre. Original run April 7, 1995 – March 29, 1996, directed by Masashi Ikeda.
(Source - Wiki)
(Source - Wiki)

Plot Summary: It is the year After Colony 195, and war between the Space Colonies and Earth has begun. To give the colonies an edge, they send 5 young soldiers, trained to perfection, to earth in the most powerful of Mobile Suits-Gundams. With their arrival, the tide of the war changes as they battle against the Earth forces and the Colonies of their origin.

Themes: mecha, military, real robot, space, space colonies, war
Episodes: 49
Age Rating: PG
(Source - ANN)

-------

Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, known in Japan as New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (新機動戦記ガンダムW: ENDLESS WALTZ Shin Kidō Senki Gandamu Uingu: Endoresu Warutsu?), is the sequel to Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, both of which are set in the After Colony timeline, an alternate universe to that of the original Gundam series. Aside from being the continuation of the TV series, it also revealed details regarding the past of the Gundam pilots and the true objective behind Operation Meteor.
Endless Waltz was first produced as a three part OVA and later in 1998 a compilation movie was released which also contained new scenes. It was broadcast in the US on Cartoon Network on November 10, 2000.

Plot Summary: After Colony 196 - One year has passed since the war between Earth and its colonies ended. Heero, Duo, Trowa and Quatre bid farewell to their Gundams and jettison them to the sun. Relena Darlian is now the deputy minister of the Earth Sphere Unified Nation. But as the Gundam pilots are adjusting to the peace on Earth, Relena is kidnapped and a new threat appears, led by Marimeia Khushrenada - daughter of the late dictator Treize Khushrenada and heir to the Barton Foundation. To make matters more complicated, Gundam Nataku pilot Wufei has sided with this faction. The Gundam pilots must recover their mobile suits and once again engage in battle before Marimeia's forces succeed on their bid for global domination.

Themes: mecha, military, real robot, space, war
Episodes: 3
Age Rating: PG
(Source - ANN)

-------

I've been waiting for this series a long time ago and have been watching since the beginning.. Although the first few episodes didn't please most viewers, but the plot is rather interesting.. It was a bit boring since no one matched the Gundams evenly.. they were a bit overkill... Still, the way Celestial Being handles their operation to eradicate war is really intriguing...

...then more enemies came and now it rocks like hell.. except for Setsuna's "I am Gundam" line.. lol biggrin.gif

Anyway, I just wanna ask, did anyone notice that the Gundam in episode one(No need for spoiler tags since its not exactly a spoiler), the first gundam shown in the series... was actually the earth fed RX-78 Gundam? Okay.. I sound geeky.. Haha.. But seriously, the gundam in mobile suit gundam? except for the GN particles..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Mar 23 2008, 06:57 AM
Post #47

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

QUOTE(G_chaN) *
Anyway, I just wanna ask, did anyone notice that the Gundam in episode one(No need for spoiler tags since its not exactly a spoiler), the first gundam shown in the series... was actually the earth fed RX-78 Gundam? Okay.. I sound geeky.. Haha.. But seriously, the gundam in mobile suit gundam? except for the GN particles..

I've been thinking of this too. Why hasn't it appeared in the other episodes?

The latest episodes have been good, containing lots of action and great plot twists, but..CB is being pwned! O_O Seriously, I'm starting to get worried, so many characters have died! I wish there won't be one hell of a cliffhanger in the next ep. X__X

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blitz
post Mar 23 2008, 03:05 PM
Post #48

Major General

Member No.: 18,681

^ jalkjdfklsajfds;laasjkf I almost started crying. Alejandro Corner's a fscking bastard. What the hell? Tieria's about to die and Kyrios is all busted up. Ptolemy is gone. What's gonna happen to Setsuna? On top of all that, Sunrise is sure to leave us on a cliffhanger next week as they did with Code Geass. D: Speaking of, that starts up in April.

--------------------

just an ordinary kind of happy
Graphics by BlitzDeviantArt

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Mar 24 2008, 06:27 AM
Post #49

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

^ Alejandro is the worst villain ever! A golden gun, a golden mobile suit AND A FREAKIN' GOLDEN FORCE FIELD!! The eff, that's so corny! G 00 is also taking steps towards emoness. :S But the scene between Lichtendahl and Christina was really beautiful. Damn it, all these deaths are killing me inside.

I'm scared of the cliffhanger.. The cliffie in Code Geass nearly killed me, 'cause it was awesome and horrible at the same time. X_X

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hanozo
post Sep 8 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #50

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 40,469

~ Gundam 00 Season 2, WOOT 4 years after the end of season 1 ~

The series is airing October 5th 2008.

I seriously can't wait for this laugh.gif

For Setsuna fans he is still alive. He survived the final battle and went missing for 4 years.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 07:58 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css