HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
F M A Trading Card Came, Now available on online game play site also!!
Rating 3 V
GamePlayer
post Jul 5 2005, 01:18 PM
Post #31

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,615

For those of you who were not fortunate to go to AX or Origins over the weekend, you may now by your con exclusive cards on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

And no I am not the seller... I got my card signed by Vic, the voice actor for the American versioni of FMA.

Gameplayer
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JasonWinter
post Jul 6 2005, 05:45 AM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 14,706

QUOTE(GamePlayer @ Jul 5 2005, 04:18 PM)
For those of you who were not fortunate to go to AX or Origins over the weekend, you may now by your con exclusive cards on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

And no I am not the seller... I got my card signed by Vic, the voice actor for the American versioni of FMA.

Gameplayer
[snapback]206349[/snapback]

It couldn't have been you, anyway, that's one of the ones from Origins smile.gif

--------------------
Jason Winter
Community Coordinator
Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game
jlwinter@rc2corp.com / (704) 942-3078
www.fma-tcg.com

+Quote Post
YamiJoey
post Aug 18 2006, 05:14 AM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 39,807

Really loving this game. Seriously amazing.

Just downloaded all the rules/checklists so I can have a proper look. Some of the cards are really awesome (Greed, Carefree Sin in Chase is amazing)

YJ

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Jato
post Sep 16 2006, 07:15 AM
Post #34

Apprentice

Member No.: 40,909

I just got a deck, its so awsome. Fortunately in the town where I live ther are FMA lovers. Here I come. Bradly and Mustang are good cards.

--------------------
Kelbourne

Making my long overdue return.

+Quote Post
Le Monkey
post Oct 17 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #35

Major General

Member No.: 2,167

I had 2 decks and a variety of other cards I liked the look of on ebay.. but I cant remember where I left them. Oo
I think I left them at someones house.. Meh.. I never EVER got to play a game, laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
RobOrus_DemonAlc...
post Dec 30 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #36

Citizen

Member No.: 43,481

thers hardly any FMA fans where i live, so the only person i hav to play aginst is my sis(and she sucks) and i hav to go like almost an hour awy to buy them, because they dont sell them here and my dang parents wont let me buy them online.

--------------------
"even in the darkest of suffering a man can sleep, but for the man who inflicts the suffering his mind can not rest, ever."

"The Philosophers' Stone: those who possess it, no longer bound by the laws of Equivalent Exchange in Alchemy, may gain without sacrifice, create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it."

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange does not encompass everything that goes on here, but I still chose to believe in its principle: that all things do come at a price, that there's an end and a way, that the pain we work through did have a reward, and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they're expecting. I don't think of Equivalent Exchange as a law of the world any more. I think of it as a promise between my brother and me. A promise that someday we'll see each other again."

+Quote Post
czamora
post Apr 22 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #37

Citizen

Member No.: 46,278

<Merged "Fullmetal Alchemist Tcg Available Now At Trade Cards Online, Trade, buy and sell Fullmetal Alchemist cards, and play online!" thread with 2 posts. /4/22/07 ~Tombow>

Hi there,

Fullmetal Alchemist TCG has finally been added to Trade Cards Online (link in my sig) the premier trading site for Trading Card Games.
All you need to trade the cards, maintain your collection, get help from the community, and even play the game online, is available at this site.
Just check it out. It's free.

Attached File  Fullmetal_Alchemist_Online_Game_big.jpg ( 198.39K ) Number of downloads: 80

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u198/cz...ne-Game-big.jpg

<Edited to switch posting of the oversize pic from Image posting to Attachment, since the automatic resizing of the pic makes it hard to see fine details. Also, moved the site link to inside the signature space. ^^ 04/22/07 ~Tomvow>

--------------------
Visit Trade Cards Online for FMA TCG!!
Everything you need is there. You can trade, buy and sell Fullmetal Alchemist cards, keep track of your collection and your haves and wants, print your checklists, build your decks, create dream cards, and even play online!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 22 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #38

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@czamora - Welcome to the board!!

I'll be moving this to FMA Trading Card Game sub-forum later. biggrin.gif

ETA: Moved the "Fullmetal Alchemist Tcg Available Now At Trade Cards Online, Trade, buy and sell Fullmetal Alchemist cards, and play online!" thread with 2 posts from General Game forum to FMA Game forum, and merged to "FMA Trading Card Game thread. Also notified the thread author of the change.

--------------------

+Quote Post
czamora
post Apr 25 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #39

Citizen

Member No.: 46,278

QUOTE(RobOrus_DemonAlchemist @ Dec 30 2006, 07:28 PM) [snapback]489532[/snapback]
thers hardly any FMA fans where i live, so the only person i hav to play aginst is my sis(and she sucks) and i hav to go like almost an hour awy to buy them, because they dont sell them here and my dang parents wont let me buy them online.

Well, now you have the chance to play it online at Trade Cards Online and not having to move from your home!
Then I'm sure you'll get hooked and we'll be seeing you at the tournaments... smile.gif

--------------------
Visit Trade Cards Online for FMA TCG!!
Everything you need is there. You can trade, buy and sell Fullmetal Alchemist cards, keep track of your collection and your haves and wants, print your checklists, build your decks, create dream cards, and even play online!

+Quote Post
Soctar
post Sep 6 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 44,493

The game has offically ended production. dry.gif mad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

+Quote Post
Disco Shrew
post Feb 9 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 72,810

Why has it ended production??

--------------------
"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary. The evil it does is permanent."

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 07:57 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css