HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
RoyxRizaFan
post Jun 22 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #16471

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,333

My sister wanted to watch the movie because she's never seen it, so I watched it with her the other day, and yeah, it wasn't as bad as the first time because I was expecting the Roy 180 (from the finale) and the terrible hot air balloon thing that makes my blood boil...but it still bugs me everytime I see it. Hughes as a Nazi always bugs me as well, because he's so solemn in the movie. I guess it's realistic that someone would be a Nazi considering the time and place, but why Hughes?

Ah well, this is getting slightly off topic.

It's strange that they cut out Mason, since he shows up later when those people are looking for Izumi, and Biddo is there...but that's not on topic either.

I won't be upset if they don't do a Hayate thing, but they better have him in the anime (yay for sorta on topic-ness!)

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jun 22 2009, 01:54 PM
Post #16472

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

The movie is something I try not to think about too much laugh.gif it was just awkward, and Roy was really awkward, and yeah...not much else to say there haha.

But yeah, just having Hayate show up in a scene out of nowhere would be better then introducing him the same way they introduced Yoki, with a picture and a "oh BY THE WAY...this character might be important later so we're tossing him in the mix for continuity's sake, even though if you aren't familiar with the series you probably have no idea why this is relevant." Lordy.

But I've finally watched FMA: B 12, and yay for chess game next week!! I'm excited to see more Roy in general, I'm more interested in seeing his subplots than those of the Elrics, although that might change once Ling and Ran Fan come around and join up with them biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 22 2009, 02:06 PM
Post #16473

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Honestly...I can barely remember anything about the movie - though the art book for the movie has some really good pics.

I'll say this though about the movie - it does wrap up the loose ends for the first series quite well - but as a stand-alone movie, it could've been much better.

If they ever did a movie for Brotherhood, hopefully it'll be based off one of the manga gaidens or something...

+Quote Post
rinoaebastel
post Jun 22 2009, 02:14 PM
Post #16474

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,455

I'm going to be sincere. I just want to see the chess scene and freak a bit and say wiiii I love it xDDDD

....Ah...better going to draw more fma comic...Im losing my mind thinking on that scene

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gimpyhair
post Jun 22 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #16475

Alchemists

Member No.: 68,172

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jun 22 2009, 01:04 PM) *
They'll probably introduce Hayate in some upcoming episode - probably after the whole crew move to Central - as he's already been featured in the production art work as well as in the merchandise.

Really, where? *want to look at Hayate scans* biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 22 2009, 03:12 PM
Post #16476

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Gimpyhair @ Jun 22 2009, 03:01 PM) *
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jun 22 2009, 01:04 PM) *
They'll probably introduce Hayate in some upcoming episode - probably after the whole crew move to Central - as he's already been featured in the production art work as well as in the merchandise.

Really, where? *want to look at Hayate scans* biggrin.gif

He's on the sticker/cover for the Uso single (yes, these are my actual pics):

Cover:

Sticker:

And here's the link on the official site for merchandise: http://www.hagaren.jp/products/etc.html

So he's in for sure...they just haven't introduced him yet in Brotherhood.

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 22 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #16477

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

Yay for Kale for reassuring us paranoid, overcritical Black Hayate fans! Super thanks! ^^ Now all that's left to do is wonder how they will go about introducing the beloved pup.

As for the movie, oh God, -headdesk- That made me go "Huh? o___0" at the end of it. That was really the most curious ....ake mushroom BONES could've ever pulled out of their asses. I bought the movie.. and the deluxe edition of the movie because I was that into FMA at the time and completely disregarded the fact that Riza had like... what, three lines in the movie? even though I was a mad-crazy Royai fan back then.

But, amestris star, avoid that movie unless you're really that curious. That movie really killed me cuz I really expected, like others, for there to be a royai scene after that "squeeeeeeee!" moment that happened in ep 51. Teensy weensy bit of a royai moment spoiler that lasted probably 1/2 a second: But the most we got was Riza giving Roy that "relieved yet passionate" look when Roy returned from his... emo world

+Quote Post
Gimpyhair
post Jun 22 2009, 07:18 PM
Post #16478

Alchemists

Member No.: 68,172

Thanks Kale biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Oh! And I spy a cool royai poster/card/sticker in the merchandise website http://www.hagaren.jp/products/etc.html#janbo ! How come I never saw this before?

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jun 22 2009, 07:23 PM
Post #16479

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

QUOTE (Gimpyhair @ Jun 22 2009, 10:18 PM) *
Thanks Kale biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Oh! And I spy a cool royai poster/card/sticker in the merchandise website http://www.hagaren.jp/products/etc.html#janbo ! How come I never saw this before?

I know, this is my first time seeing it too! I want to see a larger version!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rainbowcatgirl
post Jun 22 2009, 07:34 PM
Post #16480

Citizen

Member No.: 49,427

EK! i love those Royai pics biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jun 22 2009, 07:42 PM
Post #16481

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

QUOTE (Gimpyhair @ Jun 22 2009, 07:18 PM) *

Zomg! Waaaaaant!

Hopefully we'll get some bigger pics of those soon. And people more talented than I will make renders. But yeah, those all look awesomeee biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 22 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #16482

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

QUOTE (Gimpyhair @ Jun 22 2009, 08:18 PM) *

Holy crap! I rarely bother to click on links, but with everyone's reaction, I had to... so HOLY CRAP!! I want a zoom function now! >XD -clicks pics a bajillion times even though sidekick is already aware of the lack of a zoom function- RAWR!

rofl, yes Aribelle, people more talented than I will make renders! (OT: photoshop is my new best friend).

+Quote Post
spectator
post Jun 22 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #16483

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

QUOTE (Gimpyhair @ Jun 22 2009, 09:18 PM) *

OMG! I had to magnify it 200% with my ie8. I want a big HD of those pics now!! All those pics are so cool and some is cute too.

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jun 22 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #16484

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

Those pictures are cute. The one with Roy, Riza, Hughes, and Armstrong looks awesome.

The one with Ed and Winry back to back makes Ed so short. It makes it seem that he is younger. Although they are the same age. I always had the feeling the Ed was older than Winry.

Can't wait for a tech savvy person can make the pictures bigger.

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Jun 22 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #16485

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

Did you see the little Riza keychain with hayate?? *.* it looks so cute!! XD and it's so Riza like, to fold her arms like that XD

And for the question some people where having about Roy's eye color, I guess it's safe to say that they're black, since all the original stuff from the manga and FMA: Brotherhood shows his eyes as being black, not blue or even a dark blue.

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 10:55 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css