HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
spectator
post Aug 10 2009, 03:36 PM
Post #17401

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,836

since that's a cheongsam, most women would have it red. Black signifies death for the chinese so there would not be that many cheongsam in black. Red is damn sexy for any woman who has the perfect figure.

So it is after Riza becomes Bradley's assistant? Okay, that explains why she is always seen with Bradley and seems to be cold to Roy. And the prince comes out of nowhere! That really burns Royai with full blast.

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Aug 10 2009, 03:39 PM
Post #17402

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Aug 10 2009, 03:32 PM) *
Roy looks sorta like an idiot.... Although, I must say I love the pink on him! laugh.gif

Hey now, real men can rock the pink. wink.gif

Granted though...at least my pink shirt is technically a white shirt with pink stripes...rather than a Hawaiian print one. *grins*

Also, I'll agree that red would've been a better color - though the purple is still quite hot on her.

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Aug 10 2009, 03:44 PM
Post #17403

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Aug 10 2009, 04:39 PM) *
Roy looks sorta like an idiot.... Although, I must say I love the pink on him! laugh.gif

Ha ha! I agree! And since I'm pretty sure we can all agree on Roy being a "real man"....

Pink+Roy Mustang=Sexy and EPIC WIN!!!!!!

+Quote Post
spectator
post Aug 10 2009, 03:50 PM
Post #17404

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Aug 10 2009, 05:44 PM) *
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Aug 10 2009, 04:39 PM) *

Ha ha! I agree! And since I'm pretty sure we can all agree on Roy being a "real man"....

Pink+Roy Mustang=Sexy and EPIC WIN!!!!!!

I think that you can put anything on Roy to make him the king of fashion. If only there isn't the prince standing in his way. The prince and Roy, I guess all the women in Amestris are very very lucky.

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Aug 10 2009, 04:57 PM
Post #17405

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

That's a really great picture of Riza! We can see the dress in more detail here! I don't mind the purple... it goes well with her blonde hair, somehow! biggrin.gif Red would be good too... it's easily Photoshop-able if anyone is curious.

And Riza always has the most ridiculous slits in her skirts and dresses! So high and daring! I think Arakawa once said that Riza's best feature is her legs (is this right?) and boy do they show it... I think she just does it to tease Roy. Hehe. And for easy access to her gun.. >_>

--------------------

+Quote Post
SneakyRuler
post Aug 10 2009, 05:13 PM
Post #17406

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,760

And Riza always has the most ridiculous slits in her skirts and dresses! So high and daring! I think Arakawa once said that Riza's best feature is her legs (is this right?) and boy do they show it... I think she just does it to tease Roy. Hehe. And for easy access to her gun.. >_>

She can't reveal her top part very much, can she? laugh.gif Especially no slits on the back and she likes to have freedom of movement so she could chase bad guys on unexpected places [man I am sleepy, almost wrote 'playces']
I know this is royai thread but have you noticed Armstrong and his swimwear? Amazing. I love the man [in a sheer platonic, non-sexual way]
About the hawaiian shirt: Roy's been doing his homework to become Fuhrer as riciculous shirts most definetly come with the position, look at Bradley biggrin.gif http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/28/13/

Gimpyhair wonderful comix, totally not expected the conclussion, loved all the Mustang-tachi portrayed.

+Quote Post
Gimpyhair
post Aug 10 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #17407

Alchemists

Member No.: 68,172

I hate the picture, I mean, WTF too much breasts details! And the lips, ewww! In the screencaps I really liked the dress, but in this art, its just- not her!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Aug 10 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #17408

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Sure there are a lot of details in the dress that make Riza not look like herself, but at the same time, it's just a dress. It's no different than some of the other outfits they're drawn it for magazine spreads and artbooks.

Personally, I'm a fan of the dress, but I can understand why some people might not like it.

+Quote Post
rzerox21xx
post Aug 10 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #17409

Alchemists

Member No.: 69,867

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Aug 10 2009, 04:57 PM) *
That's a really great picture of Riza! We can see the dress in more detail here! I don't mind the purple... it goes well with her blonde hair, somehow! biggrin.gif Red would be good too... it's easily Photoshop-able if anyone is curious.

So thats what Arakawa said about Riza.. hmmmm. funny how her omakes had Roy say he likes thighs in a girl best, especially when he's gets into a argument with Bradely who likes junk in the trunk. even a song she put that talks about Roy how he say he's a thigh person.

another roy in a hawaiian shirt in this pic from the first series. notice how more conservative the swimwear that Riza and Winry are wearing while Ed is wearing shorty shorts. I guess brotherhood switch the fanservice level for us the male audience I guess.

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs6/300W/i/2005..._Albelsgirl.jpg

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 10 2009, 06:16 PM
Post #17410

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Oh. Man. Just watched 19. I am very happy. My heartrate actually kicked up a few notches going "Okay, Roy, re-enter any time now!" I feel like for the most part, the episode really did the manga justice. Okay, and Roy was excellent eyecandy.

Now, onto other things:

edo little kid--Great pic of sad Riza!

Gimpyhair--Love that comic! Forget new desk--Roy now needs a new office! I'd NEVER be able to get over that.

That picture of Riza from the new game: I didn't really like it. Someone else mentioned the lips, and I think the entire face is just a little weird, but the lips were definitely strange. And that dress was... incredibly tight. You know how we were talking about Riza's fashion sense? I think that dress is pushing it a bit too far. I don't mind the slits, but it looks rather uncomfortably tight through most of the torso. And the gloves just don't do it for me for some reason.

Roy and Hawaiian shirts: I think it works for some reason. Maybe it's the whole laid-back idea of it? Or just my love for button-down shirts? At any rate, it looks better than the prison garb. But that picture of Bradley from the manga made me laugh. Does Roy have to copy everything the guy does? First the eyepatch, now this! Roy, dear, you have your own unique style--USE IT! (Like I said, though, the Hawaiian shirt does work.)

Overall, though, the new game does seem to bring a bit of Royai intrigue with it. I know that it's supposed to happen after volume 16, but does it hook back into the manga afterward? The amount (and type) of closure we get from this game depends on that. Still, I'll be happy to see anything!

And a couple more days to 98, right? And we might see our favorite couple? I'm likin' this week!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Aug 10 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #17411

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

So much to catch up on.

Gimpyhair, your comics always crack me up, I can only imagine the horror in Breda's mind when he saw those two come out of the office XD

I agree with spectator that Riza's smile is strange in that pic from the game, too wide or something.

I really enjoyed episode 19, and loved all the elements that they brought over directly from the manga, even while changing it a bit. Really enjoyed the idiot part, though I think the manga did Riza's little break down better....somehow I didn't imagine her yelling so much.

I really need to go back and re-watch the episode, though, I was kind of feeling sick and out of it when I watched it.

I love that Roy's on the cover of GanGan, by himself XD, and the volume cover, can't wait for that to come out in the states.

--------------------

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Aug 10 2009, 06:41 PM
Post #17412

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

Episode 19 was amazing - Roy flaming Lust down like that was animated perfectly! And they drew Riza's eyes normal for most of it (when she was yelling they kind of blew up lol)

I loved that episode!!!

Anyhow, the picture: talking about Roy wearing pink reminds me of his first eye catch LOL

I really don't like the Riza picture either. So OOC from her expression to her outfit.... She's a very pretty girl and I think she can give fan service without wearing something she can't breathe in LOL

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
SunnyDaiki
post Aug 10 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #17413

Citizen

Member No.: 69,699

omg new game coming?? is it gonna be on ps2 again? i don't really like the pic much, Riza has such an odd smile wiz her somewhat shiny body =.=

Man... i expected eps 19 would be really good and yes, it killed me >"< when i read the manga until this part i was like 'wow, this Roy guy's pretty cool' and i started to like Roy. But then after watching to then scene when Roy reappeared to save Riza & Al, I went "woooooooooooooooooooa~" all the way -.- is it me or he's really 100 times more handsome than the manga, and also much much more handsome than the 1st anime? I like royai but i think i'm turning into another big, fat royai fan now (sorry it's juz an expression, of course everybody's a big royai fan, but not fat tongue.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Aug 10 2009, 07:18 PM
Post #17414

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

Greed from the site zomgfta.duelstandy.com does omakes for every manga chapter and episode, and this is one of his most recent ones:

http://img7.imageshack.us/i/fmabep19rtcompare.jpg/

XDDDD

Here's the page I got it from: http://zomgfta.duelstandby.com/viewtopic.p...4&start=675 (it's the at the bottom of the page there)

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Aug 10 2009, 07:25 PM
Post #17415

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

QUOTE (rzerox21xx @ Aug 10 2009, 09:48 PM) *
QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Aug 10 2009, 04:57 PM) *

So thats what Arakawa said about Riza.. hmmmm. funny how her omakes had Roy say he likes thighs in a girl best, especially when he's gets into a argument with Bradely who likes junk in the trunk. even a song she put that talks about Roy how he say he's a thigh person.

another roy in a hawaiian shirt in this pic from the first series. notice how more conservative the swimwear that Riza and Winry are wearing while Ed is wearing shorty shorts. I guess brotherhood switch the fanservice level for us the male audience I guess.

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs6/300W/i/2005..._Albelsgirl.jpg

Yeah... Roy likes legs... and Riza's got it XD lol

I don't actually like the hawaiian shirt that much. I prefere the other funny things about Roy's clothes, like he dressed up as John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever! THAT makes me lol every time.

And I don't think that outfit suits Riza at ALL. I mean, in the game itself looks like it did, but in that picture is not her style. She's more of a classic, sexy, yet more behaved dresser. She's not a person to wear tight outfits or slits that are too big. Even that skirt she weats during Barry's attack only went to her upper thigh, not almost to her hips. It would be like putting her in a miniskirt (yeah... that's probably going to bring Roy down... sry!!). She's just not the style to wear something like this.

And you would think Roy would already be accustomed to see women in daring clothes, already, being the son of who he is... But also, it seems he takes none of those girls seriously. Only Riza. The only one he has any sort of REAL relationship, fights, comfort and everything. It's just too cute!! ^^
(Elizabeth was taken by another man... sad.gif poor Mustang)

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 03:14 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css