Reply to this topicStart new topic
Favourite Anime Pairings, Yaoi/yuri/het, whatever
Gashole
post Nov 22 2004, 09:17 PM
Post #31

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 685

OK, Kase and Kihaku, you guys are getting out of hand with the smilies. IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Nov 22 2004, 09:22 PM
Post #32

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

O__O Holy cow. Attack of the smileys..

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 23 2004, 04:01 AM
Post #33

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

"Out of hand"? You guys seen nothing yet! tongue.gif

Sorry~ I'll try and control my urges. It's just so blank without them. And emotionless.

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Nov 23 2004, 06:19 AM
Post #34

Brigadier General

Member No.: 1,360

Yes indeed, the attack of the smilies... but let's say that there are so many of them, because the posts are so long(so that's not out of hand?)...and everytime I have too many of them I get notified about that tongue.gif(so no need to worry, there's actually a limit for them) and then I have to subtract. But smiles make the post look so positive biggrin.gif

Um, anyway...
I don't remember that Hotohori turning to Nuriko part..but well, I haven't seen the anime, so it could be there. I'm not sure though.
Oh yes Tomo! I knew that he had a weird face! I remembered him from watching part of the OVAs...
I don't really fancy Miaka either... but then again, I really want everyone to be happy biggrin.gif . Like for example in Scrapped Princess I wanted Leo and Pacifica to be together even though I loathed Pacifica*shoots airblasts at Pacifica*... although not as much as Pan, the chrachter I hate the most from DBGT *shoots lightning bolts at Pan*... Oh, but anyways...Leo is my favourite character and I just wanted him to be happy.. sounds silly. Even if it was with someone I detest. Although in FY Hotohori will become happy with someone else, so that's it then.
So you're a NagakoXHotohori fan then... good luck with finding others of your kind biggrin.gif Hotohori gets paired wit Tasuki???? Now i suppose it's possible, but still...
And really, I don't see the point of NakagoXTamahome, unless you want to be a radical or something...

Oh... Krad's role in D.N.Angel isn't all that bad. I mean the anime didn't give him much credit, but in the manga his character, even though is loathed by Dark, is more of a mysterious and interesting type, whose motives aren't very clear. At least that's how I see him.. well the anime made Hiwatari's father evil... which kind of annyoed me, but then again I haven't seen much of him at all in the manga, so who knows how that will trun out. Still, I don't think that even the anime made Krad seem like "the most hated chracter" or anything... don't know, or maybe it's just me tongue.gif
About the leaving body thing... I suppose Krad and Dark can, but not in "this dimension" but I have it hard to se them as different people. Now, I know they are so... then I would go with the KradXSatoshi DarkXDaisuke pairing...
In Yu-gi-oh! I know there were quite a few times when Yugi and Atem were seperately... and they are different people from different ages for a fact (I think) so I suppose I like AtemxYugi (aka Yami YugiXYugi) since YugiXAnzu doesn't work because she is interested in Atem biggrin.gif
Well, still feeling a bit weird about them, but I guess I know a bit more.

Oh! there's a CANON shonen-ai couple in Evangelion? Wow! I've only read a bit of the manga, but I don't remember Kowaru... I thought Shinji would develop something with that one girl...(don't remember her name). Lucky me that Evangelion will be shown here on TV next year biggrin.gif
No, really I haven't ever seen Gundam Wing. I don't really like meccha stuff(yeah I didn't like Evangelion and Silent Möbius was even a bigger turn off) although I like Patlabor and Fullmetal Panic!... I always wondered why Gundam Wing seemed to be so popular at fanfiction.net... So now I know why... I friend(who I don't know too well) of mine has the manga and I think episodes of the anime. Maybe I should check it out when I see her again...

Didn't think it would be Al XFletcher... I always go with logic, but then again Al would have to win at this too tongue.gif

--------------------
The Delirious Dreamy Airhead
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
An Open-Minded Perv & Member of G.O.O.P
user posted image
Here's the thread for you s-ai/yaoi fans:Shounen-ai Fans Unite!

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 23 2004, 07:01 AM
Post #35

Moderator Emeritus

Scrapped Princess. Another one of BONES' master-pieces! My favorite character was/is Fulle (the guy with 1 or 2 episodes going for him rolleyes.gif He deserved a far bigger part than that! tongue.gif) and next to him I had Leo. *__* But I really don't know Scrapped Princess. biggrin.gif;; Only seen a few music videos and looked up a bit about it on the Net. And seeing Fulle didn't have such a glamurous role as I had imagined... T_T Poor thing...

Aherm. I think I like Pan to a certain extent. As long as she doesn't get paird up with Trunks. rolleyes.gif Can't really stand that pairing. But maybe I'm biased since I adore TrunksxGoten? X3

Oh, luckily I have my sister who's all for the NakagoxHotohori pairing. biggrin.gif She shares my views about FY, one of the few anime/manga/games we see eye to eye with. And the NakagoxTamahome pairings is only NCS. I think. >.< I don't like that pairing, all I know is there are way too many fics about them. tongue.gif

And again I'm with the Japanese majority when it comes to YGO: Kaiba x Yami & Joe x Yugi. ^.^ Dark and Dark with Light and Light. Beautiful picture if I do say so myself. Atemu's supposed to be the 3000 year old soul from an ancient pharaoh, isn't he? He and Kaiba really have a long history together. X3 Enough innuendo for me. And Joe always there to protect Yugi after Yugi protected him... *__* Sweet!

Well, Shinji doesn't actually go for Kowaru, I think... The innuendo's just blatantly obvious, I don't even think it's innuendo anymore. blink.gif It goes beyond that. I don't know Evangelion either. I haven't heard of a lot, to be honest. laugh.gif;; You mean Rei by the way? White/Blue hair and red eyes? (same as Kowaru actually) Or the red-head?

Gundam Wing's worth checking out, I can guarantee it! wink.gif But the manga... I don't know which manga your friend has, but none of them really follow the storyline of the anime. One of the manga is pre-anime, the other one is pro- and yet another pro-. So if you're really interested in everything I reccommend reading the pre-anime manga, watch the series and read the other manga as well. (if I got it right about the manga at least ^^;;)

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Nov 23 2004, 12:59 PM
Post #36

Brigadier General

I actually didn't like Scrapped Princess that much.. I loved the start, but then it started getting a bit weird... Oh I really don't know. I just wish more would have been explained and that there had been more than just ChrisXWiniya(I still love that though... that should have been pictured deeper). I liked Fulle too! He was certainly a little underappreciated, but he did have a significant part. Perhaps as the only person, to whom Pacifica showed certain feelings? Don't know. I hoped throughout the series that she wouldn't end up with Shannon, though... ah who knows why..
And with BONES there's also Wolf's Rain ... something a bit questionable too (do they always make serieses like that?)
HubbxCher and KibaxCheza(although kind of freaky) would be my favourites there... oh and also TsumexToboe
See, how I keep on jumping from anime to anime tongue.gif

Pan... I don't know why I loath her. So sorry. I definitely don't like the PanXTrunks pairing.. I wish they had invented a girl for him too, like they did for Goten in DBGT . That's no fair... there goes your GotenXTrunks tongue.gif Although GT isn't the original one, so I could just ignore Pan, and you can ignore Goten's girlfriend tongue.gif
Pan seemed to be(don't really know) interested in Trunks, but whatever, he wouldn't see her that way anyway (just as a little kidlike she is) so there... don't know why that is so popular.
Oh... your sister saves you again! I feel so envious.... tongue.gif

Ah, should have figured that those in Yu-gi-oh! would be the majority.. although I would have thought AtemXYugi to be a favourite too... They seem to have a bond that is even stronger than friendship, which is what Jounouchi and Yugi have. I really loved the part with the sinking under water with anchors drama. That would be a definite sign of JouXYugi. I think their friendship is so cute! Oh, then there is the KaibaXJou pairing... I thought it was kind of hilarious...I don't really like it that much. Rather JouXKaiba (I just like to see him uke..sorry tongue.gif ) Darkness and Darkness and Light and Light? So that way? hmmm not darkness and light...??? *thinks all possibilities, but is too tired now*
So many possibilities.... but with Darkness and Darkness... it has to be YamiXKaiba (sorry again Kaiba). Anyhow from my first post I totally back up JounouchiXMai and KaibaXIsis... no change that, I'd rather seeIsisXKaiba tongue.gif ... but it's probably not that likely...

Oh, I keep on going on and on. Yes, I meant Rei from Evangelion and I suppose I could check with me friend whenever that maybe about Gundam Wing... hah.. I bet I'd go all fangirl there too tongue.gif pre-anime manga... yes. What's pro?
Did you notice that we actually had less smilies in the previous posts btw?

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 25 2004, 10:06 AM
Post #37

Moderator Emeritus

laugh.gif From what I know, BONES likes to be all mysterious with their endings and stuff. And maybe a little bit rushed too. Aaaw, I've never been able to find much info about Wolf's Rain. Doesn't seem to be really popular for some reason... My pairings would be Tsume (that's the guy/wolf with the leather-fetish right?) with Kiba and the two youngsters together. Sorry, but the potential between them is just to great for me to ignore! X3 Any shonen series has this effect on me. I didn't like the flower-girl much. >__> Too girly for me, I think. Myabe after some time (if I've seen the series by that time! tongue.gif) I'll begin to like her and pair her up with another female. tongue.gif

Oh, don't apologize for not liking Pan! I didn't like her either and still don't really. -__- She can be cute sometimes, but then... not. And... bah, she's to confusing. I mainly liked her for her relationship with Gokuu. Granddaughter loving her Grandfather to bits. It also gave me this nice feeling to know that little girl was Gokuu's granddaughter and all. ^.^ But that's really it.

And AtemuxYugi's way to popular for it's own good. rolleyes.gif I don't really like that pairing. It's sweet, but as you know I prefer my favorite bottom. X3 KaibaxYami and JouxYugi~ Kaiba bottom? O.o Now that's something he would really appreciate! tongue.gif laugh.gif A~ah, I see! It's the strong guy playing the part of uke syndrom, isn't it? ^.~ Like with Dee~ Yeah, I told you I have that too, but not when my favorite's someone like Yami. Overall, I keep to the height rule, unless it doesn't work for me. X3 Yami and Yugi lack a good height to be considered a seme with anybody imo. Same as Ed! XD

Pro.... oh wait... Pre is before and then you've got something that isn't pro which is after the manga/anime. biggrin.gif;; I got confused... I don't know if I meant pro or not...

Yes, I noticed the lack of smilies! Gashole and Ailuro are having a strong influence on us, don't they? tongue.gif

Wow, my reply is so short! blink.gif

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Nov 25 2004, 11:05 AM
Post #38

Brigadier General

Ah, no worries about short replies. Maybe others won't get so intimidated then and will reply to this topic too???? Gah, I have my high hopes. This actually slipped to the second page! Must be popular... be popular... but I basically see only two constant repliers tongue.gif

Um anyway...I'm actually surprised how popolar Wolf's Rain is. It isn't something that straikes me as a popular series. It's good, but isn't one of my favourites. yeah... I could consider Kiba with Tsume (TsumexKiba of course tongue.gif ) but I still think that TsumexToboe just goes better... with the moments. Weird me...
but well, pairings in this series(besides maybe the HubbxCher) don't quite top my list anyway...

Aha! So AtemxYugi is popular then! I thought so! The dark and light thing... wouldn't that also go with BakuraxRyou and YamiMarikxMarik? I don't see much in the latter though.. but BakuraxRyou(aka YamiBakuraxBakura) is cute in my opinion!
Actually after my 100%(JonouchixMai IsisxKaiba tongue.gif ) backups my next favourites are AtemxYugi and BakuraxRyou. I'm almost pretty sure that both "darkness" parts don't really care that much for anyone else. *nodds head*
I also like YamiBakuraxMarik/YamiMarik... some conncetion there.
Wow! That is one series that has a real lot of couples hinted tongue.gif I actually drew a kind of"relationship picture" with all those and it seemed so tangled...now that was with every kind of relationship actually, but I still couldn't fit certain minor characters...
Ah Atem is your favourite then??? Well that explains that. And with me, it's the favourites as seme, besides in this situation with Ryou and little Yugi and Kaiba... oh wait. Actually this situation turns everyhting over. Only YamiYugi governs over everyone tongue.gif It's pretty logical in my opinion. It goes with the card game. Atem is the uber seme of the anime. He tops all. Of course Yugi is considered in that category too, but well.. now it's not about that tongue.gif
Okay, now logically Kaiba tops Jonouchi and Isis too... but. This might be actually one of the only situations that my favourite dominant character must be seen bottom. It's kind of a love/hate thing with him actually. I hate his attitude, but love him anyway. I want to see him beaten, ruled over and topped.... muahahaa*evil laughter*.
You go for it Isis! tongue.gif
But otherwise, it's the card game rule. Yup, that's how it goes.
height is no barrier:P . Like in the story, the card game sets the rules foreverything (besides the fact tha Kaiba must be topped byeveryone ) And in my dreams I always beat Kaiba at the card game. Fair and square, either way. *evil laugher*
Anyone beats him actually there... hmm where are my Yu-gi-oh!-dreams now?
You might have influenced me with your "strong guy plays role of uke" thing... I remember that I actually used to back KaibaxIsis...
Ah, I went all "Yu-gi-oh! relationship obsession mode" now
Do not get intimidated. tongue.gif

Aha, pro is after. Got it, I guess tongue.gif

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 25 2004, 11:27 AM
Post #39

Moderator Emeritus

Hehe, yeah we're pretty intimidating with out posts I see. biggrin.gif;; Hopefully there will be others who take on the challenge of holding a conversation with us, or at least discuss.

Wow~ an entire post dedicated to Yu-Gi-Oh! with a bit of Wolf's Rain squeezed in for good measure. O.O And it's practically all about Kaiba being topped. X3 My, my, my, my, my, my... YGO must have had made quite the impact on you!

You know? You made me speechless. biggrin.gif I honestly don't know how to reply. I guess I've said it all in earlier posts. Wowowow~wait! You did the unthinkable and made me speechless! ph34r.gif

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Nov 25 2004, 12:34 PM
Post #40

Brigadier General

So I made you speechless... is that an achievement? I think it is... tongue.gif
Anyway, I'll make this short, since then maybe people will post?
Wah? Nobody have anything to add or comment on my Yu-gi-oh! post?
I made such an effort tongue.gif . Yes, that series had a great effect on me, not only relationship-wise. I actually started thinking about those much later...
After FMA and Digimon holding the lead it comes second as fav. anime...
What? My Yu-gi-oh! post is mainly about Kaiba being topped? *checks*
I'm just evil in that way! yeah, and guess which of thecharacters in Yu-gi-oh! has had the biggest effect on me???? (both Yugis and Ryou are still my fav. before him)
*wishes for Kaiba plushie*
Maybe I actually should write a fic. tongue.gif Actually I wish I could draw... that would be better.... I've head those pathetic attempts, but well..
I'll rest it for now and hope that more people will reply. After that I will pounce on some new anime/manga. Hmm... I really love Yu-gi-oh!

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post
DarkWater Alchem...
post Nov 25 2004, 01:00 PM
Post #41

Alchemists

Member No.: 1,273

YuGiOh was my first manga, (I'm not so fond of the anime - I know the TCG rules, and that makes me twitch at every duel move dry.gif ) and that brought me into shounen-ai, to be honest. I became a member of a few msn fangroups - with LOTS of pics, and started reading some doujinshi's. My favourite character is Bakura/ YamiBakura, so my fav couples would be... BakuraxYamiB, YamiB/Marik, YamixYuugi (iz cute) , KaibaxJou. Saving fanarts was a hobby once rolleyes.gif The yugioh fan empire is huge... I wrote 2,5 fanfics. They're crap, I'm serious *throws fanfics in a blazing fire*

Now... where's the FMA-yaoi fandom? tongue.gif

*short again*

--------------------
~Guardian Angel of the Shonen-ai Royal Family~
Blessed with Sin: member of G.O.O.P. *hyper about bishies*
deviantart gallery - Divine Crisis

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 25 2004, 01:21 PM
Post #42

Moderator Emeritus

@Kihaku: you should write fanfics if you have the inspiration! It's always best to just write if you feel so inclined! DarkWater Alchemist knows what I'm talking about I'm sure. biggrin.gif

Oh damn. I know I'm going to get in trouble if I open my big mouth now, so I'll refrain. tongue.gif

The FMA yaoi fandom got buried under heaps of polls when nobody deigned to reply. rolleyes.gif I could find it for you, but I hope it'll stay alive this time around. tongue.gif

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
DarkWater Alchem...
post Nov 25 2004, 02:42 PM
Post #43

Alchemists

Member No.: 1,273

If you feel like writing, just start! Fanfics are quite easy to write, but I always want to write them in English, which I can't, so... I always get stuck somewhere and I need a dictionary all the time.

Inspiration is good, I wrote my short stories in one night. One of them even won a 1st prize - local, I didn't win the national part, I got beaten by a naive story about meddling in Bush's brain. I mean, okay, very positive stuff 'everything's gonna be OK', but you know, it ISN'T ! ... Right, I should get over that biggrin.gif

There are loads of couple threads/polls, that's a fact rolleyes.gif

--------------------
~Guardian Angel of the Shonen-ai Royal Family~
Blessed with Sin: member of G.O.O.P. *hyper about bishies*
deviantart gallery - Divine Crisis

+Quote Post
Cloud28
post Nov 25 2004, 03:41 PM
Post #44

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 829

cuttest couple! , Conan + Ran!@!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Lime-chan_*
post Nov 25 2004, 05:47 PM
Post #45

Guests

My fav. apiring is Kohaku x Rin wink.gif ,I haven't really heard anyone mention them
Cute pics of them:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/evilmonkeyart/kr004.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/evi...eyart/kr003.jpg

awww they are so cute together.please don't kill me Sesshoumaru X Older Rin fans*hides in fear*

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 05:08 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css