HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Juushin Enbu (獣神演武, Hero Tales), Story by Chinese author, artworks by Hiromu Arakawa
Sensenic
post Aug 29 2007, 03:03 AM
Post #31

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,694

QUOTE(Sannom @ Aug 24 2007, 05:25 PM) *
I found the Raw for chapter 6 of Jushin enbu :

http://ddl.scantrad.fr/Raw/Ju.zip

I don't understand japanese, but the page 31 and 32 are... beautiful! The bad guy is really a bad guy biggrin.gif Ans scary with this!

In there 'tis announced the anime premiere date: October the 8th it is. Check it, kids!

--------------------
貧乳神・・・
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 29 2007, 05:38 AM
Post #32

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^^ Yap!!

Starting Oct. 10 in Japan, every Sunday late late night (2 AM) on TVTokyo, and other time slots on other TV stations throughout Japan. (I guess ^^)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Aug 29 2007, 06:18 AM
Post #33

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

Oooh, sweetness. Thankyou for the information Sensenic and Tombow! I wonder who is currently set to direct the anime. I suppose that the anime can't be too long considering that there are only six (rather long) chapters of the manga out in Japan. I hope to find more information on the anime to see whether it looks promising or not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gukumatz
post Aug 29 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #34

Citizen

Member No.: 45,648

Does anyone have the raw for chapter 5 of Juushin Enbu?

Also - the chapter 4 raw link has expired. If anyone has it, could you please reupload? The links for Souten no Koumori raw are all dead, too.

In exchange, here's Stray Dog in zip format:

http://rapidshare.com/files/52102006/Stray_Dog_ch1.zip.html

And here's chapter 2 raw of Demons of Shanghai. I was browsing through old posts and I saw people say they only had the Chinese scanlation.

This is Japanese:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hajitg

Does anyone want the raws of chapter 3? I have those, too, somewhere. I have to find them...

--------------------
-Gukumatz
[ LJ | Song translations | Icon ]

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Mar 3 2008, 09:51 AM
Post #35

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

Found the raw for Juushin Enbu's ninth chapter. Damn, I wish Arakawa would stop Enbu and finish FMA before taking it again, because that chapter is good in my opinion, only action :

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=OH2NVKZG

+Quote Post
jayjay210
post Mar 26 2008, 09:33 AM
Post #36

Citizen

Member No.: 49,335

Hi Sannom ^^ Thanks for the link happy.gif
I agree totally with you, and when we see the FMA chapters, there are unfortunately more short actually than two years ago... sad.gif

About Arakawa's others works, I have some questions :
- when the Juushin Enbu chapter 8 and chapter 9 were published ?
- Is anyone know Arakawa's works titled "Totsugeki Tonari no Enikkusu", "Washi no Natsu Yasumi" and "Hyakushou Kizoku" ? If you have RAW of these works, please post them here. I don't find any informations on these mangas, except their existence ( well I think they're not fake ^^ ).

Thanks you very much!!

--------------------
THE FIRST FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST'S FRENCH WEBSITE!!
http://shamballaalchemist.free.fr

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Mar 26 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #37

State Alchemist (Major)

Copain! Qu'est-ce-que tu viens faire ici? T'enfoncer encore plus dans la "fan attitude" laugh.gif ?

Lol, I don't understand anything about those titles biggrin.gif

For the release date of chapter 8 and 9 of JŻshin Enbu, you should check this site : www.mobuta.com

It's too bad that Mobuta said he (she?) would perharps be able to post the Raw of the first DÓjinshi of Arakawa, and apparently didn't succeed to get it ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
jayjay210
post Mar 28 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #38

Citizen

C'est le coin de rencontre des franÁais fous de FMA ^^ C-A est aussi sur le forum... Je dois dire que c'est un super forum pour trouver des informations et des bonus inťdits ( et les RAW ).

It's too bad that Mobuta said he (she?) would perharps be able to post the Raw of the first DÓjinshi of Arakawa, and apparently didn't succeed to get it

I hope he/she can get this RAW!!

Thanks for the website, I have already found it last year, when I searched informations about Arakawa to write an article, but I lost it after ^^
The timeline give me a reason : the works quoted existe really!! But I think they can't exist on RAW. I'm going search them, and if I find something, I will post here my findings ^^

( sorry for my english writing sleep.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hoshi Shouri
post Jun 21 2008, 08:36 PM
Post #39

Citizen

Member No.: 43,429

QUOTE(Sannom @ Mar 26 2008, 11:29 AM) *
It's too bad that Mobuta said he (she?) would perharps be able to post the Raw of the first DÓjinshi of Arakawa, and apparently didn't succeed to get it ohmy.gif

Hi, I'm the owner of mobuta.com (I'm a she, btw ^_~) and I was actually able to obtain a hard copy of the first Shishi Juushin Enbu doujinshi. I'm currently working on transcribing and translating it, but I won't be posting any raw scans of anything I own. That includes Washi no Natsu Yasumi, Hyakushou Kizoku, and the few Totsugeki Tonari no Enix I own. Not trying to be mean, but it took me awhile to find copies of some of these things, and can occasionally cost quite a bit of money, so I don't feel comfortable just giving it away for free. I hope you understand.

Please check back at mobuta.com for translations and possibly scanslations, depending on the length of the title. I'm embarrassed I haven't been able to update the site since March, but I've been dealing with a lot of real life stuff since then, and am moving back to America from Japan in a few weeks as well and have been preparing for that. Please continue to visit mobuta though! Thanks!

+Quote Post
Hoshi Shouri
post Jun 22 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 43,429

Not trying to sound rude here, but isn't a translation kind of frustrating when we don't have the images to go with it?

There will be a few images along with the translation, but honestly what's stopping you from finding copies of these works yourself if you want to see the whole thing? It took me nearly two years, and about $60 to find and obtain a copy of the first Shishi Juushin Enbu doujinshi. Is it really fair to ask me to scan, upload, translate, and give it away for free?

+Quote Post
jayjay210
post Jul 9 2008, 06:30 AM
Post #41

Citizen

Hi everybody!!

This proposition is as serious as important for all fans of Arakawa's works !!
I manage a french team of scantrad ( Shamballa Alchemist Team ) and we have the project to scantrad Juushin Enbu. Unfortunately, anyone understand japanese in m y team.

So I propose you that all members in this forum who can translate japanese into english collaborate with the Shamballa Alchemist Team!! Thanks to you, we could translate all chapter of juushin Enbu into french for my website, and into english for all fans in this forum!!

I think this proposition is very interesting for all fans!! So, if you speak a good japanese, don't hesitate and work with us!!
If you are interested, reply to this post!!

Enjoy!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Jul 9 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #42

State Alchemist (Major)

Hum Jayjay, there is perharps a more serious issue than mere translations issues : finding the raws. It has already been two chapters we missed because they never appeared on the net...

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 9 2008, 08:42 PM
Post #43

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

About Juushin Enbu..

I thought ZOMGFTA is already doing it.. unsure.gif
And, yeah, we are having trouble getting raw for the recent chapters of Juushin Enbu....
If you could share raws, that would be much appreciated. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
jayjay210
post Jul 10 2008, 01:45 AM
Post #44

Citizen

QUOTE("Tombow")
I thought ZOMGFTA is already doing it..

But ZOMGFTA didin't post any scan of Fullmetal Alchemist ( and others series ) for many months!! ( or one year... )

QUOTE("Sannom")
there is perharps a more serious issue than mere translations issues : finding the raws. It has already been two chapters we missed because they never appeared on the net...

You're right, find the RAWs is the most difficult thing. To my side, I only own RAWs of first and second volume ( so seven first chapters ). I think it's already a good start to scantrad Juushin Enbu, no ? And after we have to wait the third volume RAW to complete our lacks.

If anyone in this forum have the RAW of chapter 8 (and after) please post it!!

And so, if someone is interested by my proposition...

--------------------

+Quote Post
bluwim
post Jul 10 2008, 03:15 AM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 45,349

Hi! I can only pass you the raw chapters 8 and 9... The others haven't been scaned...

8: http://rapidshare.com/files/128590323/08_-_RAW.rar.html

9: http://www.mediafire.com/?l4tbnhma2fx

I'm very interested in that project... I love Juushin enbu, but i don't know japanese...

--------------------

.:Hagane no Fansub:.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 03:25 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css