HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 861 862 863 864 865 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Fushi
post Dec 1 2007, 05:41 PM
Post #12931

Lt. General

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,703

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Nov 30 2007, 01:05 PM) *
Heya, y'all lovely little RoyEye hermits. <3

I'm not a regular in this thread, but I thought I'd just stop by to share some art of them, being my first and cherished OTP.

Fushi found it.

(Art by Blue-Hip circle. Yes, I know I'm a hypocrite for spreading Japanese art without a warrant.)

That pic will NEVER be unfunny

QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 1 2007, 10:29 AM) *
@Toby-Chan - That pic is basically Riza forcing Roy to drink her urine at gunpoint, saying "I haven't gone to bathroom all night, so I have plenty." I don't think you would like to post that on our board if you knew what it was... I will leave at that and leave the rest to you.

The artist has drawn Riza and Olivier as futanari on several ocassions, mostly as a joke to how they seem to be the types of women that would dominate Roy. There is no doubt in my mind that in that picture, Riza is really a "dickgirl", so really what she's forcing Roy to do is give her a blowjob, not drink her urine.

It's not that inappropriate. People have made jokes about stuff like rape before on these forums so I don't see how this is any different. Especially since not many forum members can read it in the first place.

But anyways, here's one you guys will like better from the same artist. (do yourself a favour tho and stay away from her website. Most of it is yaoi oriented, although it's pretty much the uke!Roy kink headquarters. He's dominated by everyone, she appears to enjoy having Bradley have his way with him the most. One heck of a kinky sense of humor tho.)

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Dec 1 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #12932

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

*wakes up* Wow... This is what I miss while I'm gone? Great... more stuff to give me nightmares. *falls back asleep*

If you haven't guessed, I'm tired. I've had a cold this whole week, and now it's snowing, and I really want to go out in it, but that probably won't help. I went out last night and saw "Enchanted" anyway. It was cute.

Anyway. Royai. Right. Still working on new fanfiction. Just haven't had the time. Maybe next week or the week after. Definitely during break.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
WhiteLadyoftheRi...
post Dec 1 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #12933

Citizen

Member No.: 53,433

Fushigi Rockna, I *love* that pic. You show him, Riza. Everyone knows who's really the boss of those two. wink.gif

And something you guys might appreciate - yesterday morning I was watching GMA when Josh Groban was singing I'll Be Home For Christmas and they were showing families where a member was in the military, and one family that was there, both parents were military (and I don't remember their ranks but he definitely outranked her) and they had a little toddler, and she was very professional and . . . my poor NaNo-tortured mind immediately went to Royai . . . it was cute, though, and vaguely Royai-ish . . . ::shrug:: Just a thought.

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Dec 2 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #12934

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

Causmicfire - I should really get around to reading that book. And indeed, Wikipedia can really come in handy for those names, especially if you're looking for those with significant meanings - the names you came up with are very interesting. Otherwise, there are a lot of baby names websites for random names. XD Other people also recognized Nicholas and Perenelle, so I take it they got the reference. ^^

Good luck with your fic (12 ladies? Definitely very Roy. He'd approve...as long as Riza isn't watching.) and your class! And now I'll shut up lest I end up accidentally spoiling you.

Liz - Good to see you're still doing well! Yes, we blame NaNo for the inactivity.

...actually, I never realized this thread wasn't that active during November, as I was pretty much gone.

Tombow - Hey, haven't seen you in a while either!

And...that's an interesting...dialog. XDDDDD

Fushi - Hehehe...uke!Roy. XD I kinda pity him, but wow, nice pic! Go Riza!

JS - Hope you're all right, and we look forward to more of your work! And lucky...you got to watch Enchanted!

WhiteLady - ...by any chance, are you Filipino? *le gasp* I mean, GMA = Filipino channel, yes? And yes, I can just see the Royai. *sniff*

--------------------

+Quote Post
WhiteLadyoftheRi...
post Dec 2 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #12935

Citizen

Amethyst Sunset, oh, no, not from the Philippines; was actually just being lazy abbreviating Good Morning America.

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Dec 2 2007, 02:15 AM
Post #12936

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

Ha ha, and here I thought they were just gearing up for some vanilla gunkink smex. Lawl, shows how much Japanese I know.

--------------------

+Quote Post
natsu-hime
post Dec 2 2007, 03:38 AM
Post #12937

Apprentice

Member No.: 49,217

oh wow, at last! once in a while hawkeye must be the seme~ go go riza! torture teh mustang!

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Dec 2 2007, 04:02 AM
Post #12938

Lt. General

Member No.: 37,703

Riza is a total frickin' domme and everyone knows it. ;3 People who deny it need to rewatch that episode where she trips Roy up and tells him he's useles ONE THOUSAND TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN until they realize that if they're ever going to do it, she's going to frickin' jump him and get his pants off his fine arse before he knows what hit him. :D And handcuff him to something. Because handcuffs are hot. *flees*

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Dec 2 2007, 05:14 AM
Post #12939

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

WhiteLady - Sorry 'bout the confusion; GMA really is a channel where I live, and it's also the abbreviation of our president's name. XD

Toby-Chan - Same here...I only took elementary Japanese, so I only know enough to survive in the streets of Tokyo. Though I'll be continuing next semester, when I need another language elective.

Natsu-hime - Actually, Riza will only let Roy be seme once in a while because she pities him - *whacked* XD

But yeah, seriously, I can just see them taking turns. ^^

Fushi - Nobody can forget that moment. happy.gif Yes, handcuffs are indeed hot

--------------------

+Quote Post
WhiteLadyoftheRi...
post Dec 2 2007, 08:16 AM
Post #12940

Citizen

Amethyst Sunset, haha is okay, I should learn not to be so lazy wink.gif

Heehee, they flip a coin or something to decide who's who. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
natsu-hime
post Dec 2 2007, 06:44 PM
Post #12941

Apprentice

LOL this makes me remember yesterday i saw a shooting star and spontaneously i scream:

"I WANT OOKAWA TORU AND NEYA MICHIKO TO MAKE A HENTAI DRAMA CD! OR JUST LET HIM DO A BLCD WITH PAKU ROMI!"

and my maids made a twitch. they were thinking what the hell am i wishing? they were wishing for roy and riza to get married, though (i poisoned roiai to my poor maids and get 'em to read the indonesian manga biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Desu ne?
post Dec 3 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #12942

Citizen

Member No.: 49,110

Been a while since I looked in here~

First off.. while I didn't see the pic mentioned in the recent posts, the mental image still is very, very disturbing to me (partly since I'm in a furry/cute mood at the moment, partly because just.. eww. no). Geez, once there was this one RoyxRiza drawing on deviantart and it was cute, artist's comment said "I was inspired by this cute doujin", so naturally I checked i out - to discover it was.. how should I put it.. not intended for underage eyes. >.> She didn't have a warning anywhere. That kind of behavior really ticks me off.

@Causmicfire: I enjoyed reading "Coversation" a lot, and the other fic was amusing, I smiled several times while reading it.

--------------------
Avatar made my me, inspired by an omake, so don't steal it please.
My deviantart with ongoing (original) comic and also some FMA pics: http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/ And, if you have the time, please do check out my website at: http://www.freewebs.com/creativity-unlimited/index.htm It's still being worked on but updates are coming.

~NI-PAAAH!~

+Quote Post
Elemental/Alchem...
post Dec 4 2007, 05:43 AM
Post #12943

Apprentice

Member No.: 28,136

also a pop-in (seems a lot of ppl r popping in shortly now-a-days happy.gif )
been busy with school, and overseas too, so hope to be around more..

@Desu ne? yea there wasn't a warning, but this thread has survived worse pics and info before (hell, one time i linked a random royai website with pics, but didn't realize there was another link on the site meant for "the older crowd" - not that it mattered too much but w/e...)

------------------------
ahem...
but a seperate joyful note to bring in -

to all my fellow Jews out there, (and for all u latke loving wannabes)
Happy Chanukah!!! (tonight's the first night)
may you all, on this holiday and for this year, have peace, love, joy, prosperity, good health and more, etc. etc....
and of course, how could i not mention - more royai happy.gif
-- peace, Elemental

--------------------
Roy's partner in arms - Maes Hughes:
IPB Image

+Quote Post
natsu-hime
post Dec 4 2007, 06:01 AM
Post #12944

Apprentice

what's chanukah?

(seriously, i have no clue what is it since i never hear it here in my country)

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Dec 4 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #12945

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

OH MYYYYYY!!!

I leave for 5 minutes and THIS is what our thread becomes?
AND THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!! laugh.gif

(Are you kidding? I am SOOOOO not offended by any of this. Heck, I'm apt to forgo 4chan and stick around more often now that I know the subject of discussion has lent itself to futa and pr0nz.)

I actually had a discussion a couple of nights ago with some friends who told me that I could probably make a LOT of money if I wore my Hawkeye costume and charged guys to have me tie them up and RAEP them at gunpoint... Yes, this was a dinner conversation. XD

Natsu-- Chanukah is a holiday observed by people of the Jewish faith. It's also called the "Festival of Lights" since it centers around an ancient story about how a light in a temple burned for eight nights when it only had enough oil for one night. People light candles for every night, and exchange gifts. I'm not sure how often people go to Temple during Chanukah-- I know that worship is a large part of some of the other Jewish Holy days.
Hey, I was raised Catholic. I know a TON about Easter and Lent and other random Christian things, but not too much about Jewish holidays...

(OK, Am I the only one amused how a discussion of my Christian upbringing IMMEDIATELY follows a statement about gunpoint cosplay-raep and domination?)
Hmmmm...

EDIT: OH WOW-- I VISITED THAT SITE!!! And I laughed so hard tears were streaming down my face. WAS THAT RIZA'S FATHER IN THAT ONE PICTURE!???!??! Oh MY. blink.gif

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 861 862 863 864 865 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 09:52 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css