Reply to this topicStart new topic
Last Goodbye, me again
Chiyo
post Feb 28 2005, 10:13 AM
Post #1

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,466

Warning, this fic is a little suggestive so if you are young or sensitive...look away now. *spoilers* NC-17, 15 whatever just to be safe

I had to heavily edit the original blink.gif Ed/Win

She sat in deep contemplation at the head of his bed. Al had needed to be taken to the train station early so Ed was seeing that he got on safe. She had been braiding his hair when he had been called away momentarily.

Like a fool she had believed he was going to stay for a while. She had finally realised only a small while ago that her feelings for him were more than just the concern she carried for both of them. It hadn’t been an easy thing to admit to herself, she was far too practical to believe in love. Yet what she felt for Ed was nothing like she had ever come close to feeling before. She thought their journeying had come to more or less an end. She had been wrong and it had hurt her more than usual. She wanted so badly to tell him how she felt, but all she could do was braid his. At least she was comforted with the thought she hadn’t finished so he would be returning to get it completed.

Ed was also lost in thought as he walked back to his adopted home. Over the past few days he could see something different in Winry. He had never really thought that someone could care so much for him. He didn’t quite know how to handle the situation. It was hopefully nearing the time that he and Al would have completed their quest. What then? Would they move in to stay with Winry and Aunt Pinako? They had nowhere else to go and he knew they would always be welcome there. But so much had happened…would he ever be able to settle down into a quiet life again without growing bored.

Once he had reached the house he crept quietly as he could back to his room. Peering through a crack in the door he could see her sat solemnly on the bed where he had left her. He didn’t know what he could do for her. He knew that he did indeed have feelings for her but had no idea how to express them. He hoped she felt something too, that the blush he saw play across her face every so often was not his imagination.

Taking a breath he entered the room. She looked up slightly startled.

“Oh Ed…you finished doing your hair,” she said downhearted.

“Yea, but I didn’t make a very good job. Could you redo it for me?”

She felt her heart skip a beat. Was he blushing? She tried to not think about it too much as he sat back down in front of her. At this distance she could take in his smell without making it obvious. His hair was still silky, if not its usual colour. She hoped that it never lost its brilliance, just has she hoped it would never go from his eyes.

Ed felt very relaxed. He didn’t realise how much he liked having his hair played with. Not that there was ever anyone around who could. It was in this moment of peace that he asked her something he wanted to for a while.

“Winry?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you remember back in Rush Valley? You said you would train harder to become a better mechanic, but you never got to tell me why.”

She finished his braid. Her hands dropped into her lap and she sat still. He turned to face her but she did not look up.

“I thought,” she began, “that if I could make the best auto-mail you would stop looking for a way to get your real arm and leg back. Then…you would come home to me.”

She hoped that ‘to me’ had meant little to him. It wouldn’t have back then so why would it now. After a moment of silence she felt a hand push her chin up. She had a moment to look into his eyes, before he kissed her softly on the lips.

He wasn’t sure why he had done it. At the time it was the best way for him to express his emotions as well as the best thing to do. It was short, but left Winry with a shocked look on her face.

“I will return to stay one day,” was all he could muster saying.

She blushed like never before. He had kissed her so out of the blue she didn’t know how to react. She wanted to yell out as he turned away, but all she could whisper was “Promise?”

He turned back to her. Why hadn’t he noticed how beautiful she was?

“I promise,” he said moving in to kiss her again. She accepted without a fight, and slowly returned the favour.

She couldn’t believe this was happening. Butterflies danced around her stomach. His hand caressed her neck, slowly trailing down her body.

He stopped and pulled away when his hand absentmindedly touched her breast. She must have been disgusted at him, he had gone too far. He didn’t even know what she was feeling.

“It’s okay Ed. You don’t have to stop.”

But he did. He knew of desire and he guessed that was what he was feeling now. He wanted so badly to show how much he cared, he just couldn’t say it.
She was worried. Was he suddenly realising he didn’t want to be kissing her? Her heart was beating with a pace unusual to her. Although she had never had experience when it came to boys, something just felt right. She uncurled her legs from under and put then either side of him. She cradled his head as they both lay down. At that moment it was nothing sexual, she just wanted to show that she wasn’t angry.

She smelled so sweet. He couldn’t help himself as he began to kiss her neck. She took his good hand and placed it back on her breast. Although she was nervous beyond compare something felt right in her heart. Propped up on his elbow he looked down at her. Her eyes showed the same desire he felt, but he was still unsure about how far to go.

“Winry…are you sure?”

It felt as if something else had taken over her. She removed his shirt in one swift movement and pulled him down to be kissed again…

That goodbye had been the most difficult. No-one knew about their goodbye and that’s how it remained. Yet when Al returned home alone as a 10 year old boy, that last goodbye had become bittersweet. A fond memory that would break her heart every time she thought about it. She had given up ones of a girls most precious things, and it would always belong to him.

sleep.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Le Monkey
post Mar 1 2005, 07:47 AM
Post #2

Major General

Member No.: 2,167

Cool, The sig maches the fic....

........ Numbed silencense.........

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Mar 1 2005, 12:20 PM
Post #3

Moderator Emeritus

I never noticed that tongue.gif

Thanks for reading...and enjoying.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ed's secret ...
post Mar 4 2005, 05:59 PM
Post #4

Apprentice

Member No.: 3,674

Awesome. Make some more EdWin please.

+Quote Post
shardypsykoelf
post Mar 4 2005, 09:54 PM
Post #5

Alchemists

Member No.: 8,366

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!??!?!

How could you stop there!?!?!?!?!?! What the hell kind of a teaser is that!?! I was all pumped up for hard-core smut and everything!!!!!!

Ed Plushie: This is Shardy's way of saying that she's a pervert who very much enjoyed your story. dry.gif .....Oh, and she wants you to write a full-blown EdWin smut for her....

--------------------
user posted image
Forum Family: Daughter to Ailuro, Big sis to Celes, tigohbiddies, Chiyo, Full Metal Engineer, Big sis in-law to eds_secret_agent, Kitty-Cat
~*~Lover of Xithion~*~
My Childhood Playmate Completed!

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Mar 6 2005, 03:43 PM
Post #6

Moderator Emeritus

Hey I said this was very smutty once. I can't go having the small children warped can I.

Just ask le Monkey....I scared the hell outta him with this fic un-edited. Oops. He did ask for it I suppose...

--------------------

+Quote Post
ed's secret ...
post Mar 10 2005, 03:54 PM
Post #7

Apprentice

Member No.: 3,674

SMUT!!!!SMUT!!!!SMUT!!!!

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Apr 6 2005, 10:34 AM
Post #8

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,084

@Chiyo: That was good, you should have kept going laugh.gif jk . I liked it, you made it into a more emotional experience for them rather then just a physical one smile.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Apr 6 2005, 04:44 PM
Post #9

Moderator Emeritus

Why thank you Hex, that was my plan biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Kadagan_*
post Apr 8 2005, 03:42 AM
Post #10

Guests

Yay! happy.gif You made more! I love sneaking back in every so often to check and see if you've added anything new. Keep em' coming! I'm a big fan of your talented writing skills. They will/would be even more awesome if they where a bit longer, but there is something 'special' about these little teasers that completes them in their own right.

Always looking forward to your work,
-Tsf

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Apr 8 2005, 08:02 AM
Post #11

Moderator Emeritus

Oh wow, that really does mean alot thank-you. All my work is in my sig now if you want to read it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phyco girl
post Apr 9 2005, 07:59 AM
Post #12

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 7,070

I read this a while ago and realized : WHAT THE HELL WHY THE HECK DIDN'T I POST??? That was a great peice Chiyo and even though it didn't have a lot of smut I think that everyone still loved it, even the pervs *coughshardycough* Ahem. Great peice and I'll be looking to see if you put up chapter three for "As We Were"

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHIYO! HURRAH laugh.gif
-Phyco girl

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Apr 9 2005, 10:34 AM
Post #13

Moderator Emeritus

To be honest I wasn't sure how much smut I could post here so I avoided too much. Perhaps I will try another smut fic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ed's_Girl
post Apr 9 2005, 10:40 AM
Post #14

Apprentice

Member No.: 3,090

Please PM that to me!!! I'll treasure it forever!!! wub.gif I have to cry now...!!!

+Quote Post
Le Monkey
post Apr 11 2005, 01:23 AM
Post #15

Major General

Member No.: 2,167

I have the un de smutted version if anyone wants it?

E mail/pm or IM me and ill send it to you!

tongue.gif

He he he!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 10:51 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css