HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

51 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Your State Alchemist Name?, If you can chose one yourself..
Queen of the dam...
post Aug 26 2004, 02:41 AM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 511

A cliche topic I know, but I saw this on the AnimeSuki forums and found this quite intresting...
What I would like to be called in the Quantium Alchemist because I would specialize in Quantium mechanics, therefore able to transpose energy into matter and matter into energy.. which would be very cool indeed cool.gif ... I could make atomic bombs out of the willl of my mind!!!!!--------->The new Kimberly!!!!!!!!Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! O_o

<Moving this from FMA Character discussion forum to FMA Anime foum since this is not discussing any FMA character. And, added the subtitle "If you can chose one yourself" to the thread. 02/25/07 03/16/07 ~Tombow>

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Aug 26 2004, 09:15 AM
Post #2

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

...you wouldn't get to choose your own pseudonym...

I wonder if there's a Full Wooden Alchemist...

<Merged double posting. 03/16/07 ~Tombow>

--------------------

+Quote Post
ScaR
post Aug 26 2004, 11:33 AM
Post #3

Apprentice

Member No.: 137

hehe... that would be fun laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Aug 26 2004, 12:03 PM
Post #4

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

QUOTE(ScaR @ Aug 26 2004, 06:33 PM)
hehe... that would be fun laugh.gif

Especially if Mustang was his sparring partner...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Aug 26 2004, 12:32 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 30

QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Aug 26 2004, 10:40 AM)
What I would like to be called in the Quantium Alchemist because I would specialize in Quantium mechanics, therefore able to transpose energy into matter and matter into energy.. which would be very cool indeed cool.gif ... I could make atomic bombs out of the willl of my mind!!!!!

you don't believe in GOd, do you?! i detest people who think like that. People like that don't believe in the beauty of things or things like honour. For them people are like a chair or a table....

hmmm.. coming to your question... i would wanna be called:
Psychophilosophical Alchemist

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)

+Quote Post
wolfi1412
post Aug 26 2004, 02:48 PM
Post #6

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 369

me wanna be called the Vine Alchemist!!! to control anything that's plants or made of plants... (such as wood) and then I can tie someone with the vines and then rip them apart!!! muahahahhahahaha (kidding..)

--------------------
Vine Alchemist
user posted image

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Aug 26 2004, 08:54 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 511

QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Aug 26 2004, 07:31 PM)
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Aug 26 2004, 10:40 AM)
What I would like to be called in the Quantium Alchemist because I would specialize in Quantium mechanics, therefore able to transpose energy into matter and matter into energy.. which would be very cool indeed cool.gif ... I could make atomic bombs out of the willl of my mind!!!!!

you don't believe in GOd, do you?! i detest people who think like that. People like that don't believe in the beauty of things or things like honour. For them people are like a chair or a table....

Psychophilosophical Alchemist

[QUOTE] Actually, I do, because Quantium Mechanics is all to do with probability, and my theory is that only God can make anything 100% probable beause he made the rules up tongue.gif And about the chair and table thing, it's not like i don't respect people, it's just that human nature is makig me despair every day...(wars, murders,selfishness e.tc.)..and knowing that God isn't very pleased at the momment... but he still forgivesus....which is something very hard for me to do biggrin.gif

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Aug 26 2004, 09:28 PM
Post #8

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

If it was possible to receive my own pseudonym with consent of the current Fuhrer, I'd want to be named either the "Stainless Steel Alchemist" or the "Logophilic Alchemist".

I find stainless steel to be quite ironic since I always see stains on stainless steel.

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
wolfi1412
post Aug 26 2004, 10:50 PM
Post #9

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 369

[quote=Queen of the dammed,Aug 27 2004, 03:54 AM] [quote=Prinz_Zoisit,Aug 26 2004, 07:31 PM] [quote=Queen of the dammed,Aug 26 2004, 10:40 AM] What I would like to be called in the Quantium Alchemist because I would specialize in Quantium mechanics, therefore able to transpose energy into matter and matter into energy.. which would be very cool indeed cool.gif ... I could make atomic bombs out of the willl of my mind!!!!! [/quote]

Psychophilosophical Alchemist [/quote]
[QUOTE] Actually, I do, because Quantium Mechanics is all to do with probability, and my theory is that only God can make anything 100% probable beause he made the rules up tongue.gif And about the chair and table thing, it's not like i don't respect people, it's just that human nature is makig me despair every day...(wars, murders,selfishness e.tc.)..and knowing that God isn't very pleased at the momment... but he still forgivesus....which is something very hard for me to do biggrin.gif [/quote]
AMEN!!! lolz... well, to tell you the truth, I don't know what Quantium is..
To Queen of the Dammed and Prinz Zoist,
Do you believe in God/Jesus? I do...

back to topic... how about telling where would u put ur alchemy sigil on? hey, how about having a design for ur own alchemy?

--------------------
Vine Alchemist
user posted image

+Quote Post
Kodachrome
post Aug 27 2004, 01:07 AM
Post #10

Apprentice

Member No.: 146

I want to be the Awesome Alchemist

+Quote Post
RolfKaese
post Aug 27 2004, 04:36 AM
Post #11

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 43

SEX no alchemist (joke)

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Psycojester
post Aug 27 2004, 07:22 AM
Post #12

Citizen

Member No.: 186

I'd be the wittily metaphorical alchemist

+Quote Post
Guest_becky-baka_*
post Aug 28 2004, 09:26 AM
Post #13

Guests

i'm a chemistry grad. alchemy is...

less said the better i suppose.

i'd be the lateral alchemist.

you can't get the right answer unless you can think laterally wink.gif

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Aug 28 2004, 09:42 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 30

QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 27 2004, 12:36 PM)
SEX no alchemist (joke)

..hmm.... rolf.. i think you're getting more and more hentai^^^^

btw, yea i believe in God(see the beliefs section

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)

+Quote Post
Hope
post Aug 28 2004, 06:16 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Member No.: 441

I'm sorry; are you actually implying that those who don't believe in a god are incapable of appreciating beauty, or honor, or think of people as objects, or even are inferior morally to those who do believe in god in any way?

Anyway, on topic: I guess something along the lines of the Twilight Alchemist. Not because I have any special ability in mind, but because the name sounds cool and I want to be self-indulgent.

Once FMA is licensed, though, and if it becomes extremely popular, it seems like the fandom will be overrun with Mary Sue writers. It really has the perfect formula for it. Personalized name+special ability+individualized array+rank in the military+romantic possibilities+power-amplifying artifacts=the Silver Unicorn Dragon Alchemist, Lieutenant General Marrine Luna-Farfeather, with whom Roy and Ed are madly in love, possessor of the Philosopher's stone (which she used with Ed to restore Al to his original body), the slayer of homunculi who deserted after she was traumatized by the events in Ishvar, beloved by all the characters for her beautiful singing voice even though she's mackin' on their respective men.

--------------------
"You're older than you've ever been - and now you're even older; and now you're even older; and now you're even older; you're older than you've ever been, and now you're even older, and now you're older still." -They Might Be Giants

+Quote Post

51 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 09:56 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css