Post #31

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,325

Thanks pal!!
You...RLZ!!! X3

Same for you Ying-sama n__n
Don´t stop reading!! Its going better ¬w¬

By the way... What do you think about the wallpapers that I made to ilustrate this fic? OwO

--------------------

Hey there!! Are you a fan of Armony or EdXArmony?! Join us at our club!!. Im the president or agent , Nekokitty is the vice-president and Herumastaa Kanaru is our secretary
If you want to join us, please PM one of us. Also, when you become a member, put "Im a member of the EdXArmony club" or something similar in your signature xD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Feb 15 2008, 11:22 PM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 49,158

what you say !!?

of course I don't stopping !!

this is the better story happy.gif

and your new pic is very very very awesome!! I love it

Ed look like so great and awesome

thanks Emily happy.gif

+Quote Post
Princess Ying
post Feb 16 2008, 09:08 AM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 46,905

Yeah,i agree happy.gif Your story is going better. Keep it up wink.gif

And the pic is really nice, i like it biggrin.gif I was kind of shocking when i first saw the pic laugh.gif

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Mar 24 2008, 07:39 AM
Post #34

State Alchemist (Major)

this is for you happy.gif

http://www.uaebuy.com/up/get-3-2008-bvp2u7n1.jpg

happy.gif &_^

+Quote Post
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post Apr 20 2008, 09:18 PM
Post #35

Hello ^^
I will continue with the crazy script-paragraph form xD
Enjoy and live the story; comments or advices admited…
Mmm will the character most expected appear in this one? Or will you need to wait a little more? x)
Let’s find it out!

CHAPTER VIII
“The melody of the wind”

The boy was almost finishing the mountain of paperwork, but the first week already passed away… And he knew that the general will put him more, but he didn’t care and he worked until he got tired, because the mystery of the old lady and the melody were crossing his mind every time that he walked to the Library for search more of the legend…
-…You should take a break, Fullmetal-said Roy while he was watching through the window.-Besides… Today, it’s not a day of work-added while he turned around and watched a blond-haired boy hided behind a couple of mountains of paper. He moved them carefully, and he looks between them.
-You mean…can I go home?
-That’s right, but first, accommodate those piles of paperwork for continue tomorrow.
-Yes sir
When Ed finished, he went of the office really fast…to his way home.
The general was right, what the hell he was working on such a beautiful day? He wanted to dedicate that day to his little brother…
Al got surprised when he saw him, but Ed explained him.
Al: I see… Well, as you went without take breakfast…wanna eat something?-he asked with a smile.
Ed: Umh…I dunno…-he said. In that moment a stomach sound interrupted him.-Ok, maybe a little breakfast U///U
Al: Alright ^^ wait here-said while he was going to the kitchen. Ed sat in a chair.
He closed his eyes and breathed, he needed to relax, at least for today… He was full of troubles. The general’s works, the documents, the legend, his dream, protect Al from Dante… Protect himself… Now it was the fact that he saw an old lady and listen a melody… It was a ghost, he was sure of that… When he thought that, he laughed lower. What an irony! Now he wasn’t scared for see a woman that nobody else could see. He knew that he could see souls before they go, were good or evil ones…
Later, Al arrived with the breakfast. Ed thanked for that and started to eat; he was really hungry.
Once that he finished, he yawned and crossed his arms while Al was telling him what he discovered about the Philosopher’s Stone; something that unfortunately, Ed didn’t want to listen in that day…
Ed: That’s…great, Al…
Al: I know brother… I can feel that we are closer…soon I will restore your body, as you did it for me.
Ed: You don’t have to worry about that, Al. I could live for all time with the automail. Once that you learned how to live with it, it’s not that bad n_ñ
Al: But still… I want that your memories can return… I can understand how you feel when you can’t remember a couple of things, or people… Want to know the path that you have choose, the problems… Those things are really important, and they need to return.-sighed the younger. There was a silence in the room while a clock continued with the “tic” “toc” noise.
Ed: It is a nice day, brother… Would you like to take a stroll?
Al: But…don’t you have work to do?
Ed: I will do it at general’s office… I don’t do work at home-he said earnestly-Now… would you like to take a stroll?
Al: …Alright, Ed…
Ed: Perfect! happy.gif Then…shall we go?
Later, both brothers were walking on the streets, they talked and laughed… It was while ago without take a “family moment”… The last Elrics… While he was walking, Ed noticed that the wind was blowing in one direction, a direction that will take them far from home…
-Damn… We are lost-said the eldest brother.
-At least we stayed in Central…
-That’s the point, Al! We live here, and we get lost? That’s ironic!
-Don’t worry brother, we will find the way to return… We just need to ask…somebody…-finished looking around.
-Somebody? I don’t see anybody ¬¬
-They will come… It can’t be so alone in here.
-Then believe it… There isn’t someone… And I don’t like that…
-We should go back on that street.
-We already passed that way a couple of times… Admit it, Al: We’re lost…-said Ed while both were passing in front of a little street, like an alley.
-Don’t worry, Ed. We’ll be fine.
-Yeah sure…Agh, at last I can be with you for a while and we end lost in a street that we don’t know; ignoring the fact that I have to…-was saying Ed, but he suddenly stopped.
-Brother?-asked Al, because Ed stayed freeze looking seemingly to nothing.
-…..It is you…
-What?
-…..What do you want?
-With whom are you talking?-Ed didn’t answer. Obviously, Al couldn’t see hey but him… and what she was doing there? Maybe she guided them through the streets before.
The old lady smiled at him and turned around, walking into the little street. Ed started listened to the same melody as in the library… Without thinking about, he entered into the shadows, following her, ignoring the shouts of his brother, which followed him as well.
Al: Brother, wait!-shouted desperately, but Ed ignored him. He was focus to find the reason of what the old lady wanted from him.
The woman guided them trough poor houses until they arrived to an abandoned restaurant…
Al: Ed! Where did you bring us?
Ed: I didn’t… It was her…-answered while he was looking the place.
Al: But brother…who is “she”?
Ed: …Someone…that you just can’t see, Al. - The last words impacted Al, he looked, surprised, how his brother pushed the doors to enter to such a place without effort. He just followed him.
Indoor, they difficulty, could see something: The light of the day was percolating through a broken windows covered by broken and dirty rags.
Dust…tables and chairs; a couple of chairs broken…and a little stage where a piano was reposing, dusted and with gossamers. A beam of light was percolating until it arrived to the cover of the piano.
In that moment, Alphonse gave the creeps when he saw that a woman appeared next to the piano; she sat and started to play it… a sweet melody, that could make you feel in calm and sleep…
While, Ed listened to it again… And when she changed of rhythm, he made a baby step, getting closer…
Now he could see her perfectly, because of the light… Her expression, her profile… they looked like…
She finished of playing that melody and looked both brothers, with a sweet and beautiful expression.
Ed: Al… Can you see what I see?-Al assented without quit looking at her. After a while… The woman spoke…
-“Melodique dil Vienti”… It’s the name of this music.- The old lady looked at Al and then to Ed.-Alphonse and Edward Elric…right?
-Ngh… What you want from us?-asked Ed. She closed her eyes and he could notice how she was searching something inside her clothes.
-I was waiting for this moment… “Chosen one”…-this last word impacted Ed. was that woman linked with the legend?
-What do you know of that?!-he asked. The woman just smiled at him again. She appeared an old scroll that looked like it was closed by… a blue wax?
-I have seen and listened to so many things, Elric… It is possible that I could know everything you ask for-said while she spreads her arm with the scroll. Ed doubted, but finally, he took it.
-What is this?-the woman looked at him, directly.-Want to answer me?
-You two only have one particle of the legend. You must find the second part, because your destiny and, probably, of the humans depends on it. The scroll you’re holding, it’s a writ, which you must not read until you get the second particle.
-Who wrote it?-asked Al, peaceful after a while. She looked at him, and then she closed her eyes.
-Many centuries passed by… But the dream of the man who wrote this hasn’t die. There’s a mission to do…but it’s a decision that you can take or refuse… If you your answer it’s yes, then the seal will appear, after been hided long time ago. But the others will appear too.
-What do you mean?-asked Alphonse.
-The time has come.-said the old lady.-my time has ended…but yours, has started, sons of Hohenheim.
-!! Hohenheim?!-You mean dad?!-shouted the younger brother. The woman turned from them and a strong wind entered to the room, moving the hair and the clothes of her softly; she looked at him again.
-The name of the man that made the writ… was Nicholas Nostredem… and the seal of his heart, it’s the same that in the scroll-When Ed hear that, he looked at it, carefully: A dragon making almost a circle and at the center a star.
-Then…this is…-he started to say, but the woman had already disappeared. In that moment, Ed listened how the voice of that woman was whispering at his ear.
-Find the legend, search those who mention in it…protect your brother… I count on you…my grandson…-when she finished, her voice disappeared too.
-Were we…hallucinating?-asked Al looking at his brother, who was petrified. After a couple of minutes, he answered.
-I don’t think so… I have the proof right here, in my hands…-whispered looking at the scroll.
Everything became silence. The woman and her voice had disappeared…
Like the wind that blows through the trees and finds its way.
She disappeared in a tornado of mystery, beauty, dust and memories… In that dark place, where the piano will repose for long time…

TO BE CONTINUED
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Nostredem.jpg ( 240.31K ) Number of downloads: 23

--------------------

Hey there!! Are you a fan of Armony or EdXArmony?! Join us at our club!!. Im the president or agent , Nekokitty is the vice-president and Herumastaa Kanaru is our secretary
If you want to join us, please PM one of us. Also, when you become a member, put "Im a member of the EdXArmony club" or something similar in your signature xD

+Quote Post
Princess Ying
post Apr 22 2008, 05:15 AM
Post #36

Citizen

OH MY GOD!!! I thought i was in the story looking at how did they react huh.gif

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Apr 23 2008, 01:24 AM
Post #37

State Alchemist (Major)

Oh my god \\\\\\

ooooh my god!!!!

soooooooooooooooo Great so so soooooooooo Great !!!!

and the Pic is awesome

you are realy awesome

and you are realy Lover FMA

I love your drawing method

+Quote Post
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post Apr 24 2008, 12:42 PM
Post #38

Thanks friends!! ^^
Sorry again for the long wait sleep.gif but you liked it so...

Wait for the next chapter! Its getting better n____n

--------------------

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Apr 27 2008, 09:22 AM
Post #39

State Alchemist (Major)

Ok

please don't stop until the end

I want know what happed to Edo And Aro

thank you very much

+Quote Post
Princess Ying
post May 9 2008, 01:48 AM
Post #40

Citizen

QUOTE(Emily_BrokenAngel @ Apr 25 2008, 03:42 AM) *
Thanks friends!! ^^
Sorry again for the long wait sleep.gif but you liked it so...

Wait for the next chapter! Its getting better n____n

Definitely!I wish to see to the end wink.gif

+Quote Post
TASH
post Apr 7 2009, 11:06 AM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 66,972

I think it's alright...but I don't really understand it.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 07:13 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css