HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Edward And Armony, Could They Have Been Together?, From Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel game
yukiroche
post Feb 22 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,950

I was just wondering does anyone thinks if Edward and Armony should be together? I mean if it weren't for his "oh she crushed me onto the floor and never appoligized" attitude then they would have been a cute couple. Even if he "never acts nice to girls" he should still have some sort of appeal to them..... UNLESS he hangs out at gay bars at night and takes his shirts off in front of them....... hhehe happy.gif. I wonder if thats why he doesn't like girls..... off topic anywho, I think they should be together because the fact that he was a WARM HEARTED person to teach her Alchemy. HE TAUGHT IT TO HER!! And he RISKED his LIFE to save her from danger throughout the ENTIRE game..... the thing that got me though was when he cried for her! Oh boy did that get me there! And I bet if he had to, he would have tried to save her and yea....... but the ending ended pretty good. The fact that he STILL thinks of her after her death during the train stop scene when he saw a girl that looked like her and he (once again) was ABOUT TO CRY!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH awwwwwww that was cute though....... so does anyone think that they should be together?
Attached File(s)
Attached File  edward_and_armony.jpg ( 88.68K ) Number of downloads: 293
Attached File  armony_and_edward_4.jpg ( 59.55K ) Number of downloads: 278

--------------------
"You're Mom goes to college!" - Napolean Dynamite
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Feb 23 2005, 06:13 AM
Post #2

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

ummm, nah. Main characer/Original character just doesn't sound right...

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Lucky Charm
post Feb 23 2005, 12:36 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 8,406

Hm....they do look like a cute couple. But after all, Armony is Ed's disciple. Ed is supposed to look out for her and protect her because she is his student (first one too, I suppose). But eventually, he fails. To me, they just look like very good friends. Too bad their friendship didn't last for too long. My guess is that after Armony's death, Ed felt pretty ashamed of himself at how he couldn't save his own disciple. Well tuff luck Ed...there are other fish in the sea ^^;

However, that was hilarious how she fell off the cliff with her ass on Ed's face xD!!

--------------------

user posted image
Full time graphic/web designer <3
Current sites || Cherished Soul
Member at || Minitokyo || Playstation || Meteor² || FMA community

+Quote Post
chrystal alchemi...
post Mar 3 2005, 06:23 PM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 8,978

I think it would interfear with the whole series too much. I mean winry is
Ed's girl, you'd have to say you agree. Yeah... I think armony is worthy of ed and yes she is very cute. but it would have caused to much chaos if she wouldn't have died. But that's not to say i wanted her to die, i think everyone felt something when they watched that ending. When i watched that i wanted nothing more but for her to live and tell Ed how she felt in person. If the series didn't exsist armony and Ed should definatly be togather.

ps: Does anyone know where they got the movies in the game from, i looked in the episodes but couldn't find a thing. if anyone finds out could you please contact me or post something?

--------------------
[COLOR=blue]chrystal alchemist

+Quote Post
Kassia
post Mar 4 2005, 03:05 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 8,007

I personally haven't played the game yet, but I've read much about it and the story line. My opinion on the matter is no, I really don't think they should be together, it just messes things up and complicates em. Not to mention all the fangirls would go crazy.

AFKAF

--------------------
sig removed for size constraints

+Quote Post
Chibi-Usa
post Mar 4 2005, 03:25 PM
Post #6

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,180

QUOTE(yukiroche @ Feb 22 2005, 10:19 PM)
I was just wondering does anyone thinks if Edward and Armony should be together? I mean if it weren't for his "oh she crushed me onto the floor and never appoligized" attitude then they would have been a cute couple. Even if he "never acts nice to girls" he should still have some sort of appeal to them..... UNLESS he hangs out at gay bars at night and takes his shirts off in front of them....... hhehe happy.gif. I wonder if thats why he doesn't like girls..... off topic anywho, I think they should be together because the fact that he was a WARM HEARTED person to teach her Alchemy. HE TAUGHT IT TO HER!! And he RISKED his LIFE to save her from danger throughout the ENTIRE game..... the thing that got me though was when he cried for her! Oh boy did that get me there! And I bet if he had to, he would have tried to save her and yea....... but the ending ended pretty good. The fact that he STILL thinks of her after her death during the train stop scene when he saw a girl that looked like her and he (once again) was ABOUT TO CRY!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH awwwwwww that was cute though....... so does anyone think that they should be together?
[snapback]120036[/snapback]

ph34r.gif You could be hanged by all the Ed/Winry fans out here for this thread.(that includes me,but I won't hurt you. smile.gif ).ESECIALLY CHIYO! ph34r.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
^ My siggie was made by the wonderful Riza Babe!^

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Mar 4 2005, 03:39 PM
Post #7

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Thats it! Blood shall be spilt this night! No-one will question the love of Ed/Win....hear me? NO-ONE!

(but you have your opinions....not for me to question) tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chibi-Usa
post Mar 4 2005, 03:41 PM
Post #8

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,180

Told ya Ed/Win fans go crazy tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
^ My siggie was made by the wonderful Riza Babe!^

+Quote Post
anymay
post Mar 4 2005, 05:11 PM
Post #9

Citizen

Member No.: 7,556

i dont think they should be a couple..it will mess up my dream..said to much anyways they shouldnt they will mess up the series if they do besides they would only friends...

--------------------
<Your sig is too big (tall) for this board. The Max sig space for our board, including all texts and pics,
is 500 pix wide x 300 pix high. Please try to contain all your sig stuff within this size. Thanks!! ^^ >

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/korodo/adh2004082.jpg

+Quote Post
yukiroche
post Mar 6 2005, 11:30 AM
Post #10

Citizen

Member No.: 7,950

ooooooookkk......... NEVERMIND!! I don't wanna be hung, killed, murdered, chopped up to bits, slaughtered, stabbed or bittin in the face so yeeeeaah I'll just keep quiet. Anywho, I still think that they should be together but if only the anime series never existed other than that it'll be funny if he had competition with Winry! Just like how cloud (kind of) from FF7 had to choose between Tifa or Aeris!! oooo that'll be interesting.

--------------------
"You're Mom goes to college!" - Napolean Dynamite
user posted image

+Quote Post
chrystal alchemi...
post Mar 7 2005, 05:09 PM
Post #11

Citizen

No Yukiroche, don't be sorry for saying how you feel. It's nice to see people that have other opinions than other people. Don't take it back eather, Im with you Armony and Ed should be togather. You gonna leave me alone on this?!?! i was backing you up!

ps:I didn't expect this may girls to be into FMA oh well, that just makes me even more lucky! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Mar 7 2005, 05:25 PM
Post #12

Moderator Emeritus

QUOTE(yukiroche @ Mar 6 2005, 06:30 PM)
ooooooookkk......... NEVERMIND!! I don't wanna be hung, killed, murdered, chopped up to bits, slaughtered, stabbed or bittin in the face so yeeeeaah I'll just keep quiet. Anywho, I still think that they should be together but if only the anime series never existed other than that it'll be funny if he had competition with Winry! Just like how cloud (kind of) from FF7 had to choose between Tifa or Aeris!! oooo that'll be interesting.
[snapback]127774[/snapback]

Set light to it is then tongue.gif

Nah I'm just kidding...my flame thrower ran out a while ago wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
chrystal alchemi...
post Mar 7 2005, 06:10 PM
Post #13

Citizen

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Mar 7 2005, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE(yukiroche @ Mar 6 2005, 06:30 PM)
[snapback]127774[/snapback]

Set light to it is then tongue.gif

Nah I'm just kidding...my flame thrower ran out a while ago wink.gif
[snapback]128395[/snapback]

HAHA your a funny kid

your pic is weird, is Ed licking her?!?!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Mar 9 2005, 05:44 AM
Post #14

Moderator Emeritus

I know you meant no harm, but please don't call me a kid, especially when I'm older than you tongue.gif

Yea Ed is about to lick her in the pic...so as you can tell I'm not a strong Ed/Armony supporter.

What am I on about...I'm not a supporter at all. More then anything she is just in the game...Winry is there all the time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post Mar 9 2005, 03:34 PM
Post #15

Brigadier General

Member No.: 3,780

QUOTE(Lucky Charm @ Feb 23 2005, 12:36 PM)
Hm....they do look like a cute couple. But after all, Armony is Ed's disciple. Ed is supposed to look out for her and protect her because she is his student (first one too, I suppose). But eventually, he fails. To me, they just look like very good friends. Too bad their friendship didn't last for too long. My guess is that after Armony's death, Ed felt pretty ashamed of himself at how he couldn't save his own disciple. Well tuff luck Ed...there are other fish in the sea ^^;

However, that was hilarious how she fell off the cliff with her ass on Ed's face xD!!
[snapback]120366[/snapback]

I haven't played the game yet.... thanks dry.gif please use spoiler tags *sigh*

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 02:40 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css