Rating 4 V
IttyBittyPretty
post Oct 17 2006, 10:07 AM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,364

The Waters Of Lethe

Disclaimer: I don't own FMA, I just like to play around in it's world for awhile

Summary: Post series and very AU, may contain movie spoilers. This is my attempt at writing a drabble series about Edward's life in our world. Will contain violence, sex, blood, poor German, and even worse Japanese. Some of the events of the movie will be touched upon, but they will happen differently.
Beta: Insane Fangirl!

Chapter One: I Don't Recall (Ich rufe nicht zuruck)

Munich, Germany, 1927

Edward Elric had been in the machine world for so long, he had largely forgotten his life in the alchemic one. After each long day of working as a teacher's assistant in his father's chemistry and physics classes at the university, Edward would sit quietly on the sofa and sift through his memories: his mind would bring up everyone he knew on the other side of the Gate, their faces, the color of their hair and eyes, their particular quirks, and the sounds of their voices.

And everyday he forgot more and more, the memories were gradually fading and on a cold, bleak day in early December, Edward realized he was having great diffuculty recalling the sound of Alphonse's voice. The shape and color of his little brother's eyes were all he had left of and the knowledge greatly distressed him. Edward bit the inside of his cheek to keep his lips from trembling and the tears from rising to his eyes - again.

Edward was so engrossed in his ruminations, he didn't hear Hohenheim calling him for dinner until a pair of large hands clapped down upon his narrow shoulders. A lined and reddened face, much like that of an old lion hovered mere inches from Edward's own smooth and pale one while narrow and cataract filmed golden eyes bored into his wider orbs of the same color. Hohenheim tightened his grip and waited a moment to see if physical pressure would bring Edward back from his daydream world.

It didn't, so he gently shook the young man and finally spoke firmly to him "Edward!"

The younger Elric came back to reality with a jerk, he gasped and his golden gaze widened even more as he looked at his father in shock. Hohenheim frowned at the reaction; his son had undergone surgery just over four months ago and while he had bounced back physically - there was something - his vital 'spark', Hohenheim thought - still missing.

He thought he knew what it was. Edward had reached the fianl stage - acceptance. After denial, anger, and several years of research and struggle (Edward Elric did not bargain) he had finally been forced to accept the inevitable fact.

Without alchemy, opening a portal home was impossible. He would never see Al again.

The day Edward realized this, it hit him like a hard blow to the face and he curled up in his bed at the hospital and cried storms of bitter tears like his heart had been broken. And in a sense it had. Now as his stared at his father on that evening, Edward had an epiphany:

Memories hurt too much - I don't want to remember.

Author's note #2: There is a lot of confusion over the timeline of the series/movie. Edward was 16 when he was hurled through the gate into the machine (our ) world, which made it 1914 in Amestris and 1916 here, about the time of the first London Blitz. In the movie, two years have passed, which make it 1916 in Amestris, but 1923 in Germany. So a difference of two years has mysteriously become SEVEN. So the movie theory is each year in the alchemic world is worth 3-1/2 years in the machine world, more or less. Which means if it's 1927 in the machine world, it's about 1917 - going - on 1918 in the alchemic world. Confusing, no? It makes my brain hurt.

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

Tear off your own head, it's a doll revolution! - ELvis Costello
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Oct 18 2006, 05:23 AM
Post #2

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Its powerful, I think I'm going to enjoy these. And heck the date thing confuses me no end, but you cleared it up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
IttyBittyPretty
post Oct 23 2006, 08:51 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Oct 18 2006, 07:23 AM) [snapback]461761[/snapback]

Its powerful, I think I'm going to enjoy these. And heck the date thing confuses me no end, but you cleared it up.

I DID? ohmy.gif Heck, I'm still confused. Like your siggie, btw. SE:L is one of my favorite animes, and it has a beautiful opening theme.

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

+Quote Post
IttyBittyPretty
post Oct 23 2006, 09:03 AM
Post #4

The Waters Of Lethe

Disclaimer: I don't own FMA, I just like to play around in it's world and torture Ed for awhile..

Author's note: Post series, may contain series and movie spoilers. This is my attempt to write an account of Edward's life in our world as a series of drabbles. The type will vary: angst, drama, suspense, tragedy, mystery, etc. Rating is "M" for later violence, sex, blood, and maybe bad language.

Chapter Two: Pills 'n Thrills (Pillen und Thrills)

After Edward had been found bruised and bleeding in the rubble of a bombed out building in London, Hohenheim noted he had never been the same. The once robust boy now tended to be sickly and he fell ill every few months with one machine world ailment or another. When the job offer from Munich University came his way, Hohenheim jumped at the chance. It wasn't just the prestige and the extra pay which swayed him, but the opportunity to get Edward out of London. He utterly loathed London doctors and in turn, they were glad to see the back of the "evil tempered little sod" who gave them such grief.

Not that Munich doctors had any better luck with the ornery blonde. But Hohenheim took advantage of his position as a faculty member of the university to introduce Edward to Professor Jungbeck, head of the engineering department. When he was again bedridden by illness, Edward had spent his time drawing up design schematics for prosthetic metal limbs, and Herr Professor was astounded by the precocious teen's talent. He in turn introduced Edward to some of his brighter students to help him turn his drawings into solid objects.

These machine world copies of automail would never be as durable as the real thing but Edward wasn't expecting to fight homunculi with them. He just wanted to stand on his own two feet and take care of his physical needs - washing, dressing, eating, and using the bathroom. After Edward patiently explained myoelectric and neural theories to Professor Bauer, head of surgery at the hospital wing of the university, installation of the prosthetics was performed in one of the operating theatres. It was very painful, and it took weeks to recover but the day Edward was able to stand without using a crutch was the day his view of this world forever changed. He actually smiled at his father soon after and it was if the sun had come out after weeks of cloudy weather.

It also brought the Elrics to the attention of the Thule Society, and the Nazi Party. Hohenheim thought their babblings about "Shambala" amusing and the weekly rituals around their idea of an alchemic array charming, so he joined the society and dragged a bemused Edward along as well for what he later termed "supernatural hootenannies". But the Nazis weren't quite so amusing when they confiscated Edward's schematic drawings and ordered him not to discuss his prosthetics with "foreigners".

"They act as if they own me." he grumbled to his father.

Which was the crux of what Hohenheim wished to talk about to his demoralized son that December evening. "Edward, finish your dinner," he urged. "You need to keep up your strength for the days ahead. Somehow, I don't know exactly how, but the leadership of the Thule Society now know we are from the alchemic world. Very soon, I fear we will have to run."

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

+Quote Post
IttyBittyPretty
post Nov 3 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #5

Okay, I have not been able to post in full reply since Monday, and I made two attempts today. Both times, the text box showed up briefly, then disappeared. So, chapter three will have to be posted in fast reply. Which I can't fool around with to italicize, bold, etc.

The Waters of Lethe

Disclaimer: I don't own FMA, I just like to play around in it's world and torture Ed for awhile.

Author's note: This is my attempt at writing a drabble series about Edward's life in our world. It's post series and may contain spoilers. Some movie events will occur, but they will happen differently. Rated "M" for language, and later violence, possibly sex. (I haven't decided yet)

3. Time To Depart (Zeit zum abzureisen)

Edward dropped his fork to the china plate before him, and stared at his father in dismay. "When did this happen? HOW did this happen?"

"Someone got suspicious and began snooping around in the pasts of our alters." Hohenheim put down his fork and pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation, he had made a pleasant life for himself in Munich and he didn't want to leave it. "This person found - discrepencies - subtle gaps - between the times our alters died and we appeared. I must admit it's my fault, it never occured to me the Thule Society would investigate us."

"What's going to happen next?" Edward picked up his fork again and and speared a piece of weinerschnitzel on the tines, but he didn't really have an appetite for it. "Will they try to force us to open a portal?" His tone hitched up close to hysterical.

Hohenheim held up one hand. "Calm down, Edward. I have to meet with Hitler and Eckart tonight, but I'm hoping I can reason with them. I'll tell them their investigator was mistaken - they've believed me before and I think I can convince them. But just in case, I've come up with a plan B, so finish your dinner and I'll fill you in."

Edward cleaned his plate with reluctance, he wasn't really hungry but his father would nag him to eat. So he ate every last scrap of the wienerschnitzel, mashed red potatoes, and diced carrots set before him. Hohenheim had forced himself to learn how to cook and while he would never be great at it, the food he made was at least edible.

After dessert, Hohenheim took Edward into his study and sat down at his desk before he gave him a small silver key and said "There is a safe in the floor of that closet, open it with this key and bring me the contents." Edward did as he was asked and in the safe he found a rectangular metal box about the size of a shoebox. It was also locked and after Edward placed it on the desk Hohenheim inserted a tiny brass key into the lock.

On top of the contents of the box was two passports and some papers. Hohenheim took them out and Edward gasped at what had been concealed by them - money. Lots of money. His father smiled and he also removed the bundles of cash - they were of all sorts of currencies - marks, pounds, francs, lira, rubles, and kroner. "I put aside a small portion of each paycheck, and had them converted into various currencies in small denominations. If we must run, I won't have time to go to my bank."

Edward reached out and fingered the papers. "What are these?"

"Ah, good eye son." Hohenheim picked up and opened one of them. "Fake travel documents - the passports are also fake. I know someone who knows someone who knows someone else, and a friend of his made these up for us. I'm sorry I had to keep you in the dark, but these had to stay a deep secret."

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Nov 4 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #6

Moderator Emeritus

Although the chapters are fairly short they have all the detailing they need. Oh and if you 'quick edit' your chapter you can add bold and italics smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
IttyBittyPretty
post Nov 4 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #7

TY for the tip. It worked, except clicking the bold option would bring up both beginning and ending tags. But I didn't have to do a lot of bolding and italicizing, so it came out OK. Full reply still will not work for me and I suspect the site's updates conflict with my computer's OS (it's 10 years old and runs Win98)

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Nov 5 2006, 03:34 AM
Post #8

Moderator Emeritus

Well when I use FireFox I can 'add reply' but when I use IE I can only fast reply.

--------------------

+Quote Post
IttyBittyPretty
post Nov 6 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #9

The Waters of Lethe

Disclaimer: I don't own FMA, I just like to play around in it's world for awhile.
Author's note: Post series AU, may contain spoilers. Rated for violence, blood, character death, and perhaps sex. It's a drabble series about Edward's life in our world as he struggles to let go of painful memories. Some movie events will happen, just not as they did in the movie.
Warning: Will eventually contain lousy German, and even worse Japanese. Plus possible movie spoilers.
Beta: Insane Fangirl

4. Plans Are Made (Plane werden gebildet)

Edward picked up one of the passports and opened it to the first page. His picture stared back at him, but the name was false: Edward Bauer. He quickly scanned the rest of the page before turning to Hohenheim in confusion. "We're Swiss?"

His father shrugged, "Our alters were British citizens, but we technically don't own allegiance to any country. Because the British Embassy is in Bonn, it would be too far away to help us in case of trouble. Switzerland is a neutral country and the German government cannot follow us once we get past it's borders."

Edward carefully considered his next question. "But won't the Nazis also consider we would flee to Switzerland?"

"That is where the different currencies come in. This gives us more than one option - they will expect us to go west - to France or England, or north - to Switzerland or the Netherlands. But I don't believe east - to Poland or Russia, or south - to Italy or Spain will be thought of. Plus, we can exhange our money at any large bank without suspicion and buy passage to yet another country - would you like to see America?"

Edward shook his head at his father. The man was excited, like a child planning a make-believe adventure to the moon, but this plan was fraught with danger. But before he could broach his concerns, Hohenheim suddenly sobered up. "I can see it in your face Edward, you think I am making this up just to get you out of your funk, don't you? Well, I can assure you Madame Eckart was quite serious, she means to open a portal to our world and now she believes we are 'Shambalans', she wants to have us under her control."

For the second time that night, Hohenheim laid his large hands on Edward's narrow shoulders. My son is so thin, does he has the strength? "Listen closely. I want you to go to the attic and fetch two of our suitcases. Pack yours with a few changes of clothes and whatever books or mementoes you absolutely cannot live without. When you get back downstairs, go to the front hall closet and chose a jacket and a coat, then take them to that old chest by the window which overlooks the courtyard. Here are your travel documents and passport, put them in the coat pockets, then hide them in the chest. The day worst comes to worst, you can just grab everything and go out the window."

Edward grimaced, "Father? You will come too, right?" There was a terrible sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach and now he regretted finishing his dinner.

"I will try, Edward." Hohenheim assured him. "But if I can't, I will try to stall them, or even misdirect them so you at least can get away, I - " The ringing phone cut him off, so Hohenheim patted Edward on one shoulder before he turned away and went into the living room to answer the ringing summons.

From the study, Edward could faintly hear his father speaking. "Yes, I am watching the time Fraulein Eckart, I will be there. No, I won't keep Herr Hitler waiting, the meeting will start promptly. Goodbye"

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

+Quote Post
IttyBittyPretty
post Nov 13 2006, 06:00 PM
Post #10

*Sigh* FF.net is acting up and it won't let me upload, so for the 2nd week in a row, this site gets the new chapter first!

The Waters of Lethe

Disclaimer: I don't own FMA, just like to play in it's world and torture Ed for awhile.
Author's note: The same old shit as before.
Warning: Rated for later language, blood, violence, sex, and sins against good grammar.

5. Preparations (Vorbereitungen)

While already pulling on his coat, Hohenheim came back into the study and frowned. Edward sat at his desk, passport and travel documents in his lap while he stared with unfocused eyes at the floor. But he looked up quickly when Hohenheim cleared his throat. "Edward! Stop dawdling, go and get the suitcases, leave mine on my bed, and get your's ready."

The bell of a nearby church chimed the three quarter hour, so Hohenheim didn't advance any further into the room. "My meeting is at six sharp and I dare not be late because Hitler will take it as a personal snub. I don't know how long it will take, so don't wait up for me. Lock the doors and get to bed by nine, I have my own set of keys."

The old man spun on his heel and Edward heard his heavy footsteps walking through their house to the front door, it opened and closed quickly and Hohenheim was gone.

Edward sighed and ran his flesh hand over his face. He already felt drained by the events of the past hour and it was with an effort he stood up and left the study then climbed the two flights of stairs to the attic. The space was large - it took up the entire top floor of the house - dusty, and bitterly cold. His breath misting in the frigid air, Edward took a few steps into the attic, picked up two battered brown suitcases from the small group which huddled together as if for warmth on the attic floor and exited.

Shivering from the cold, Edward returned to the second floor. After placing one suitcase on his father's bed, he took the other to his bedroom. He opened the suitcase and laid it on his bed, then noticed the fake documents were still in his hand, so he stopped and just stared at them....

It took him over an hour to properly pack his suitcase. In the end, Edward settled on equal numbers of boxers, socks, and undershirts, plus two pairs of pants and three shirts. There weren't any mementoes he wanted, so Edward went to the small bookcase by his bed and selected a few favorite volumes to toss into the case.

He closed the suitcase and strapped it shut before taking it downstairs and setting it by the closet while he ferreted out his long winter coat, and his warmest fall jacket. After bundling them into the old blanket chest by the back window, he checked the doors to make sure they were locked, then turned out all the kitchen lights, save one over the sink. In the living room, he turned off all the lamps, then banked and screened the fire before returning to his bedroom.

Edward had nothing else to do, so he washed up and brushed his teeth in the bathroom before he returned to his bedroom to undress and put on his pajamas. He paused momentarily and regarded his nude reflection in the mirror - he was very thin, with ribs and collarbone standing out slightly against pale skin. His metal hand - covered with a rubber sleeve - idly traced the healed appendectomy scar on his abdomen and he shivered as goosebumps raced across the exposed flesh.

It wasn't nine o'clock yet, so he decided to read for awhile. After pulling on his pajamas, Edward crawled into bed and picked up a slim volume from the bedside table. He had found it in a used bookstore, a 19th century reprint of an ancient alchemy text. Immersed in his favorite subject, he forgot the time and eventually fell asleep while in the middle of a page, his reading lamp still burning.

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

+Quote Post
IttyBittyPretty
post Nov 20 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #11

The Waters of Lethe

Author's note: AU, post series. My attempt at writing a drabble series about Edward's life in our world, and his attempt to outrun painful memories by simply forgetting them. Rated for possible violence and maybe sex.
Disclaimer: I don't own Fullmetal Alchemist, I just like to play in it's world torture Ed for awhile.

6. Goodbye, father (Auf Wiedersehen, vater)

Edward awoke with a start sometime next morning and he knew at once something was off kilter. He had fallen asleep while sitting up in bed, an open book in his right hand and his reading lamp still on. But now the lamp was off, and the book was next to it on the bedside table. Plus he was laying almost flat on his back with the blankets pulled up to his neck.

The window shades were down, but bright sunlight poured around the sides and pooled on the floor in thin bands of yellow. Edward looked over at his alarm clock and his heart sank when he saw the time: nine a.m. I've forgotten to set my alarm and overslept! . He cast his mind back and clearly recalled setting the alarm last night. Had it run down? No, he had wound it yesterday morning. Then the only explanation was his father had turned the alarm off. But why?

Edward had set out his clothes the night before so he dressed quickly and clattered down the steps calling "Father?! Why did you switch my alarm off?" There was no answer so Edward started towards the study, the door of which was closed. But a sound from the sofa behind him stopped him in his tracks.

"Edward." It was a weak croak, barely above a whisper. Edward whipped around and saw Hohenheim half laying - half sitting upon the sofa, was still wearing his coat from the night before. His face was very pale, so pale even his golden eyes looked washed out and a fine sheen of sweat reflected off his cheeks. After Edward drew closer, he could smell the accustomed scent of his father's decaying body, but it had never smelt so strongly before, and the scent was mixed with those of sweat, fear, and a coppery tang which Edward also recognized: blood.

"Edward, I switched if off, but don't worry, I've already called the university office. I told them you had fallen ill during the night, and I've taken a sick day to stay home and care for you." Hohenheim heaved a large sigh for he seemed to be struggling for breath. "The meeting went badly Edward, very badly indeed. Neither Hitler nor Eckart believed my explanations and when I refused to work for them, Hitler picked up a large wooden cudgel and he rammed it into my stomach with all his strength."

Hohenheim coughed just then, bringing up a large amount of dark blood and Edward gasped in horror. His entire body had gone cold after he knelt on the floor next to the sofa. "Something inside is broken." Hohenheim continued. "I'm sorry, Edward but you will have to go alone, I am going to die very soon." He coughed again, each spasm bringing up another gout of dark red blood. Edward made a choking sound and scuttled back a few inches, but a few drops landed on his pants.

"After he hit me, Hitler said I was too old, like a toothless lion, and they would rather have you instead, So get your coat on and grab your suitcase. I put most of the money into the inside pockets. Then come back and say goodbye to your father before you go. Stop shaking your head like that, you will have to run alone. I hope to see your mother on the other side, but I will likely go to Hell for my sins. I can only hope those whose bodies I've stolen will eventually forgive me."

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

+Quote Post
Edsrhimp
post Nov 20 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #12

Apprentice

Member No.: 33,412

Very nice stuff, you really did a magnificient job with the details and the characterizations. The dailouge always goes smoothly,just like them! I would love to see more of this ;]. I love how this is going!

--------------------

+Quote Post
InsaneFangirl
post Nov 20 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #13

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 23,530

I don't think I need to say it for the hundreth time; your work is amazing. wink.gif When're you gonna start sending me to proof-read again? I'll try to do a better job, I'm online more now.

--------------------

Edo-kun lover! ^_^;;

Fanfic!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2628866/5/

+Quote Post
IttyBittyPretty
post Nov 27 2006, 09:27 AM
Post #14

Hey Insane, where did we leave off? I've forgotten already. For the THIRD week in a row, this site gets the new chapter first because FF.net is acting up. I knew there would be trouble when the notices for chapters 5 and 6 took nearly a week to show up in my email inbox.
The Waters of Lethe

Disclaimer: I don't own FMA, I just like to play in it's world and torture Edward for awhile
Author's note: post-series and very AU. Some movie events will happen, just differently.
Warnings: Character death and blood this chapter.

7. The last act of a father (Die letzte Tat eines vaters)

Hohenheim's body was suddenly wracked by a spasm of coughing and even more blood gushed from his mouth. His clothes from the neck down to the middle of his heaving chest were soaked with the dark and viscuous substance. Edward knelt a few feet away as he trembled violently. He had stuffed his left fist into his mouth to stifle another scream, but a few whimpers forced themselves past the self-imposed gag.

He'd never seen so much blood before, not even during that terrible night in Risembool when he and Alphonse attempted to resurrect their mother and he'd nearly bled to death. There was something odd about the blood coming from Hohenheim's mouth, it was too dark, nearly black, and it appeared to be of a tar-like consistency. He turned his head toward Edward, his eyes shifting back and forth as if looking for him.

"Edward? Where are - I can 't see you, I - I'm so cold." Edward leapt up and pulled a blue and gold afghan from it's spot on the back of the sofa, then laid it over his father's body. When Hohenheim reached up with his left hand, Edward took it in both of his, it was like holding a block of ice. He sat down on the very edge of the sofa, then jumped when Hohenheim's right hand clamped on to his shoulder. With his last bit of strength, Hohenheim spoke his final words. "I never told you this before, but I have faith in you, Edward, and I love you. Even after I'm dead, I will continue to love you. Never forget that."

Hohenheim seemed to want to say more for his mouth still moved, but no sound came out. He closed his eyes, then suddenly spoke again, but in an unfamiliar voice: "...and yea! tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me, amen."

Hohenheim's eyes opened again, but they had changed color, from gold to blue, and he spoke again in the alien voice. "My name is Paul Briggs, and I am the original owner of this body. Before your father took it over, I hunted down and burned alchemists at the stake as I believed them akin to witches. Because I have also sinned, I forgive Hohenheim Elric his trespasseses and we will pass to the glory of the Lord together."

His right hand slackened it's grip and fell back.

The eyes closed again as Hohenheim/Paul exhaled one long, shuddering breath. His chest didn't move again, but to Edward's horror the skin of the hand he was holding suddenly began to shrink and turn black. He cried out and jumped back, but the hand seemed stuck to his and it detached from the arm. With a cry of disgust, Edward tossed it on the floor before he put both hands over his mouth. His father was decaying before his very eyes. Hohenheim was now just a skeleton tightly covered in skin, and when that began to vanish to reveal a grinning skull, the gorge rose in Edward's throat.

He raced to the kitchen and emptied what ever contents his stomach had held into the sink. When he had nothing more to vomit, Edward sank to the floor with his face in his hands. Over in the living room, he could still hear the horrible sounds of his father decomposing at accelerated speed He ddn't want to look, he didn't dare look until he heard a soft 'shurring' sound. Edward peeked between his fingers - Hohenheim had reached the final stage - he had turned into dust, and it was pouring out of the empty left sleeve of his coat onto the floor.

Edward laid over on his right side, and hugging himself as if for comfort, burst into tears. He cried with his mouth open, wailing like a child does. His father was dead and he was all alone in an alien, hostile world.

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

+Quote Post
dzioo
post Nov 27 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Member No.: 9,679

that was..... strong..... VERY strong.... and depressing ;_; but the writing is great. Edward's feelings are soooo easy to imagine. I feel sorry for him now, you just made it worse with that last line^^;
I'm looking forward to next chapters!!

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 07:56 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css