HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Winry Or Rose? Who do you like better?, (This is NOT "which one do you like for Ed" poll!!)
Who's your favourite?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 405
Guests cannot vote 
Satsuka
post Jul 13 2005, 09:43 AM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,427

I choose Winry.

Who do you like better out of Winry and Rose, and why?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Automne
post Jul 13 2005, 09:56 AM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

And I choose Roze! biggrin.gif

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*_*
post Jul 13 2005, 11:07 AM
Post #3

Guests

I choose Winry.

+Quote Post
NightMistress
post Jul 13 2005, 11:35 AM
Post #4

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 10,212

Definately Winry. Honestly, I'd probably choose just about any character over Rose.

--------------------
Forum siblings: zarpia (my not so big sis) Fullmetal Fangirl (my very much so lil sis) ~FMAgurl~ (another very much so lil sis) MustEd4ever (another very lil sis) Drina (lil sis)

+Quote Post
Elderberry
post Jul 13 2005, 11:41 AM
Post #5

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 726

..why do people keep making these narrow polls? mellow.gif At any rate, please justify your choices in the poll, everyone...

I like both of them, but I think I like Rose's personality just a little better. happy.gif

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -
Currently designated as Marvelous Mechanic of the P!MP Mobile for the GP.
I've taken Foolmetal-kun under my wing as my GP Deshi-in training.

+Quote Post
Kasumi
post Jul 13 2005, 12:04 PM
Post #6

Brigadier General

Member No.: 135

Is this referring to the anime or the manga? Because if it's the manga, it's no doubt Winry, but if it's the anime, then it'd be a close one for me.

Well, anyway, while I love Rose's personality (and hair tongue.gif), I'm going to have to go with Winry. I love the way her character is portrayed, always silently waiting for Ed and Al. happy.gif (Ok, maybe not so silent at times, but still...tongue.gif)

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Reika
post Jul 13 2005, 12:46 PM
Post #7

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 11,740

I choose winry, of course!

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My little sis-SsleepyAlly
My other little sis XD-Satsuka
My OTHER little sis XD-Seventh Sky
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Lyndsie_Elric
post Jul 13 2005, 02:49 PM
Post #8

Apprentice

Member No.: 13,123

>.> Winry... -stabs Rose plushy- I have my reasons...

--------------------
user posted image

I wuv my Ed! ^-^

Sisters- Copycat-Heather-Elric, SinLuxuria, ed_2k5_2005, Luckyalchemy27, FMAlover^, thechimera, ~.:Anime_Gal:.~, Psychic-Kolulu-Rockbell

Cousin- Animejunkie429800

^.^ Love y'all... I think... o.o;

+Quote Post
Nya
post Jul 13 2005, 03:19 PM
Post #9

Citizen

Member No.: 16,922

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Jul 13 2005, 09:56 AM)
And I choose Roze! biggrin.gif
[snapback]212281[/snapback]

bIG uP SinLuxuria! i CHOOSE ROSE too! Rose hasn't done anything wrong, so ED- fangirls shud hush their mouths.

Enough of ma "chav" impersanation. Seriously though, Rose has been through so much and she is still living. So i would choose Rose all the waY, and this be not in this duscussion but i so badly think Al x Rose or ED x ROse would work out. I see Winry n Ed too much like brother n sister.

*SIT DOWN N SHUT YA ED-FANGIRLS- HE'S NOT MINE- HE'S NOT URS- HE'S ROSES! (Or wirny im not quite sure yet... laugh.gif )

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*_*
post Jul 13 2005, 04:01 PM
Post #10

Guests

I don't like Rose that much. Her personality was okay in the beginning of her appearance, but then became She's weak in a way. Well she was in the episodes I saw. Her crying and whining will never help her past. She's just not my fav.

Winry and Ed are much more obvious. They can't be just family now. Winry's already realized her feelings...Ed...he's become a sucker at realizing that type of stuff.

There's no possible way for RosexEd. That's not much chemistry, no real clicks of real love like Ed/Win going on there, almost everybody can see it. Sorry people but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.

Ed claims Winry isn't a love interest, but he's usually blushing when he says it. And even Winry started to realize she was falling for Ed in the manga. Ed's clueless in the anime, Winry is more aware of her feelings.

Rose was only a minor character in the manga, I don't know why she suddenly needed to be so important in the anime like NightMistress said. EdxWinry are closer than EdxRose. No, Winry and Ed are practically together and I'm not just saying that becuz I like them together. Much more evidence than Ed/Rose.

AND ED IS MINE AND WINRY'S!!! But I'll share, not with Rose though. Maybe some fangirls just like him only for what he looks like but not me. *sigh* I don't care what he looks like! As long as he has that same determined soul and heart and that wonderful personality he's still that amazing Edward I fell in love with! He's inspired and actually helped me on a certain situation in my life to not give up living no matter what happens to you... you gotta be strong...(sounds weird, but true). *heart eyes* So strong-hearted and breath-taking!

Ed: *sweat drops*...You're scaring me....

Me: Still love and care about you no matter what! *hugs Ed* Thanks for everything Ed! I can't believe I was slowly falling for you! wub.gif

Ed: ....Yeah, your welcome, I guess...

+Quote Post
Satsuka
post Jul 13 2005, 04:21 PM
Post #11

Alchemists

Member No.: 16,427

I kwow it's weird to hate a cartoon character,but for some reason I just hate Rose.
It's not because I think she'll steal Ed away from me,because I also want him to be with Winry.

+Quote Post
Grengo
post Jul 13 2005, 08:41 PM
Post #12

Citizen

Member No.: 15,896

Fangirls sleep.gif They see an alternative love interest involving the main character and they go berserk.

In any case, I choose Rose. While I like Winry a lot in both the anime and the manga (more so in the manga), there's something about Rose that makes me prefer her over all other females in the anime. Maybe its episodes 1 and 2, maybe episodes 41-43, *shrug* maybe episode 49, but I really like her tongue.gif

Plus, *points to sig*.

Although, personally, EdxRosexWinry interaction >>>>>>> everything.

--------------------
The only EdxRose supporter in the planet

+Quote Post
Shinsei Kage
post Jul 13 2005, 09:28 PM
Post #13

Citizen

Member No.: 3,783

Whoa, people, this isn't a "Who's better for Ed" thread. =_=

Anyway, I choose Roze. I really like both Winry and Roze (well, only anime Roze) but Roze, after losing her boyfriend, realizing she was following a twisted belief, and getting raped, which impregnated her, still manages to go on with her life and live it as best as she can. That's why I think she's a great character.

--------------------
user posted image
X3

+Quote Post
POTOPHREAK
post Jul 13 2005, 10:47 PM
Post #14

Alchemists

Member No.: 13,044

Well I think Winry isn't really a likeable character unless you like girls with showy clothes like *some fanboys*. I hate how she dresses. It upset me she wouldn't admit to Ed her mistake with the automail (A-08) that time. It disturbed me she believed and actually shamelessly told Sheska Hohenheim has a crush on her. I feel disgusted everytime I see her posing in the Motherland clip. Other than that she is an okay character.

About EdWin... Evidence doesn't always mean a good pairing.

Those people who call Rose a slut should bump their heads on a wall (that may make them a little more reasonable I guess). It was unfortunate Rose got raped and pregnant, she didn't want that.

She's weak in a way. Well she was in the episodes I saw. Her crying and whining will never help her past.

Rose did cry. But Winry cried much more. Then Winry should even be weaker if you say crying means weakness. dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Urahara and Yoruichi
Sorry if my coloring stinks and hurts your eyes or sth.

+Quote Post
Fangirl Alchemis...
post Jul 13 2005, 11:09 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Member No.: 16,964

of course i choose Winry. She is the kewlest gurl character in FMA ever... EVER!

+Quote Post

24 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 05:13 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css