Rating 4 V
Omakase Shimasu
post Aug 21 2004, 12:55 PM
Post #1

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 330

He~ey, shonen-ai fan here! But all you guys knew that already. biggrin.gif

The goal of this topic is for me to see how many shonen-ai fans are actually out here. I intended to start a poll, shonen-ai centered... I noticed there are a lot of Roy/Riza fans. Understandable, of course since they're pretty hot together (look, I even admit they're hot!). Anywayz... Since the time I first got here, I met a few of you (all very nice people, really!), but I wonder if you (Vael, Prins_Zoisit, BlueRakuen, sorry if I forgot anybody else) are the only ones. If so, than there's not much of a point to start my poll, is there?

And of course, it'd be nice to meet new people who are into shonen-ai! biggrin.gif Somebody I can talk to without getting weird faces or something... no offense, of course!

So yeah... if you're into shonen-ai don't hesitate to "talk". I don't bite. If you don't want me to. ^__~

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Aug 22 2004, 07:09 AM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 30

So yeah... if you're into shonen-ai don't hesitate to "talk". I don't bite. If you don't want me to. ^__~

hhehe^^ i would really enjoy to be bitten from you, omakase!!^__~ *grrrrr*

yea, shounen-ai rulez..... bishounen-soccer player RULLLLLLEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! *meow*

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Aug 22 2004, 07:23 AM
Post #3

Moderator Emeritus

QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Aug 22 2004, 02:08 PM)
hhehe^^ i would really enjoy to be bitten from you, omakase!!^__~ *grrrrr*

yea, shounen-ai rulez..... bishounen-soccer player RULLLLLLEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! *meow*

Oh man laugh.gif what's up with you and RolfKaese today? Both *grrrrr*-ing at everyone! And because it's you I'll only take a little nip. *nips* ^__~ Don't want to see you bleeding, now do I?

With bishounen-soccer player.. do you really mean Whistle!? *___* Are you a Shige-fan?

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Vael
post Aug 22 2004, 07:52 AM
Post #4

Alchemists

Member No.: 198

Pah! Shounen-ai!? Screw that, I go for straight-on yaoi! >.> (Which reminds me of the time I wore my shirt with "YAOI" in big blue letters on the front to school, and a minimum of 10 people asked me what it meant. ;;>.>)

Speaking of which, my friend got Gravitation volume 2, yesterday... and... they actually SHOWED the rape scenes, as opposed to the one-second kiss-before-sex-scenes in volume 1.

--------------------
"May be innocent, may be sweet, but not half as nice as rotting meat..." -Blix, Legend

"Alles, was ich glaubte
was mir meine Hoffnung gab
ging mit Dir an diesem Tage
Als - für mich - die Liebe starb

Mein Glaube an die Liebe
das es Sie jemals gab
Ging mit Dir an diesem Tage
Als für mich die Liebe starb..."
-L'Ame Immortelle, Tiefster Winter

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Aug 22 2004, 08:05 AM
Post #5

Moderator Emeritus

QUOTE(Vael @ Aug 22 2004, 02:52 PM)
Pah! Shounen-ai!? Screw that, I go for straight-on yaoi! >.>

Of course you would, Vael. v__v

And shush it down will you. I don't want you to get banned from here because of "explicit language". Who am I going to pick on if you're not here anymore?? =P

Hmmm, scenes between who? I don't remember Shuuichi & Taki's scenes being explicit... huh.gif

Btw, you're underaged. Give me that volume. <__<

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Aug 22 2004, 08:24 AM
Post #6

...Shige?!?! who's shige?!!? i searched in internet for this anime... i didn't know until now.... yes, shige looks hot^^^^

but, no, i meant Takuto from ZETSUAI-BRONZE...
please check out this site.... www.zetsuai.at

this picture. this is takuto.........doesn't he look great..?!?! T.T
http://www.zetsuai.at/gallery1/izumi/i054.jpg

vael, you mean the doujinshis... yes, i got them too all^^^^ but i missed to read them.... but i burned them on DVD^^^^

hehe^^ i can give you too those doujinshis, if you want, omakase^^^^^^^^

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Aug 22 2004, 08:40 AM
Post #7

Moderator Emeritus

Zetsuai/Bronze~ You're an Izumi-fan too!! *glomps* My sis likes that freak of an Hirose... I can't talk to her about these things at all. <__< (Oh... nevermind. Sis says she likes Izumi too...) So I don't really mean Hirose is a freak. ^__^;;

Hmmm, I like Zetsuai better than Bronze, though. The animation in Bronze is... manlier somehow. A bit... rectangular. Especially their faces. But maybe that's just me. ^__^;; Oh! Oh!Prins_Zoisit you heard about the music video they made for Zetsuai? It's kind of like a sequel of Zetsuai and a prequel to Bronze but in an AU setting. More futuristic, I think. I've been looking for that MV forever, but so far I haven't found anything about it yet. T__T I really wanna see it, too.

And about Whistle: they've got both an anime and a manga for it. We've got the (original) manga up 'till volume 23. @__@ It doesn't show any sign of stopping... I don't know if the anime got licensed (I don't think so) so you might still be able to find the fansubbed version on the net. -___- Damn the new rules... (I'll PM you about it! ^__~)

Shige's the blond, the guy who switches teams~ XD

And you guys mean the Gravitation Remixes? Oh, I've got them all too! *____* Yummy~

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Vael
post Aug 22 2004, 08:41 AM
Post #8

Alchemists

I haven't seen them yet, I'm just going by my friend's opinion. Then again he freaks out and gets ecstatic at some random guy taking off his shirt on public television. -.-;;

And surely my language isn't THAT explicit. o.o;;

--------------------
"May be innocent, may be sweet, but not half as nice as rotting meat..." -Blix, Legend

"Alles, was ich glaubte

Mein Glaube an die Liebe
das es Sie jemals gab

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Aug 22 2004, 08:46 AM
Post #9

Moderator Emeritus

I dunno, but just to be on the safe side. *glomps* I can't loose you~ T__T Wouldn't know what to do without you!!

...1 girl and 2 guys, the only ones in this shonen-ai thread. <__< Is this for real? (not that I'm really comlainging or anything -- you guys make my day XD)

I haven't seen them yet, I'm just going by my friend's opinion. Then again he freaks out and gets ecstatic at some random guy taking off his shirt on public television. -.-;;

Aaaw, poor Vael you're missing out on some good smut!

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Aug 22 2004, 08:58 AM
Post #10

Hmmm, I like Zetsuai better than Bronze, though. The animation in Bronze is... manlier somehow. A bit... rectangular. Especially their faces. But maybe that's just me. ^__^;; Oh! Oh!Prins_Zoisit you heard about the music video they made for Zetsuai? It's kind of like a sequel of Zetsuai and a prequel to Bronze but in an AU setting. More futuristic, I think. I've been looking for that MV forever, but so far I haven't found anything about it yet. T__T I really wanna see it, too.

do you mean the 300MB big MV Cathexis... -> i got it..... i downloaded it 2 or 3 yerars ago... that was still a time where you could download nearly everything from download machines -.- but now, no more...........

And about Whistle: they've got both an anime and a manga for it. We've got the (original) manga up 'till volume 23. @__@ It doesn't show any sign of stopping... I don't know if the anime got licensed (I don't think so) so you might still be able to find the fansubbed version on the net. -___- Damn the new rules... (I'll PM you about it! ^__~)

no, you can still download it at bittorrent... not yet licensed.. i'm going to download the first 20 eps...^^^^

ah... hmmmmm..... it's strange that there aren't more people here talking about shounen-ai..... all lazy guys........... dry.gif dry.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Vael
post Aug 22 2004, 08:58 AM
Post #11

Alchemists

Of course I'm going to go SEE it next time I go to his house, but that won't be for a while, unfortunately.

--------------------

"Alles, was ich glaubte

Mein Glaube an die Liebe
das es Sie jemals gab

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Aug 22 2004, 09:20 AM
Post #12

where do you come from, vael? your poem in your signature is very sad...

because for the person who wrote the poem, the love died, he broke up with his girl-friend?!?!? pls explain^^^^

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Vael
post Aug 22 2004, 09:30 AM
Post #13

Alchemists

I'm actually from America. >.> (Unfortunately)

But, that's a song in my profile. You can go here, go into the main website, Downloads, and scroll down to "Tiefster Winter". It comes as a .zip, but it's a really pretty song X_X I just kind of find it amusing that an Austrian band has a French name >.>

I don't fully understand the lyrics, though. Just the basic jist of it. =\

--------------------

"Alles, was ich glaubte

Mein Glaube an die Liebe
das es Sie jemals gab

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Aug 22 2004, 09:50 AM
Post #14

it's not unusual that a non-french band got a french name... see the several j-pop bands... like l'arc en ciel etc...^^

hmm.. there are some german in this forum(like me) who can translate some passages for you....^^^^^^^

"tiefster winter" i.e. means "deepest winter" i dunno if you can translate this words directly into english, but it's meant the "coldest winter"^^^^

ah -.- but that's not my style of music........-.-

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Vael
post Aug 22 2004, 09:54 AM
Post #15

Alchemists

Hrm.. What's your style of music, then? And, J-rock bands don't count. They're rarely ever named in Japanese. =P

And, yeah, that's one reason I put it in my signature; I was hoping someone would be able to translate it for me

--------------------

"Alles, was ich glaubte

Mein Glaube an die Liebe
das es Sie jemals gab

+Quote Post

114 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 06:07 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css