HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 951 952 953 954 955 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Limey
post Apr 15 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #14281

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,838

NYAH HA HA.

Royai is so awesome. Just, seriously. At first, I was like, *EHH...*

But then I realized how ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE they are together. And if Riza's with Roy, that leaves Havoc allllll~ aloneeeee~ *fangirl twitch* *is shot by the fangirl patrol*

I've been getting into arguments with people who like HavocxRiza or RoyxHavoc. Not so much cuzza the fangirl obsession thing I have going on, just cuz it's outrageously obvious that they like each other. However, that could just be me, considering I spend waaaaaay too much time on the internet

By the way, if I strike out every other sentence and it's more annoying than amusing, lemme know, okay? I have a bad habit of doing that. sleep.gif

--------------------

<3 Havoc fangirl right here~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Apr 15 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #14282

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

Off-topic:
Kale, will you marry me?

Dammit, someone beat me to it... tongue.gif

I don't know which character I'm most like, Not Riza, definitely. She's way too cool. I wish I was her. She kind of reminds me of Zeva from NCIS if anyone's seen that show. And Tony's kind of like Roy. Though Roy and Riza are very different, some of the things Tony and Zeva do reminds me of RoyAi. Kind of. Well, if anyone's seen it they'll understand...

Welcome, Limey! I've heard some bizarre Riza pairings before, such as RizaxEd all because of the Ishbal scene. I asked the person if they were insane, but I guess fan fiction can make someone think anything LOL

I actually watched the anime recently (making my sister watch it since I got it for XMas on DVD), but I guess I either wasn't paying attention or...who knows. But I missed that exchange. Thanks for refreshing my memory, Claudius!

Welcome back, CodenameElizabeth!

Oh, and BTW, my eyes are blue *is shot numerous times bringing for back an off-topic discussion*

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Apr 15 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #14283

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

^To take a break from the normal me: OMGNCISFTW!

*ahem* Yes, I, too, have drawn comparisons between Ziva and Riza. I mean, their names even sound similar! Royai and Tiva (pairing name courtesy of the denizens of fanfic.net) have some pretty strong similarities, too.

Limey--If it was just you, would the rest of us be posting on this thread? Royai is REAL! (Hi and welcome, by the way. smile.gif)

And, to just keep up with all that's been going on in my two cents: I really hope our favorite couple gets a happy ending. Not sunshine and rainbows and ponies, just 'cause that wouldn't fit, but just a nice, mellow, "we're together and that's all that matters" ending.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
rainbowcatgirl
post Apr 15 2009, 01:56 PM
Post #14284

Citizen

Member No.: 49,427

Yes! All i want in the ending is the both of them to live! And maybe a big pretty wedding ! * throws flowers* biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Apr 15 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #14285

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Apr 15 2009, 05:35 PM) *

*ahem* Yes, I, too, have drawn comparisons between Ziva and Riza. I mean, their names even sound similar! Royai and Tiva (pairing name courtesy of the denizens of fanfic.net) have some pretty strong similarities, too.

Limey--If it was just you, would the rest of us be posting on this thread? Royai is REAL! (Hi and welcome, by the way. smile.gif)

And, to just keep up with all that's been going on in my two cents: I really hope our favorite couple gets a happy ending. Not sunshine and rainbows and ponies, just 'cause that wouldn't fit, but just a nice, mellow, "we're together and that's all that matters" ending.

Yay!!! Welcome, Liemey!!! ^^

And welcome back, Codename Elizabeth! We missed you around here! How could you forget us? sad.gif

Yes, that would bea nice ending ^^ I really hope Arakawa may give a sort of happy ending for them! They deserveit, after all!! They've been through hell, already. sad.gif

and just so the off topic won't be forgotten, I have brown, nearly black eyes. Not at all interesting... sad.gif

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 15 2009, 02:11 PM
Post #14286

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Apr 15 2009, 02:04 PM) *
QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Apr 15 2009, 05:35 PM) *

Yay!!! Welcome, Liemey!!! ^^

And welcome back, Codename Elizabeth! We missed you around here! How could you forget us? sad.gif

Yes, that would bea nice ending ^^ I really hope Arakawa may give a sort of happy ending for them! They deserveit, after all!! They've been through hell, already. sad.gif

and just so the off topic won't be forgotten, I have brown, nearly black eyes. Not at all interesting... sad.gif

Black-brown eyes are sexi, so shaddap =D. No, fun. Your Eyes sure are beautiful. Eyes are always beautiful xD
(wah, I hope you all guys aren't pissed that black~hayate writes so much offtopic)

A WEDDING!!! That would be... wow... but...maybe too much? ^___^

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 15 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #14287

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Lol, nice to know that I can step away for lunch and come back knowing that I'll have another proposal waiting for me tongue.gif

Anyways, I should probably stop speculating on this episode of, "Riza & Roy, will they or won't they?" and get back to work. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 15 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #14288

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

QUOTE (Kale @ Apr 15 2009, 02:30 PM) *
Lol, nice to know that I can step away for lunch and come back knowing that I'll have another proposal waiting for me tongue.gif

Anyways, I should probably stop speculating on this episode of, "Riza & Roy, will they or won't they?" and get back to work. laugh.gif

That proposal wasn't for you tongue.gif. You better go and start your...ahem... paperwork =D.

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 15 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #14289

Major General

Guess I should... dry.gif

+Quote Post
Forgiven
post Apr 15 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #14290

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,878

Whoever said Roy and RIza should have an ending where they say "it's okay cause we have each other" thing, I agree. Even though it would be nice to see them have a wedding, or they kiss or something. Because alot of people say that to each other.

Also Kale, I love you.. You don't see very many Royai fanboys out there. Or atleast ones that would come out and admit it.

@Kale, denied. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 15 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #14291

Major General

Meh, I'm currently content with the Bachelor lifestyle as it is right now cool.gif

If I'm a fan of something, at least I won't try to hide it and most of my friends are the same way.

One of my best friends admitted that he cried while watching Air...over a text message no less.

+Quote Post
Forgiven
post Apr 15 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #14292

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,878

QUOTE (Kale @ Apr 15 2009, 05:46 PM) *
One of my best friends admitted that he cried while watching Air...over a text message no less.

I lol'ed. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 15 2009, 02:52 PM
Post #14293

Major General

QUOTE (Forgiven @ Apr 15 2009, 02:50 PM) *
QUOTE (Kale @ Apr 15 2009, 05:46 PM) *

I lol'ed. laugh.gif

Believe me, I did to.

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Apr 15 2009, 03:15 PM
Post #14294

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

@ jacksparrow - Another NCIS fan! *tackle glomps* Happy to see I'm not imaging the similarities, since my sister seems to think I am for some reason LMAO

As for the ending, yeah I don't want rainbows, either, because one of the great things about FMA is how realistic it is, and that just isn't going to happen. Plus after all they've went through, I don't think they're too ready to jump back to rainbows (after Ishbal and everything). I want them to be together (and happy they are together) like you guys mentioned. I have strong hopes in them surviving, because of the 520Cenz promise and what you guys have mentioned before about Roy already having lost Hughes.

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
Makika
post Apr 15 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #14295

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,737

Hahahaha, romantic boys *-*
Hey boys, i'm here! hsuishiushisu (kidding).

Actually for me, a Royai kiss is perfect. Don't need weddings and all that stuff. I want just a KISS. (But a wedding is welcome too).

Well, I know it's a little old topic, but I'm blonde with yellow/green eyes (Before FMA I hate being blonde and my eyes too, now I love them, it make me more likes Riza).

And oh, someone can explain to me where I can find it and who is this Tiva pairing?
(Sorry for the ignorance ;O)

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 951 952 953 954 955 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 09:25 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css