The Renaissance of RPG! :D
Rating 5 V
Kari_Neko
post Jun 21 2011, 07:15 PM
Post #1

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,799

So...after what seems an eternity...which was probably only a year and a half, we are to bring our beloved chara's back to life. No past grudges. No past love lives. Nothing. We clicked the reset button Nook told us not too, I'm practically waiting for the Mole guy from Animal Crossing to come scream at us.

So it would seem that some psychopath is running amock our lovely country that has yet to be named and the best of the best are being called into be asked for help. Their our only hope.

~Rules even though I'm pretty sure we all understand them by now~
-PG 13 on most things. Not that it's been a problem before but eh. Gotta put it up.
-NO COMPLETE AND UTTER GOD-MODDING *coughDNAYOUJERKcough*
-Violence is a given, but don't kill anybody unless it's a freebie.
-Please respect others....PLEASE.

CHARACTER TIME~! X3
Name: Kari Neko (AKA Artemis Alice Axeloake)
Looks: http://kari-neko12.deviantart.com/favourit...1915910#/dztxin (I DIDN'T DRAW IT DX I wish I did though XD)
General clothing attire: A short-sleeve black turtle neck, pants that cut off mid-calf, either black combat boots or black knee-high converse high-tops, black and white striped socks, and a hoodie which I want so so much.
Powers: oh dear lord here we go First off; she's probably the best shot with a gun that you'd ever meet. She's a neko-girl, naturally, due to some odd genetic malfunction. no, there's no demon powers this time XD *shot* Thus gives her super human hearing, agility, flexibility, speed, and instinct. Her eyes are normally black but they change to green when she uses her ability to look at a person's soul. The soul is the gate-way to a person's personality and mind, so depending on the person it depends what she can see and it also depends on how much attention she pays. She also has an uncanny knack to be rather...sparky. She has some odd genetic ability to produce electrical currents through her body, like an eel.
Faults: If you look in the dictionary you'll see her picture as a description of ADD, she's smart aleck-y, rude, and a tad arrogant. Some would call 'attachment' a fault. She also has some abandonment issues.
Odd random info: She loves to play the violin, but doesn't play particularly often since she's lost her violin.

I've got another chara to put up but since my fingers are starting to cramp up from this, and I gotta think what I wanna write XD, I'll put Hades up...shortly.

((EDIT!!!!!))
Okay. So I am back from 'vacation' with my family (aka. fun but with no internet what so ever) so sorry that we didn't get this started sooner...BUT WE CAN NOW! XD

Name: Hades Axeloake (or at least that's what he refers himself as)
Appearance: Tall, raven black hair with rather unnatural but natural gold streaks in his hair, gold eyes, wears a traditional butler uniform with a tailed coat.
Powers: Patience. Everybody over looks it and nobody considers it a power but honestly, it should be. He used to be in the circus as a child so he has a rather...intriguing ability to be a contortionist. Not for eyes of people who get sick easily. He used to walk the tightrope as well so he has an unbelievable sense of balance. Due to genetic mutation his skin turns into the rare metal of Orichalum (for us geeky people Orichalum=Adamantium) whenever his body is threatened with injury, not invincible though because there's a time lag of a few seconds but that could be all it takes.
Strengths: Again, PATIENCE. He's a problem solver and doesn't like to give up no matter how boring or troubling things are unlike some people we all know and love. Protective. He can play the piano very well.
Weaknesses: Soft-spoken unless pushed, and then the curses come out. Often pushed around because he'd rather not pick a fight.
History: He doesn't like talking about it.

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jun 21 2011, 08:13 PM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

I guess ill join in
Name - Rai
Gender -Female
Age - 12
Looks White dress with circles stitched in the bottom
Looks/Appearance: hair:Long Brunette, eyes: Dark Blue, skin:Light brown, build:Skinny, Wears:Long White dress, little hat
Weapons - She wields small throwing knives and will trace the outline on the victims body to make a point.
Powers - Shes just an alchemist really but she can jump off buildings and land on tippy toes without a injury.
Faults - Prone to mood swings, can also go into super insecure mode where she sits in a corner or cries.

Sorry i dont have a photo and i cant draw at all so i cant have a visual really.

Edit - Added extra info from other roleplay post

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jun 23 2011, 01:06 PM
Post #3

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

I'm IN!! XDXD With my Tricksters and Vino (I'll post the profiles later since I'm too lazy and I'm thinking on bringing some new charas!!)

Name: Roxanne Angeline Laforet (aka. Fuchsia)
Appearance:

Personality: Roxanne is confident, independent and eccentric girl who lacks respect for authority. Though charming, she is outspoken and unconsciously childish. She prefers to live for the moment but ironically she always has time to plot the future. Has a sharp mind and can be very intelligent when she so chooses. Despite the fact she always tries to put a nonchalant facade she can be really hyper and she tends to get distracted easily (90% by shiny objects). When she is not teasing or playing pranks of other she can be a really nice and sweet girl. She loves expensive/shiny things and even when she’ll never accept it, she LOVES bunnies.
Good points: Cunning, smart, fast, charming, knows everything there has to be known about the underworld,her tarot readings have proved to be really accurate (even tough ironically she doesn’t believe in them)
Faults: Greedy (loves money and expensive things) gets distracted and daydreams easily, love to tease people, she is really bossy and she tends to be quite evil and curious/nosy.
Skills: Her primary ability is the manipulation of kinetic energy, being able to charge matter resulting in the violent and powerful explosion of said matter through touch. The objects that she charges explode with a force somewhat proportional to the size of the object, though a playing card (her trademark attack) is as powerful as a hand grenade in her hands, she uses a metal staff as her weapon which can be changed into a scythe.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Her metal staff/scythe and her explosive cards, she always carries 2 decks of cards, the regular ones and the tarot ones.

Curious Facts: She is in fact an expert gambler (her forte are cards) but there are many reasons to believe she cheats cause so far she hasn’t lost (and there’s no doubt in the fact that she has connection with several important thugs). Noah has been her childhood friend since she can remember; they are as close as siblings but neither of them accepts it. She always claims she is just waiting the moment he’ll no longer be of use to dispose him. They are often found robbing stores and pick pocketing tourists and cops but once in a while they are also found in their “legal jobs”.

---------

Name: Anthony “Noah” Russo (aka. Ashes)
Appearence:

Personality: Noah is an extroverted and outgoing guy. He isn't afraid of drawing attention to himself and he doesn't worry about what other people think of him. He tends to be relaxed and laid back about most things, quicker to joke than to stress. One of the bigger flaws in his personality is his tendency to lack tact or manners. Though there doesn't appear to be much going on in his head, he is very bright, yet he applies this mostly towards schemes and pranks. He has the ability to be very charming when he wants to, and his dazzling charisma gets him out of trouble on many occasions. Despite his easygoing attitude, he is afraid of being alone and attaches himself to those he cares for. He explains his nickname by claiming it alludes to his chain smoking (even when he rarely smokes and he just carries the cigarettes in his pocket) but it is actually in reference to his tendency to burn down things.
Strengths: Powerful, charming, sly, can win people’s hearts easily, impossible to find someone as good with bombs as him.
Faults: Has pyromaniac tendencies (He just loves things going “boom”) he tends to be really lazy and he is too promiscuous for his own good sake: he has found himself several times with angry fathers and big brothers dying to beat the crap out of him.
Skills: He is really good in hand-to-hand combat with both agility and strength. But his forte will always be bombs; he can even build a bomb with his eyes closed. Just as a way of precaution he carries a gun with him (Blacktail)
Weapons: Hand-to-hand combat plus his bombs and his handgun (Blacktail)

Curious Facts: He has an extensive scarring on his left shoulder from an accident with his homemade explosives when he was a child, he never talks about it and Roxanne is the only one that knows about the incident. Just as his childhood friend he is a really good at gambling but his forte are dices. He always carries cigarettes in his pocket but Roxanne never allows him to smoke. As his trademark attack he makes tiny bombs with great strength in the shape of dices, he calls them “Demons Dices” His motto is "I steal only what I cant afford"
(His violin)

--------

Name: Minerva Black (aka. Vino – Snake Charmer)
Appearance:

(That's her)

(That's her dress!! :3)
Personality: After many psychological tests it has been concluded that Minerva Black is a megalomaniac with a personality disorder and an overgrown ego, completed with paranoia. She might be innocent looking, but she is also feisty, precocious, headstrong, evilly cold and has an obsession with revenge. And not to mention her many “tendencies”. One of this is the reason of her nickname “Vino” --Spanish for "wine”-- earning the name because of her predilection for mutilating the bodies of her victims beyond recognition, which usually leaves her covered in a thick layer of blood. Minerva is a thorough-going megalomaniac who believes that the world is a show put on for her, and that she has complete control and power over it. Her love for acts of violence truly shows in the maniacal glee she exhibits while fighting or killing. She isn’t exceptionally skilled in hand-to-hand combat or in the use of firearms but she has proved to be extremely cunning and good at controlling people’s mind. But despite all this, deep down Minerva is just a child who has yet to grow up. She is usually found in the middle of tantrums, which end in someone killed (usually one of her subordinates)
Strenghts: Cunning, fast, knows how to read and control people, extensive number of contacts in the underworld and in the high political charges.
Faults: Easily angered, megalomaniac tendencies, vain (Her love for herself has reached the point were she thinks that if anyone stares at her for too long or directly her skin will be damaged), never listens to anyone and thinks everybody is inferior to her therefore stupid and insignificant (She has come to think everybody’s thoughts are so simple and dumb she can read them) She has an obsession with revenge and also with chocolate truffles.
Weapons: Katana

Curious Facts: She is usually followed by 4 mysterious figures, all of them dressed in black. She never calls them by the names, she uses numbers. All that is know about them is that they are called the “Deadly Vipers”. She holds a nasty grudge against a group of “certain people” (Who will not be mentioned yet) whose lives she plans to destroy.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 24 2011, 05:28 AM
Post #4

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

Since all the other rpg`s have withered away IŽll jump aboard as well... IŽll be using one of my old characters with a bit of retailoring.

Name: Pierce Shaw
Race: Human
Job: Private investigator
Personality: Opportunistic, mellow, lazy. Pierce would rather do things his way, quietly and at a slow phase, rather than rush things along in order to get results. He is very methodical in his approach to his work and other things yet he never misses to follow up on opportunities when they present themselves. Despite his mellow appearance, Pierce is actually quite worried when things aren`t looking too good, which accounts for his smoking habbit.
Strong points: Able to stay calm in danger and read his enemies in order to exploit their weakness.
Weak points: Overconfident, unwilling to make initiatives unless he must.
Weapons: A telescopic steel batton.

Abilities: Moderate skill in hand to hand combat, albeit he would prefer to get what he wants by talking rather than fighting. He is also a skilled negotiator and has various connections with both sides of the law.
History:

Ever since he was young Pierce had a habbit of involving himself in other people`s business, intervening and getting the .... beat out of him for a `nosy little runt`. As luck would have it he would go onto graduate as a police officer at the age of 20, having an enthusiastic attitude and certain wit about him. However coming to grips with the reality of being a police officer, either getting killed in the line of duty by some gangster or getting buried beneath tons of paperwork, he decided to quit the force on a whim.

Having spent a year unemployed, Pierce was involved in a crime as a witness and was forced to co-operate with the police, albeit awkwardly enough it was Pierce, who managed to solve the case alone. Baffled and overjoyed with his newly found confidence Pierce started taking on jobs as a private investigator, hoping to distance himself from the dreary reality of police work as he was able to do things his way.

Picture:

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Jun 24 2011, 09:49 AM
Post #5

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

I'll join, but I'll have to come back a little later to edit this post with my character info.

Name: Roscoe (his last name; he doesn't like being called by his first name)
Appearance: this
Job: full-time student (aka unemployed)
Personality: Expressive, bold, go-getter, talkative. Doesn't get upset easily.
Strengths: Always willing to work or help out. Doesn't give up easily. High tolerance for pain.
Weaknesses: He isn't very smart, and he is well-aware of this. Makes decisions too quickly and without thinking. Often doesn't listen to others, even if they're a boss/teacher.
Weapons: He uses throwing knives, which he hides in his boots.
History: unknown
Family: mother, father, older sister, twin brother
Useless fact: His favorite color is red.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 2 2011, 07:20 PM
Post #6

Brigadier General

((*looks at the dates you all joined* ....I feel so guilty now that I made this thing and had to go on vacation while all you guys joined which to be honest I hadn't expected *shot* and I was gone...BUT I'M HERE NOW! ....And nobody else is but by tomorrow hopefully you guys'll be back. I SHALL START THE RP....NOW! XD))

Kari looked around the rather drab and typical office in the police station. It had plain white walls, a window or two over looking the streets, a table, and a ton of chairs. Very boring to look at after a long period of time. She looked over to her friend and butler and asked sourly as he operated the single interesting thing in the room. The coffee machine.

"Hades, why do we always come early to these things? We've realized by now that people are either on time or late but never early, which makes the time until then very boring."

The young man sighed at his 'charge's' antics while he mixed in sugar and creamer to the mug she deemed her coffee mug for every occasion, a simple violet coffee mug with a cartoon-ish cat face painted on it, while he looked at the time himself. Quarter to the meeting time. Thank the heavens. He turned to his 'dainty' framed master and said with a calm smile as he handed her the coffee mug
"Because it's better to be early so you can look at the paperwork first,"
He calmly held up a hand, silencing her interruption before she started and continued as calmly as ever.
"Besides, people will be coming shortly."
He looked over to the door and said while taking a seat and shooting his master a look that clearly said 'behave yourself'.
"In fact, I think somebody is coming up the stairs now."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 3 2011, 12:21 AM
Post #7

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

Rai walked through the town streets, keeping her head down. She stuck out greatly in the town, at least she seemed to think so. She walked downt he busy streets until she found herself an alleyway. With a bit of effort she managed to climb the side of teh building onto the roof. "Phew" She sighed after climbing to only realise she could have used alchemy to get to the roof. She smacked her head with a loud slap. "Ouch!" She cried, realising she really hit herself hard. She moved and sat on the top of the roof, getting a view of the town. She looked down and saw a sign on the building. "Police Station" She read out loud. She then pondered where to go from there, or if to stay around and have some fun.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 3 2011, 03:19 AM
Post #8

Alchemists

A man with a dreary expression on his face ascended the stairs to the room. He muttered something under his breath as he stopped at the end of the stairs for a moment, staring blankly forward. He sighed and a glanced at the duo present in the room, his expression barely flinched as he greeted the duo in a monotone voice.

"Morning..."

He muttered as he headed for the nearest chair and sat on it in a slouch manner. In his right hand, he was holding a take away coffee from, which he hadn`t taken a sip out of. He placed the coffee on the chair next to him and drew out a packet of cigarette`s. He picked out one and entreched it between his teeth with the intention of taking his early dose of nicotine for the day, but upon realising that he was being looked at by the duo, Pierce placed the cigarette behind his ear for a later occasion. He put away the cigarette`s and took a sip out of his coffee before closing his eyes for a moment, it appeared as tough the effects of a heavy night of drinking were just wearing off.

The manner in which he had just strolled into the room, and the police station for that matter, implied that it was as if this was just another day on the job, albeit he was not actually on the police`s payroll or not anymore to be more accurate.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 3 2011, 08:38 AM
Post #9

Brigadier General

Hades looked at the man curiously but minded his own business and started reading the case file briefing that had been left out for everybody who came before the complete briefing by the police chief.

Kari on the other hand, was much more curious. It was in her nature, as told by the wives' tale of 'curiosity killed the cat'. She tilted her head to the side, trying to look at him from a different angle, before fishing through her backpack. She let out a small noise of triumph and asked him while holding out a simple wrapped up lollipop.

"This is a nicotine lolly, none of the icky stuff in your smokes but just the nicotine. Ya want it?"

She knew the look of 'oh my god I need a smoke but I can't in here' fairly well. Her adoptive father used to smoke but he had quit and switched to the lollipops oddly enough.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 3 2011, 09:39 AM
Post #10

Alchemists

As he opened his eyes Pierce was staring at the girl, who had been present when he had arrived and was now offering him a lollipop. At first he was taken aback by her sudden approach, but after a few second he nodded as took the lollipop and placed it in his chest pocket until he could finish his coffee. As he did so, his eyes examined Kari and then glanced at her companion, for a brief moment. An exhausted yet politely expression spread on Pierce`s face as he placed his coffee aside again.

"Thank you missy, appriciate the thought. My name`s Pierce, who might I be addressing?"

He inquired as politely as he possibly could, minding the pounding headache he was experiencing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 3 2011, 09:54 AM
Post #11

Brigadier General

Kari felt her eye twitch, 'missy' is really the only thing he could come up with she pondered, but she said politely while sipping her own coffee which was promptly re-filled by Hades.

"Kari. Rough night I'm guessing?"

She looked away from him for a moment, pulling her backpack up from her feet, and pulled out a simple black netbook laptop and booted it up asking with a quirked eye brow.

"Did you know that pickle juice is a great hangover cure? Also that there's about as many hangover cures as there's ways to get drunk?"

She had a tendency to spout out odd and generally r@ndom facts when she gets into awkward silences.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 3 2011, 10:30 AM
Post #12

Alchemists

It was Pierce`s turn to be annoyed by the trash, that she spew out of her mouth without a second thought. Quite frankly, the last thing he was looking for on a morning like this was someone giving him a lecture about drinking and smoking. Pierce grinned slightly at her, but kept his calm composure and continued the pointless chit-chat for a little while longer.

"I am sure there are, but as a personal preference IŽll stick good ol fashioned methods.... So...."

He paused as he took long sip out of his coffee and scratched his forehead, out of plain habbit, before continuing his words.

"I guess you were invited to join this little party, in some capacity, by the chief as well?"

Pierce figure he might as well get to know the people involved with the case, he had been brought into investigate.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 3 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #13

Brigadier General

"Well since I'm here I'd presume so."

Kari replied with a soft sigh while rubbing the bridge of her nose. She silently cursed word-vomit for the thousandth time in her life, shooting Hades a dirty look when he snickered a little bit, and added to the rather irritated man while hiding herself behind her laptop

"What's your shtick?"

She figured it'd be more polite to ask rather than just do a background check on him.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 3 2011, 10:49 AM
Post #14

Alchemists

Pierce seemed more anxious when she asked about his job, needless to say he wasn`t exactly held in high esteem around the station anymore, but she need not know that. She didn`t need to know where he was held in high esteem these days, but that was another chapter all together and he would cross that bridge, if he would come to it.

"P.I, formerly one of these fine uniformed defenders of the law."

His voice was sarcastic and a smirk spread on his face as he said it, implying that the one who invited them here had a history with Pierce. Pierce glanced at the butler behind her and then back at her.

"And you with your... friend are?"

His voice had a hint of uncertainty to it as he couldn`t figure out why this eccentric duo was here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 3 2011, 10:58 AM
Post #15

Brigadier General

Kari looked at Hades, she was unsure if she should say anything at all even though that would be exceedingly rude, and the quiet butler said calmly with a polite smile

"My master...has a lot of contacts let's say. She'll be helpful in this investigation when it comes to knowing who to ask the questions let's say, and then it'll be you who asks the questions."

Kari looked back at Pierce and asked while fixing her glasses, they were threatening to fall off her face, and taking off her hat while ruffling her dark hair.

"Can you keep a secret Pierce?"

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 12:48 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css