HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 819 820 821 822 823 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Tombow
post Aug 10 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #12301

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Paca - Whoa!! If that summary is true, we are going to have PLENTY OF ROYAI SCENES in chapter 74!!! I will translate it in a bit. Oh, and the links for the pics are working now. I get the error message, but I can still get to the pics. Thank you!! ^^

@Twilightz - Oh, I love that pic!! Nice Roy pic!! ^^ Nice to see you, too!! ^^

@Liz - Yes, totally!!! That Riza pic is way way way too shapely!!! No way!! laugh.gif

@Anne Packrat - Gahh, Riza is going with Ed!! Roy should watch out!! XDD

@Amethyst Sunset - If this summary is correct, there is sooooo much going on in chapter 74!!! (Hurry up and learn Japanese!! Oh, wait, first you need to tackle your Japanese homeworks.. Ok, study well!! ^^)

I will be back shortly and translate that chapter 74 summary. ^^

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Aug 10 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #12302

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,714

YES!!, Anne. Hooray for the shapelessness of the Amestrian military uniforms... I am SOOO much more comfortable in that costume than in a majority of my other cosplays... even if I look heavier. (LOL, who cares...)

Oh well. American men need to learn to appreciate "Thicker" women anyway, IMO.

And YES. I have read some convincing EdAi fanfic. Not THAT convincing necessarily... but still. WELL WRITTEN.

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Princess Blade
post Aug 10 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #12303

Citizen

Member No.: 38,856

@Tombow
Here's a direct quote from someone in the LJ Royai community regarding Chapter 74::

ok so 74 is out in japan.

and can i just say

ROY RIZA ROY RIZA OH MY GOD

Two words; BOO-YA! XD
-----
Yeah, sorry I've been inactive again. ^^" My Royai fandom slightly tapered off, but I'm always going to love them wholeheartedly. HI!

--------------------
IPB Image
Fan Art by tomo.s. @ tomo-graphy
Banner made by Me! (and Paint Shop Pro 7)

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 10 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #12304

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

Paca - Yeah, could be! We don't know too much about Pride yet.

Anne - I can just see Roy crawling into his emo corner. Ouch.

Tombow - Awesome, thanks! happy.gif I just finished my homework. We're tackling ownership and objects right now. Next time it'll be places. biggrin.gif

Liz - True, so very true. happy.gif Stupid media stereotyping.

At least what's important is that you guys are comfortable in military uniforms...

And how well-written a fanfic is doesn't have anything to do with the pairing/s it uses.

Princess Blade - I saw it too! ALL RIGHT! <3 XD WE'VE GOT ROYAI!

And good to see you again, and good to know you're still into Royai no matter what. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 10 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #12305

Group Icon

@Princess Blade - Nice to see you!!! Yeah, I think chapter 74 will be AWESOME!!
Nice Roy and Riza scene also!! Yoohooo!!! happy.gif
And, it's ok taking a break from the thread. We all have other ineterests, too. ^^
But, glad brought the news from LJ!! Hope you stop by ? Yap, I'm so excited!! ^^

@Liz - Your guys are beautiful as you are!! In the Amestris military uniforms, or out of uniforms. ^^

@Amethyst Sunset - You know, as you go through the lessens, maybe you can share some of that on Teach Japanese thread. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 10 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #12306

Tombow - I think they've got much of the basics covered there...I think if I post something, it is highly likely that it has already been covered in the past pages. XD Still, I plan to take Japanese even in the next semester and perhaps in the succeeding years, so yeah. ^^;

Thanks for the summary! Now I'm even more excited for chapter 74! I especially am excited for the parts where Roy and Olivia meet, and Olivia takes Raven's seat and becomes sort of a spy for the good guys when she takes his place in the Führer's corrupt upper brass. ^^;

And yes, definitely the Royai. It seems that there may well be some in this chapter. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 11 2007, 12:59 AM
Post #12307

Group Icon

Ok, I put my translations of "supposed" Japanese chapter 74 Spoiler Summery that was posted by paca on the last page (page 820 of this thread,) on the last page of Chapter 73 Spoiler Party thread.

It looks very legit. And if it's a real one, chapter 74 is HUGE!!!
I wanna read the Raw!!!!! Now!!! ^^

@Amethyst Sunset - Yes, that's good. As you go through the Japanese lessons, if you see any new material please add those to that "Teach Japanese" thread. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Aug 11 2007, 03:04 AM
Post #12308

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Hi! *Waves* happy.gif

RoyAi thread must be my first post on here. I can't wait to see chapter 74 if there's RoyAi!

Am I allowed to post my RoyAi fic links here?

--------------------

+Quote Post
natsu-hime
post Aug 11 2007, 04:53 AM
Post #12309

Apprentice

Member No.: 49,217

awww right! roy and riza is going on a dateeee~ can't wait to read the RAW!

+Quote Post
paca
post Aug 11 2007, 06:28 AM
Post #12310

Member No.: 34,936

@Tombow : Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss for translating it!!!!(My sister tried to translate it but she only get a general idea of what was happening and then told me " I get it but I can't explain it to you" Dx)

@Fire!: You are here!!! Welcome!!!! Of course you can post your RoyAi fic links here!

@Natsu-hime: Welcome to this thread!!! Stay with us you will have fun! smile.gif

@Princess Blade: Hi! *waves* Is that true about the chapter? I want to read t now !! >.<

--------------------
......if you continue to wish with that strength, the dream will become reality.........

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 11 2007, 08:11 AM
Post #12311

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Wait, Causmicfire, are you the same one of FF.net fame? There seem to be a lot of us congregating here... Must be 'cause Royai's a great pairing to write about! biggrin.gif

Tombow- I read the summary translation you did (like I said on the other thread, you're awesome for doing that!), and I agree. My first thought, "This is one whole chapter? Seems more like two or possibly three!" There's gotta be a TON of detail crammed into that! On the other hand, our favorite couple gets some (rather important) ink, so it's all good.

paca- At least you know someone who can translate Japanese for you (well, sort of, anyway) who doesn't live 30 minutes away by car! *mumbles*I really should've taken Japanese!*mumbles*

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
paca
post Aug 11 2007, 08:18 AM
Post #12312

Member No.: 34,936

I cross my fingers, I want that to be a true summary >.<!!! In the same blog I think there is something about volume 17 (out today in japan)..... I think that Roy is mentioned...but I can be wrong Dx.... *still looking for the chappy 74 everywhere T_T*

Here, something about volume 17:

ハガレン17巻感想。また追記します。
本編感想はガンガン感想で書いてるのでいつもの如く割愛。

■作者コメ

日頃の筋トレの成果が思わぬところででた結果でしょうか。
ものの見事にカッター本体がボキッと逝ってます(南無~)。

■カバー背表紙&中扉

お姉様の独断場です。コミックスを並べた時あのお姉様が睨みを効かせてくると思うと…。
表紙も合わせて何気に巻き毛が強調されてるのがアームストロングの性持つものの宿命なのでしょうか。

■カバー裏表紙

アームストロング5兄弟。
一番上と一番下のギャップが凄まじいです。次女三女はマジなんですか先生?ギアスのコーネリアといいお姉様と呼ばれる方々は同時に女王様と呼ばれる素質も兼ね備えているようです。

■カバー裏裏表紙

先生、コレ描くのにどれだけ費やしました?と問いたくなるほどの力の入れようです。
エドのアンテナはどうでもいい。メインは黒ピナコ誕生秘話でしょう。増田はつらいよはホントに笑えます。似合ってるし。
劇場が牛小屋&徒歩57分はキツイです、ハイ。

■カバー裏背表紙

案の定レイブン。彼のような人でも天の扉は受け入れてくれんですね。最初がピークで後は↓の人生。ロイならまだしもお姉様が相手だったのが運の尽き。

途中ですがちょっと22時まで仕事してきます。

--------------------
......if you continue to wish with that strength, the dream will become reality.........

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Aug 11 2007, 08:29 AM
Post #12313

Member No.: 49,283

Paca Yeah, I've been lurking around her for a while and finally decided to join.

I want to see Roy and Olivier clashing, it seems like that will definitely be entertaining.

One Day She'll Say Yes- Response to 30 kisses with a spin, 30 variations of a marriage proposal. 3 of 30 posted.

Millitary Affairs-Ken Pierce is graced with being able to view a quick interaction between Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye while they are on break during one of their night shifts. Their personalities are the building blocks of his new characters.Maria Ross reads every single book Ken Pierce had ever written, she can't get enough of his action packed suspense stories. What happens when she realizes the characters are based off of Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye? Plus, Scar is still trying to get the Flame Alchemist for the part he played in the Ishbalan War. Add an obsessive women, and that is it. Complete

Random OneShot-self-explanatory. Mainly RoyAi centric oneshots, some connected, some not. 39 chapters posted.

The Gift of RoyAi-Young!Roy and Young!Riza wonder what to get each other for their birthdays.(Complete One-Shot)

In 100 Words-100 themes challenge, most exactly 100 words. Complete.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 11 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #12314

Tombow - No problem! happy.gif And I agree; looks like chapter 74 might be a big one...

Causmicfire - Ah, welcome to the thread! biggrin.gif I have seen you around FF.net...though I rarely give reviews or even fave any stories. Usually I read and poke around and lurk some more. XD I phail.

And by all means dump every single last Royai fanwork you've done here! wink.gif

Natsu-Hime - Hmm...I highly doubt they'll go on a date, 'cause of...well, Pride watching Riza. He may as well be watching Roy too, for all we know...

JS - Never too late to take Japanese. wink.gif I'm only taking it now. And because I have a foreign language requirement in college.

Royai is fun to write about. ^^; Though I'm slowly broadening my horizons...working on an Ouran Host Club fanfic (Tamaki/Haruhi, for those who are interested) along with my Royai fics.

Paca - Ooh, volume 17! Not compatible...with...PC T_T *dies*

And on another note...I got a couple of FMA volumes for cheap, 'cause they were the ones serialized by Singapore, which is like, way nearer to us and thus it costs much less to ship and handle and such. ^^ Funfunfun.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Aug 11 2007, 10:05 AM
Post #12315

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

QUOTE(Causmicfire @ Aug 11 2007, 11:29 AM) *
Millitary Affairs-Ken Pierce is graced with being able to view a quick interaction between Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye while they are on break during one of their night shifts. Their personalities are the building blocks of his new characters.Maria Ross reads every single book Ken Pierce had ever written, she can't get enough of his action packed suspense stories. What happens when she realizes the characters are based off of Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye? Plus, Scar is still trying to get the Flame Alchemist for the part he played in the Ishbalan War. Add an obsessive women, and that is it. Complete

I remember reading through this one. I enjoyed it. I think I dropped you a review or two as well.

We're allowed to post any fanfic here as long as it's appropriate for a 12-year-old's eyes. If it's adult oriented then you are not allowed to direct link it, but you can tell people where to find it.

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 819 820 821 822 823 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 02:12 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css