HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Razzy
post Aug 26 2010, 10:44 AM
Post #62146

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

I got an aspiration on my cyst (on my wrist) today. It was so painful! I don't wanna get into details, 'cause it's graphic. Just gonna say: I was poked with a huge needle twice, but it still did nothing. @.@

Even though I usually have an extremely high tolerance for pain, I was so close to fainting. T^T Now I can't use my hand for 3 days. Bawww. D:

CTs:
- I hate typing with one hand.
- I've been drawing so much lately. It sucks to take a break. sad.gif
- Oh! I do feel better though, since I'm gonna see Avenue Q tonight! Wheeee! 8D

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 26 2010, 03:23 PM
Post #62147

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Member No.: 48,158

Razzy--I hope you feel better soon! I'm sure that if anything will help, it will be Avenue Q. biggrin.gif

CTs:

--My "children are so precious" moment of the day: In "paying" for a "meal" at the "restaurant" of the little girl I was babysitting, she chose what I'd use as money. The last thing she gave me was a baby doll, and when I gave it to her, she pretended I'd given her a baby as payment, and acted as though this was completely natural! I just about cracked up. laugh.gif

--Poems, camp songs, puzzles, Chutes and Ladders, and Memory were also a part of our day today. It was fun, and she's such an easy kid to watch. Too bad I don't get to anymore. sad.gif

--It is windy as heck here! Sheesh, what is this?

--I seriously wanna make 7-layer bars right now, but my parents control the chocolate supply, and I need chocolate. (Do I know where it is? Maybe, but if I did, I wouldn't wanna tip them off, would I?)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 26 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #62148

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Aug 25 2010, 07:13 PM) *
I begin college tomorrow sad.gif so nervous, excited, terrified

i just want to get all my things moved into my room and i'll be at ease

@Disasterpiece - How did it go? Hope you're all nicely settled into your room by now. ^^

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Aug 24 2010, 07:35 PM) *
--Okay, and I really need money. Badly. College makes me budget whether I want to or not.

@jacksparrow589 - Heh, welcome to the club! tongue.gif But... at least you got a nice shiny new granite counter tops! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Aug 24 2010, 12:55 AM) *
I hate feeling empty and confused. Why can't I just accept that things are the way they are and move on?

@FMAobsessed - Oy, what happened? Anything you would like to share? (If not, that's all right too ^^) Hope you will feel better soon! unsure.gif

QUOTE (Little Washu @ Aug 24 2010, 09:05 PM) *
So, I get my new laptop soon. I chose a Toshiba. 320 GB hardrive, and 4 GB RAM, expandable to 8. I was going to get the i3 processor, but found out that would be slower, so I kept the one it had. Either way, the one I got will be pretty good for my WoWing lol.

@Little Washu - Nice!! Did it arrive? How do you like it?

QUOTE (That One Dude @ Aug 24 2010, 09:16 PM) *
Well, I started my first day of college today. 8D! It might have been a little lame that I asked dad to stick around with me while I still got used to it, but, I'd say it was worth it; I would've wound up lost like some of the other freshmen in the place. I was still so nervous, though; I even skipped the fifteen minutes of lunchtime we had and sat in front of the next classroom I had to go to doodling, trying to get the edge off. ;A; But, all in all, I guess I had a good day. The classes were pretty well-paced for being two hours long, and the teachers actually knew what they were doing (something that my old school at times lacked, despite being so 'prestigious'). My parents were happy that I actually liked it, even if I was a bit of a mess. ^^

@That One Dude - Glad your first day of college went all right! ^^

QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Aug 25 2010, 10:10 PM) *
- Work is going great and I think I just might be getting a promotion involving more hours!! YAY!!!

@ScarMySoul - That's awesome! ^^ Way to go!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Razzy @ Aug 26 2010, 01:44 PM) *
I got an aspiration on my cyst (on my wrist) today. It was so painful! I don't wanna get into details, 'cause it's graphic. Just gonna say: I was poked with a huge needle twice, but it still did nothing. @.@

@Razzy - Ouch! Hope it will get better soon! sad.gif

QUOTE (Pyroclasm @ Aug 22 2010, 09:58 AM) *
@Tombow - They are Doberman puppies, their names are Jade and Riza. And I'm sure I can arrange to post some photos in that thread. They're rather large for 6 week old puppies.

@Pyroclasm - Good names! biggrin.gif And, I saw the pics. They are adorable! happy.gif

QUOTE (EniviD EiraM @ Aug 22 2010, 11:32 PM) *
I miss FMA !!!!!!

@EniviD EiraM - Me too. T.T

QUOTE (Nagareboshi @ Aug 23 2010, 10:58 PM) *
...You guys are so young! I'll be 24 in a month. My brother's always calling me old, and he's 21.

@Nagareboshi - Pfft, we even have a member who is a 53 years old young retired librarian on our board (fullmetalfemme)! According to her, we're all like, ...kids. tongue.gif

And finally ...
Congratulations A Pierrot's Aria, and DSender, and all other winners in our Arakawa Appreciation Fanart Contest!!

And, thank you so much for all your awesome entries!! You guys totally deserve the distinctions!! ^^

CT:
- Whew, finally, we got the Winners' Announcement for our Arakawa Appreciation fanart contest out. *exhales* ^^
- What? August is almost over?! blink.gif
- Where did this month go?
- I was fighting off nasty cold bug most of the month. That wasn't fun. >.<

--------------------

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Aug 27 2010, 04:13 AM
Post #62149

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@Tombow Thank you! happy.gif And I agree with you; August has flown by....

CTs:

-I got my uni starter pack through the post and got my offer for accommodation. I feel homesick already and I haven't even moved out yet! I just looked at the tips they offer to avoid feeling homesick (like bringing a few favourite things) and felt like crying. laugh.gif I'm such a baby! What's worse is that I have to move in earlier than I thought even though my course starts at the end of September...But still, it's exciting at the same time...

All this time I was hoping I wasn't going to be put in a creepy hall of residence...and then what does it end up being? A Victorian mansion. But that's kinda cool. laugh.gif Especially since I'm such a history nut...perhaps unis like to dump all their history students in old/historical buildings? xD

-I thought I was going mad at first, a while ago, every time I went to the main page something had moved and I'm sat thinking "Was that FMA info shrine there before?" etc. laugh.gif But it looks so much more organised now!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Aug 27 2010, 05:15 AM
Post #62150

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,754

CT:

- I. HATE. HOT. WEATHER. laugh.gif Can't wait for the 50 degree temps as a high to come back, let alone the -12's.... I'd rather be cold than hot and sweaty.

- There's a bird outside my window that sounds like a baby crying.... the feck....

- I won 25 bucks on a 3 dollar scratch ticket... hooray for winning big! XD Man though if I had an R in this bunch, the scratch ticket was a puzzle one, I'd have one 40,000 ohmy.gif I hate the letter R.... laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Aug 27 2010, 07:38 AM
Post #62151

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Member No.: 39,817

jacksparrow- Thanks! Avenue Q really helped. laugh.gif

Tombow- Thank you, I do feel a lot better! And I know; August went by so fast! D: I can't believe it. I'll have to go back to school soon. T^T

CTs:
- Avenue Q... was... amazing! Oh my God! It was better than Wicked and Phantom of the Opera combined. It was sooo much better than I expected. <333 I died of happiness at least 100 times while watching it. laugh.gif I'm just sad because I'll probably never see it again. That's the worst part of plays/musicals. :C
- I'd like to know what some of those parents who brought their 10-year-old (and younger) kids to see Avenue Q were thinking. It's clearly not a kid's show. >.>
- Watching Orphan. I've seen this movie way too many times, but I love it. biggrin.gif
- Huuuuuungry. D:
- My wrist feels so much better! I was expecting that to hurt for at least 3 days. laugh.gif

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Aug 27 2010, 01:57 PM
Post #62152

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

QUOTE (Tombow @ Aug 26 2010, 11:28 PM) *
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Aug 24 2010, 09:05 PM) *
So, I get my new laptop soon. I chose a Toshiba. 320 GB hardrive, and 4 GB RAM, expandable to 8. I was going to get the i3 processor, but found out that would be slower, so I kept the one it had. Either way, the one I got will be pretty good for my WoWing lol.

@Little Washu - Nice!! Did it arrive? How do you like it?

Not yet~ It's SUPPOSED to come today... but they deliver up to 5 PM... and it's 4:57 PM >__>

CTs:
-COME ON LAPTOP. GET HERE.
-So many plans this weekend. Possibly FanExpo on sunday. Probably gonna wear Komachi if I go.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 27 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #62153

Tombow--Yeah, too bad they aren't really my countertops. I live here only 4-ish months out of the year now.

CTs:

--Got my Pokemon Indigo League DVDs! That was quick! happy.gif

--I was waiting for someone to call me out on my "I need money"/"I just bought $175 worth of DVDs" hypocrisy, but I guess it was harder to spot since it wasn't in the same post. Oh well. I'm sure we've all done something like this.

--Made 7-layer bars today. (Yeah, yeah, they're really only 5 layers, but I still love 'em!)

--On a related note, sweetened condensed milk is the devil to get out of one's hair. dry.gif

--I seriously hope my dad gets the kitchen plumbing re-connected soon. Cooking out of boxes and washing everything in the bathroom was an adventure when we were in Germany, but now, it's just kind of annoying. (But the shiny countertops are so worth it!)

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
KwiatekAlchemist
post Aug 27 2010, 10:13 PM
Post #62154

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 70,538

CT's:

- Dying from lack of sleep. D:
- School in about two weeks, I need to get my stuff ready and decide what I need to go buy.
- The new school I'm going to requires us to wear uniforms too ): One school kilt costs $85. That's crazy. >.>
- Tomorrow is going to be humid. Oh crap... I dislike hot weather. ):

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Aug 28 2010, 12:19 PM
Post #62155

Group Icon

CTs:

-Pretty much just got back from a really lovely day at Chester Zoo with my friend. I an easily say that Bush Dogs are one of the most adorable animals ever.

-On the way back in the coach, as we left Lancaster County, the driver took it upon himself to strike up a rather amusing Yorkshire V. Lancaster debate. laugh.gif

-I've got a splitting headache! >.<

--------------------

+Quote Post
caerulcis
post Aug 29 2010, 12:42 PM
Post #62156

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 24,231

My cousin is in the hospital after being attacked by his father-in-law while he was sleeping.

I guess you never really know what someone is capable of.

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Aug 29 2010, 01:39 PM
Post #62157

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

I love my new laptop.
A lot.

Also, FanExpo was fun, as well as the Pacific Mall. Wore Komachi, even though I lacked the wig, scythe and hair bobbles. I will buy those though...

CTs:
-Must get job for cosplay. Hurrr...
-And bubble tea.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Aug 29 2010, 01:46 PM
Post #62158

Group Icon

@Lasklewr I know I'm speaking to you on msn right now, but I'll say it again...I hope your cousin is going to be okay!! hug.gif

@Little Washu Oh how you taunt me with the mentioning of your new laptop. laugh.gif I desperately need one!

CTs:

-I'm sat here in pitch darkness...listening to the Pet Shop Boys because they're awesome....and wishing I had a laptop....laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 29 2010, 04:13 PM
Post #62159

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Lasklewr @ Aug 29 2010, 03:42 PM) *
My cousin is in the hospital after being attacked by his father-in-law while he was sleeping.

@Lasklewr - Holly cow!! blink.gif that's awful!! sad.gif I see you're probably busy talking with others on MSN and such now ^^ so I wouldn't bother you, but... hope your cousin is doing all right, and now safely recovering, and hope you and your family, and your cousin's family (other than his father-in-law) are all dealing all right. sad.gif

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Aug 27 2010, 06:10 PM) *
--I seriously hope my dad gets the kitchen plumbing re-connected soon. Cooking out of boxes and washing everything in the bathroom was an adventure when we were in Germany, but now, it's just kind of annoying. (But the shiny countertops are so worth it!)

@jacksparrow589 - LOL, it sounds like you got very interesting life, with full of contrasts, and a very interesting family (in a good way)! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Aug 27 2010, 07:13 AM) *
...and then what does it end up being? A Victorian mansion. But that's kinda cool. laugh.gif Especially since I'm such a history nut...perhaps unis like to dump all their history students in old/historical buildings? xD

@A Pierrot's Aria - Oh, nice! I wanna live in a Victorian mansion for a change! tongue.gif

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Aug 29 2010, 04:46 PM) *
@Little Washu Oh how you taunt me with the mentioning of your new laptop. laugh.gif I desperately need one!

*joins the club* laugh.gif Actually, I can use ANY new computer. XDD

Anyway... @Little Washu - Glad you like your new laptop!! ^^

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Aug 27 2010, 07:13 AM) *
-I thought I was going mad at first, a while ago, every time I went to the main page something had moved and I'm sat thinking "Was that FMA info shrine there before?" etc. laugh.gif But it looks so much more organised now!

Gahaha, sorry! ^^

Yes, everyone, the forum got a little "change around."

Sorry if this has caused some confusion. ^^

CT:
- A little under the weather for the last couple of days.
- I wish I were "back to normal" already.
- Getting tired of not feeling 100% well. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 29 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #62160

Lasklewr--I hope your cousin makes a swift and complete recovery! That's beyond scary! sad.gif

Tombow--Yeah, "interesting" is one of several words I'd use, good or bad depending on the day. (But usually good, I'll admit.) I hope you're back to feeling 100% soon! It seems you've been at least somewhat unwell for a while!

CTs:

--Today marks the first time I've had my hair straightened. (With a straightening iron--I try to keep the use of chemicals in my hair to a minimum.) The stylist cut my hair just the way I wanted it, but since my hair is relatively thin, the way she styled it is debatable in terms of just how good it looks. Oh well--I can always restyle it.

--Job interview tomorrow! (Which was why I got the haircut in the first place--it was at that awkward length between chin and shoulder.)

--I also got a snazzy new corduroy jacket to go with my outfit for said interview. Normally, I dress for comfort. Only occasionally do I really dress to impress, and job interviews fall under that category. (Heck, I'm even wearing a skirt for this!)

--Time to go take care of some recycling. Whoop-de-flippin'-doo. dry.gif

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 02:04 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css