HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Happy Halloween!! Are you dressing up? If so, what are you gonna be?, Halloween party, or Trick-or-Treat-ing? Tell us your story! :)
Prinz_Zoisit
post Oct 4 2004, 10:21 AM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

no, idon't dress up... it's not in the tradition in germany to celebrate halloween... but i liked to see a horror film like blair witch project 1 in tv at night while it's halloween at that day^^

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Oct 4 2004, 10:27 AM
Post #17

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

Ooooh, Blair Witch! ph34r.gif Somehow it's always scarier when you watch a horror movie on either Friday the 13th or Halloween. At least, it is to me.

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Oct 4 2004, 11:18 AM
Post #18

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 4 2004, 06:27 PM)
Ooooh, Blair Witch! ph34r.gif Somehow it's always scarier when you watch a horror movie on either Friday the 13th or Halloween. At least, it is to me.

ya, that's what i mean... ph34r.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)

+Quote Post
dreamcatcher_alc...
post Oct 4 2004, 12:54 PM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 594

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 4 2004, 05:27 PM)

oy, that movie made me ill. not because of its content, I though that much was nice and scary, but the motion in that picture... it made me extremely ill. Too shaky.

~ais

--------------------
user posted image

"It is not for mortals to judge in the place of God. ...We just tell it like it is."

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Oct 4 2004, 12:59 PM
Post #20

Moderator Emeritus

Yes, it was one of the charms. It made it look far too realistic IMHO. ph34r.gif

You've got trouble with... aye, forgot how you called it. Motion sickness?

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Riza Babe
post Oct 4 2004, 01:00 PM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 853

i get that when i first played my internet game half life.... but u get used to it rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Oct 4 2004, 01:28 PM
Post #22

the terrible thing was that they couldn't escape the darkness, no matter how far or long they run........................ ph34r.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Oct 4 2004, 01:44 PM
Post #23

Moderator Emeritus

The end really scared me. O.O *shivers* And their "panic scenes" were so realistic, I'm almost convinced they didn't follow a real script. (at first, I also thought it was a real-life event that happened some years back. <__<)

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
wolfi1412
post Oct 4 2004, 03:56 PM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 369

back to topic ppl!! *claps*

althe is making her own costume now.. every lunch break and after school if she can..

--------------------
Vine Alchemist
user posted image

+Quote Post
althe
post Oct 4 2004, 10:18 PM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 570

lol, yeah, I am. With another friend.

I have to work hard on my cosplay... blink.gif Do you know how much I spent on the material??? >< More than I should've... laugh.gif But it's so fun.

Well, hope it turns out good. I'll send you all a pic once I'm done wink.gif You guys can decide on the results.

Come on people! Where's your Halloween spirit?? biggrin.gif Dressing up is fun! I'm not doing it for the candy...well, yesh...there might be some candy...but still.

I'm planning to wach "The Grudge" on Halloween with some friends. dry.gif I looks so much like a "Ringu (The Ring)" look alike though...

--------------------
=And to think you can make the news just by having a car flip upside down in front of your school from ice on the road.=

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Oct 4 2004, 10:23 PM
Post #26

Moderator Emeritus

Sorry, I've only got a Christmas Spirit [sometimes]. biggrin.gif By the way, I don't know the character you're cosplaying as. Oh wait.. or is that the boy who looks way too much like a girl for his own good? O.o The one with the mask?

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
xrninja
post Oct 4 2004, 10:44 PM
Post #27

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 501

cosplay creeps me out. it just looks wrong if you look nothing like whoever you're cosplaying >_< like, having blonde hair doesn't make you an ed, auughh. the wigs cosplayers wear are really odd too. i was talking to one of my friends one day when i noticed that he looked SO much like greed....the same hair, straight nose, and pointy-ish teeth. i need to take a picture of him someday and add on the greed glasses and fluffy collared vest XD

i wasn't planning on going this year, just because i'm so dead tired with college apps that'd i'd rather sleep. buuut, it is my last year before going away from home, so i dunno. i was a bag of skittles last year laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/xrninja/halloween.jpg

yes i'm hiding because i'm very un-photogenic. i have no idea what my friend is supposed to be, i think she just grabbed my fluffy antenna and someone's wings for the heck of it. but yeah, my other friend was a bag of purple skittles. i actually don't like skittles but the costume was pretty easy, took one night and a lot of felt and glue. i don't have the energy to make anything this year... ohmy.gif

--------------------
- ON HIATUS UNTIL COLLEGE STOPS KICKING MY ASS -
ninja + quis = <3

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Oct 4 2004, 10:46 PM
Post #28

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

Ugh, Halloween. I have to teach that day. Those kids are gonna want something . . . stupid university has me all broke. Crazy kids . . . *mumble mumble*

I never really dressed up for Halloween. One year, it snowed, and I just put on winter jacket to collect those free deliciously necessary provisions. They thought I was supposed to be an eskimo, judging from the jacket, so I got away with that. biggrin.gif

For the past several years I've stayed home to hand out candy to the children. I was tempted at one point to give out miniature tubes of toothpaste, and stationary items. I thought that if I scare them away with that stuff, they won't come back, and I won't have to buy candy (ones that I give away).

Ha, I'm such a Scrooge sometimes. tongue.gif I'm more inclined to have Christmas spirit, too, though.

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
althe
post Oct 4 2004, 11:00 PM
Post #29

Citizen

Member No.: 570

Lol. I'm a kid myself (I think... huh.gif ) so the Halloween spirit is still within me!

Kase, you don't know Naruto?? O_o I'm being Uchiha Itachi from Naruto this year. The guy on my avatar's Greed. biggrin.gif Love the eyes.

I love Christmas! It's so jolly tongue.gif

But Halloween's fun too! And you get lotsa free candy for dressing up as a donkey or whatnots.

Yeah, if you do cosplay bad, most people look at you and think "Dear god!". But it's fun happy.gif And you get to do weird poses to make your character look like an idiot XD

http://www5c.biglobe.ne.jp/~cocolu/naruto-wa-top.html

This cosplay pic ain't so bad. wink.gif

Lol, I'd prefer getting stationary supplies and tube toothpaste than candy any day Quistis88. Hmm...Remind me to ring on your door on Halloween night... laugh.gif

--------------------
=And to think you can make the news just by having a car flip upside down in front of your school from ice on the road.=

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Oct 4 2004, 11:05 PM
Post #30

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

QUOTE(althe @ Oct 5 2004, 12:00 AM)
Lol, I'd prefer getting stationary supplies and tube toothpaste than candy any day Quistis88. Hmm...Remind me to ring on your door on Halloween night... laugh.gif

Amazing! Someone who wants free toothpaste and pencils with smiley-faces on them! There's hope for the world after all! tongue.gif

Feel free to drop by that night, if you can find my house. Haha! biggrin.gif

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 01:09 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css