HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2011 FMA Fan Fun Festival "FMA Character Recipes Collection" Flood, Please post your 2011 FMA Fan Fun Fest FMA character recipes here here
Tombow
post Jun 14 2011, 03:23 AM
Post #1

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

ETA: FMA Fan Fun Festival is now closed. Thank you, everyone for participating! biggrin.gif

2011 FMA Fan Fun Festival on FM-A.com board "FMA Character Recipes Collection" Flood

No, not Character Songs... Character Recipes! laugh.gif
Make up some funny recipe for FMA characters, or take some real existing food recipe and add some FMA twists.
For example, from our past recipe collection: Roy' Flaming Hot Chicken Wings, Havoc's Corn Dogs (instruction included "denying any involvement in dognapping" XD) Or, how about Roy's Instant Whole Pig BBQ? XD Please come up with fun recipe ideas for FMA Characters! laugh.gif

* Entries will be later added (re-posted) to our Recipes!! thread in Open Talk forum.
* All entries will be included in our 2011 FMA Fan Fun Festival Album.

If you have any questions for this activity, please post your question on FMA Fan Fun Festival thread (check the first post of FMA Fan Fun Festival thread for the activity # of this activity, and on your post please include the activity # as the reference) or PM Tombow with your question (please include the activity # of this activity also.) smile.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sarahbn
post Jun 15 2011, 05:24 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 79,977

I'm not good at making up my own recipes, but I do love to use the recipes of others. So let's pretend there's a potluck, and the cast of FMA is invited! Here's my FMA potluck menu:

------

Ed's always eating what looks like meatballs on a stick, so here's his recipe: Vietnamese Shrimp Pops. (Yes, I DID just call you a shrimp that's so tiny you'd need a magnifying glass just to find the microscope you'd need to see it. But you're hungry, so you'll let it slide.)

------

Alphonse wants quiche. He wants it in the worst way. Here's a medieval quiche recipe to match the style of his armor.

------

Winry's learned how to make Gracia's apple pie recipe, but she hasn't yet mastered my mom's crumble crust apple pie. Good news, it's easy! And it makes two pies.

12 large Granny Smith apples (green)
1 1/2 c sugar
2 t cinnamon
6 T tapioca (uncooked)
1/4 t salt
2 pie crusts (buy pre-made, or make your own)

Crumble Crust topping
3/4 c brown sugar
1 stick butter (1/2 c), softened
3/4 c flour
Mix these together with a fork or food processor.

Peel and slice the apples, toss with the sugar, cinnamon, tapioca, and salt. Place pie crusts in bottom of pie plates. Spread apple mixture inside. Top with Crumble Crust topping and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour or until done.

------

May Chang brings Xingese food to the potluck. OK, this one is my own recipe. But it's very sweet, just like May.

------

Ling Yao isn't bringing anything. He's just planning on eating what everyone else brought.

------

Roy is putting off the decision of what to bring to the potluck until the last minute, and Riza's been too busy to nag him to make up his mind. So I'll edit this post and add more as I think of it.

------

And these are not my recipes, or even recipes at all, but since we're on the subject of FMA food, you might want to check out these edibles.

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 18 2011, 02:43 AM
Post #3

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@sarahbn Those recipes sound really tasty! I think out of everything, I like the sound of the 'Xingese Food' the best --I love stir fries! I've never actually tried apple pie, but it sounds awesome purely because you specified Granny Smith apples; which are the best apples ever. biggrin.gif

I love your ideas for recipes for Ed and Al, too! I'm not a fan of shrimp, but darn, those in that recipe look great!

All of the recipes you chose are fitting for each character! I can't wait to see any more recipes if there are any! (I might even try some out myself xP)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 21 2011, 07:37 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

@sarahbn - Ed's Vietnamese Shrimp Pops look so tasty!! (I love shrimp! XD) And, Al's Medieval Quiche sound interesting! It got suffron and hyssop? Wonder how it taste like. ^^ And that Apple pie recipe is so mouthwatering! I got try it sometime! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DianaLLM
post Aug 28 2011, 07:05 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 67,674

Last day, but I finally got it! happy.gif

So mine is not a special recipe but it’s more like a decoration… biggrin.gif

I call them the….

Edggs & Cheese:
Their basically scrambled eggs with cheese (and a piece of tortilla) in the shape of our dear hero Ed! :3

Do you need a recipe??? Well…..

Ingredients:
-2 Eggs
-2 slices of cheese
-Salsa (or Ketchup)
-Oil
-Salt to taste
-A piece of tortilla or chip to make Ed’s antenna laugh.gif

Directions:
1. Stir the two eggs before cooking them.
2. Cook them
3. Add the cheese and mix
4. Decorate! biggrin.gif

I know Ed wouldn’t like his recipe to have milk….. tongue.gif

~~~

So the next one is not a recipe, it’s just a decoration I thought would be cool tongue.gif
They’re candies that look like philosopher stones and Ed is on top of them! XD

Hope you like them! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Aug 28 2011, 08:34 PM
Post #6

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

Those are so awesome, DianaLLM! wub.gif

I love scrambled eggs, and having them shaped like Ed makes them all the better! tongue.gif It's really well shaped and I love the antenna! And it was a great idea to put a little Ed next to the philosopher's stone-shaped sweets! Both are so creative, I love them! Thank you so much for sharing!

--------------------

+Quote Post
DianaLLM
post Aug 29 2011, 03:31 PM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 67,674

Thank you! happy.gif

I'm glad you like them! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 30 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Lol, DianaLLM, that Edggs & Cheese is awesome! I love it! laugh.gif And, a bowl full of Philosophers Stone! With Ed on top! Cute! laugh.gif

I love your creations! Thank you so much for sharing those! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 01:06 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css