Fma Shonen-ai~ Xd, Finally! =P
Automne
post May 15 2006, 08:50 AM
Post #61

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,171

^^ Longer posts, plz. It's not a chat.

Btw, about the EdXHeiderich pairing, wouldn't that mean that Ed would actually be attracted by his brother too in some way, hum? What do you think about that, Elricest dislikers/haters?

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ishbal~Alchemist
post May 20 2006, 10:42 AM
Post #62

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 33,926

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ May 15 2006, 09:50 AM) [snapback]395623[/snapback]

^^ Longer posts, plz. It's not a chat.

Btw, about the EdXHeiderich pairing, wouldn't that mean that Ed would actually be attracted by his brother too in some way, hum? What do you think about that, Elricest dislikers/haters?

Well, not exactly, because heiderich is NOT Al. He just looks like Al. They aren't the same person.

QUOTE(Knil @ May 11 2006, 09:28 PM) [snapback]394037[/snapback]

*Raising hand* I kinda have to be the one reponsible for getting Ishbal into EdXHiederich as proof from her siggy. laugh.gif cool.gif I read that cigerettes doushinji it was really good I liked it I dunno what made me into a yaoi fangirl in the first place it just clicked and I guess I wanted something new. Strange isnt it? I was first exposed to it through a RoyXEd doushinji and from that day onward I loved it I have my best friend to thank for liking it. laugh.gif

and yes, you are responsible for my love of EdxHeiderich. And for that I thank you. laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
avatar by Monkeh. ARIGATOU!!! LUV YA!!!
Signature by Chiyo

+Quote Post
Galorfilinde
post May 21 2006, 07:57 AM
Post #63

Alchemists

Member No.: 31,934

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ May 15 2006, 05:50 PM) [snapback]395623[/snapback]

Like Ishbal~Alchemist said, he isn't the same person.
Example: my half-brother is a handsome guy, but I could never fall in love with him (and I really don't want to think about that!), but I might fall in love with a guy who looks like him. There's a huge difference between being attracted to your own brother or to someone who looks like your brother.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Automne
post May 21 2006, 08:23 AM
Post #64

Member No.: 13,171

Except that Al H. and Al E. are pratically like twins, they do not just 'look alike'...rolleyes.gif

Oh, anyway, I myself like EdXAl H. (and Elricest) but it just seemed to me that some here like EdXAl H. more because it isn't incest. Sorry for the misunderstatment.

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
fma lover stef
post May 21 2006, 11:51 AM
Post #65

From: You know that annoying voice in your head? Yea, Hi!
Member No.: 29,158

QUOTE(Knil @ May 11 2006, 09:28 PM) [snapback]394037[/snapback]

*Raising hand* I kinda have to be the one reponsible for getting Ishbal into EdXHiederich as proof from her siggy. laugh.gif cool.gif I read that cigerettes doushinji it was really good I liked it I dunno what made me into a yaoi fangirl in the first place it just clicked and I guess I wanted something new. Strange isnt it? I was first exposed to it through a RoyXEd doushinji and from that day onward I loved it I have my best friend to thank for liking it. laugh.gif

and yes, you are responsible for my love of EdxHeiderich. And for that I thank you. laugh.gif

yea knil is the one responsilbe for getting me into EdxHiederich too tongue.gif HA HA!!

i've also been more interested in edxroy, i've added like 10 pics to the gallery in the last week rolleyes.gif does anyone know if there is there a site where you can read the fma doushinji? huh.gif i can't find it dry.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 03:20 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css